Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair (4326 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Lady Who Refuses To Shave Her Armpits / Lady Collapse While Inserting Christmas Tree Into Her Vaginal / How Do I Complain To My Woman About Her Vaginal Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Andyblaze: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2018

She is really strong I cannot overthrew her. Pls wat can I do. I'm tried of slave
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by LilSfc(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only God can help you

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Does she shave urs too? If she does, then its mutual.

You have to keep the surrounding where you eat clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by donstan18: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Andyblaze:

She is really strong i cannot overthrew her. Pls wat can I do. I'm tried of slave

This your English alone can shave your girlfriend's pubic hairs for 3 years. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by OneCorner: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shave it na. Wat is dere to be a slave to ur gf and shaving anywhere for her?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by highqueen(f): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Andyblaze:

She is really strong I cannot overthrew her. Pls wat can I do. I'm tried of slave
is she feeding and providing in the relationship?
cos to me,it seems you are a puppet dog.
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided
This one is gifted with stupidity.. smh

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Oyindidi(f): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Andyblaze:

This boy still dey this Nl ? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Oyindidi(f): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

This your English alone can shave your girlfriend's pubic hairs for 3 years. grin
This na mrcork lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Its okay to shave it
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by ipobarecriminals: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided we dnt believe u until u show the pic of u shaving her V.Spice ur Arabian tales with pic
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by dingbang(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
The boomba master grin
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Bossontop(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
The legendary troll of nairaland
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by makydebbie(f): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Some people are actually advising this op. grin

Who doesn't know Andyblaze is a troll?
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by PrincessB1(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shaving it should be your greatest hobby; afteral that's your pot of aromatic stew grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by kellz0(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Andyblaze grin baba
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Cool23(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guy I can see u don't love her if u truly love her after shaving it u should eat the hair too to prove ur loyalty
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Emac34: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Some people are actually advising this op. grin

Who doesn't know Andyblaze is a troll?
that should be Air force1
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Originalsly: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
[
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Originalsly: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Alexgeneration(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just buy a machete and do a good job on your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by bossrillboss: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Andyblaze:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by David160(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thunder fire you
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Sick
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by bottlecap: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2018
my brother you should be happy cause it is not every girl you date that will allow you to see them naked when the light is on not to talk of opening her legs for to shave
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2018
Emac34:
that should be Air force1
Before Airfrce1, there was Andyblaze. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Forces Me To Shave Her Vaginal And Anus Hair by Andyblaze: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2018
My Herpa ooo my Herpa

(1) (Reply)

HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian / Drama As White Woman Gives Birth To Black Baby. / Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.