Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? (13804 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Candidlady: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Seems you're not on your menses today. You're being unnecessary nice and I hate it.

You must be a confusionist you this guy..
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

You must be a confusionist you this guy..
Okay.

If that will make you not to pick on my family.
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Candidlady: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Okay.

If that will make you not to pick on my family.

Kriss anyone could be your val.... You need not tag her a hoe

Iintend taking my mum out on Val's day... Does that make me a farm equipment??
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Kriss anyone could be your val.... You need not tag her a hoe

Iintend taking my mum out on Val's day... Does that make me a farm equipment??
The OP is my love, whatever I tag her should be less of your concern.

BTW, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Candidlady: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

The OP is my love, whatever I tag her should be less of your concern.

BTW, how are you?

Thank you iam fine would you love to share a blunt with me smiley

Hope you are great ?

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Kriss216: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Thank you iam fine would you love to share a blunt with me smiley

Hope you are great ?
Nope. I don't share blunts with babies.

I'm okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by phemmyfour: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
If my boyfriend doesn't ask me to be his Val... Then I'll ask my cousin!

He's 4yrs younger... But I think he likes me...

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

He's my half-uncle's son...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry
Abomination loading....

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by gbolswag(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
You and your cousin are both mad

can't u pick anyone outside your cousin
just tell us what's between u guys
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by bmdmix11: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

We were very close... And since I've relocated, he's called every day... embarassed

He's cute...

We wouldn't do a thing... But I would love to have someone say, "happy Val Datboredberry"... Just once!!! cry
be my val then

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by concho(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
You need help not Val
Datboredberry:
How am I a pedophile? I'm still a teen and he's passed puberty!

He likes me too! I'm not forcing him... The feelings are mutual... I'm the one who respects our relationship, that's why nothing has happened...

But I needs Val... cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by 07kjb: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry is a lesbian stop advising her
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Henz81: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Hmmmmmm. Did you just say your cousin? Chai!
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Olam09(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Come and rent me for 7k grin
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Ebullient76(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Abomination! Incest is around the corner....
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by mike404(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT EVEN IF YOU FVCK HIM AS LONG AS YOU DIDNT SUCK THE SAME BREAST WITH HIM.

SAYING FROM THE ISLAMIC PERSPECTIVE.

SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A SIN ANYWAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Olam09:

Come and rent me for 7k grin
grin grin grin

I need to see what I'm paying for... I can manage a detailed written report though... wink
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by rollandben(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Not necessarily to be your cousin
okay, your definition of val is something else I must tell you the truth. Anybody can be your val, including your naighbour
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
07kjb:
Datboredberry is a lesbian stop advising her
grin grin grin

I like girls... I like guys too... wink
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by frozen70(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

Don't start what you won't finish especially as it involves family's

Go out and get a Val of a Val guy can't locate you

When you say nothing will happen, what if he is on, how do you calm him down without any thing happening

Guys no send ohhh for things like that

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by illicit(m): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

He's cute...

DM
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by uchihaa: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
It's like you want to be struck dead by the gods
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
My siblings would be my val cheesy
What’s your definition of val?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Devil don dey whine you, na when devil finish fine tuning you, another news will emerge. Run for your life, don't ask why but just run..

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
bmdmix11:
be my val then
Didn't you recently insult me? undecided grin angry
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by dorispray: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2022
"causing" and "naighbour"

Wetin Musa no go even read for gate...!

rollandben:
Not necessarily to be your cousin
okay, your definition of val is something else I must tell you the truth. Anybody can be your val, including your naighbour

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by 07kjb: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin grin grin

I like girls... I like guys too... wink
Hahaha which state are you in?
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
frozen70:

Don't start what you won't finish especially as it involves family's

Go out and get a Val of a Val guy can't locate you

When you say nothing will happen, what if he is on, how do you calm him down without any thing happening

Guys no send ohhh for things like that
He's in another state... Very very far away... grin

The most we would do is have a phone call and say, "happy Val" to eachother... grin

But I was trolling... I can't believe this got pushed to the front page
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2022
07kjb:

Hahaha which state are you in?
FCT... smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Allisgud: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2022
I know for ur mind u go don dey say chai assuming he is not my cousin I for don Bleep am,do u no how I get to know
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by frozen70(f): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
He's in another state... Very very far away... grin

The most we would do is have a phone call and say, "happy Val" to eachother... grin

But I was trolling... I can't believe this got pushed to the front page

OK that's nice if that's what you mean

But it's showing you need someone that can share affection with you

I hope you get a good one
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by vincentbravo(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
In Nigeria, Valentine is opposite of Valentine..
Re: Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
illicit:

DM
To be my val?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? / Share Your NYSC Romance Experience / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.