Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits (5820 Views)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by omgvoices: 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
In a picture fast going viral on social media, a beautiful lady who goes by the name, Suzie Bernard, can be seen with her armpit full of ‘shrubbery’.

Suzie who hails from Tanzania, and is a media personality, has stated that she doesn’t feel shaving or not shaving the armpits embodies a woman as it’s widely perceived by the public.

She claims that is solely her decision.

Check out her picture;

https://esiama.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Eben91: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who know how big the evil forest in her down below will be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Bluezy13(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shave your armpit, else it smells...
Even if you wash five times daily, it smells as soon as the spray or antiperspirant tends to wear off.

Shave your fvcking armpit!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Qatar2022: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not because she's a woman , it's nice

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Qatar2022: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not because she's a woman , it's nice but keep it clean

1 Like

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bluezy13:
Even if you wash five times daily, it smells as soon as the spray or antiperspirant tends to wear off.

Yours oozes of rotten egg doesn't mean everyone's armpit stinks. Just as some individuals have mouth odor, some have a stinking armpit. Go seek a solution.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
She looks cute In it tho..for those who are saying bushy armpit stinks..no it doesn't tho..if you clean it up properly..

it’s not the hair that causes your smell...It’s the bacteria that collect in your armpit skin and hair from not showering and washing properly that makes you stink..so why not flaunt your hair and Rock it.. cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by nachisunday(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Eben91:
lol bad guy, i understand you
What is the name of that below ? If i may ask cus I dont know
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by nachisunday(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She looks cute In it tho..for those who are saying bushy armpit stinks..no it doesn't tho..if you clean it up properly..

it’s not the hair that causes your smell...It’s the bacteria that collect in your armpit skin and hair from not showering and washing properly that makes you stink..so why not flaunt your hair and Rock it.. cheesy wink
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by nachisunday(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

well said dear, but sweat makes it smell more not hairy handpit .
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
This one want use ARMPIT stay relevant..
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Karen2024(f): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
She looks cute tho
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by mike404(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
OFIA DI ULU OKUKO NA-AKPA NRI
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by freshkpomo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
omgvoices:
In a picture fast going viral on social media, a beautiful lady who goes by the name, Suzie Bernard, can be seen with her armpit full of ‘shrubbery’.i/
that lips reminds me of my nairaland monicker cheesy

Na sissy dey shave armpit, you shave down there never do you? Oya kuku shave your leg,yansh and chest hair join na...
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Deicide: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is the beauty

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by BigYash: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Deicide:
Where is the beauty
You dey see jare... I only saw yellow gown and dirty too..
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Das1mama: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abi na her own source of power like Samson.... Gees run 4 ur life..
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by princepee: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
My speck..
I actually like ladies with hair.

Especially down billow
Shaved kitty looks like that of little children.
And like matured adult ikpu.
An team aji ikpu.
If you know you know.
And if you don't know forget it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Nonexisting: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
This thing is a big turn off for me. Immediately I see it in a woman, my dick will go down no matter how pretty she looks.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Reeb2244: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bluezy13:

Na lie. You might have hair at your armpit, it won't smell bad, since you watch it thoroughly daily.
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Eben91: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2022
nachisunday:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by GreatAxeMan: 1:41am On Feb 05, 2022
The bigger the evil forest, the greater the tempation

Eben91:
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Eben91: 5:02am On Feb 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
The bigger the evil forest, the greater the tempation

With a greater confusion
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Eben91: 5:04am On Feb 05, 2022
nachisunday:
E heavy for mouth for me to say grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by MrCork: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2022
omgvoices:
In a picture fast going viral on social media, a beautiful lady who goes by the name, Suzie Bernard, can be seen with her armpit full of ‘shrubbery’.

Suzie who hails from Tanzania, and is a media personality, has stated that she doesn’t feel shaving or not shaving the armpits embodies a woman as it’s widely perceived by the public.

Check out her picture;

angry
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by MrCork: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2022
omgvoices:

Check out her picture;

Is that thing u call beautiful in yor village..? She aint even lightskin....bro r u ok?(no oofenese) angry
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2022
MrCork:

Is that thing u call beautiful in yor village..? She aint even lightskin....bro r u ok?(no oofenese) angry

The refusal to shave at all....no matter how hairy.... I can never understand!

Bacteria or no bacteria..... I still can't understand!
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by nachisunday(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Eben91:

E heavy for mouth for me to say grin grin grin
lolz u still remain bahd guy, lol u nor get joy oo
No wahala na ONE LOVE bro
Re: Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Bluezy13:

Not always true!

(1) (Reply)

Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.