Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? (11541 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by DozieSixtus: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
What happened to his wife?
He should spend the money on his wife

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by tragergeorge(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Yes married Man...
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Griffon(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
E go end in sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by bmdmix11: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?
she wan collect gift from una hand, not valentine gift

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing wrong there but it depends on the gift you buy though

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by mike404(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing wrong but it depends on what you buy and the amount you spend for the gifts.
REALLY
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Olam09(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?

Hell no!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by biyi001(m): 11:04am On Feb 05, 2022
No
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by frozen70(f): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

A gift is a gift, it now depends on what you have in mind when giving it

Give her anything you can afford

But giving her flowers means alot though that's not what she wants
She just wants a gift

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Harmony92(f): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Na so papa Osaro go buy pant and bra give mama Onome 4 my area 4 years ago oo. As papa Osaro carry the celophine come na papa Onome dey axe embarassed d Man open am cum see red pant and bra for inside d bag. papa Onome surprise cum ask papa Osaro say " y u buy pant n bra cum give my wife? Na him papa Osaro say he dey Waka go buy something for morning wen mama Onome ask am for Valentine's gift grin make I stop here wink
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
To neutralize all her secret plans, let the married dude buy gifts for all in your office including her......and you too, share it in the open as well

As for you OP, that is looking for rewards,. This Valentine's result will be announced in March after menstrual cycle of February from ladies....

Congrats in advance....

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by intruder15(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It's your intention that matters. If you have it in mind that the good gesture will land her kpekus on you in future, then that giving is based on a wrong foundation.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Ebullient76(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
He who invited a lizard to a meal, knows the outcome at the other end. Kwantinu!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by illicit(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Maybe food
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by yusluvad(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:
But why? How would you feel if your wife is buying valentine gifts for her male colleague?
Fact!
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Nice one, Mr Helinues!

A Small Gift From him won't hurt nobody.

But for a Single Guy like me, A Sweet Reward for me after i buy her the Gifts should not be a bad idea!.

Abi?
Kai you are not serious at all! No be only reward! Better keep your gift if you can’t give out without expecting something in return.

But your married friend, I hope he gets his wife full permission to do such, otherwise he go hear am well well!

I wouldn’t tolerate such personally.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by uchihaa: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
of course you can. thunder can also fire you sha
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by buzorcharles(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Yes if he wanna cheat on his wife

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by izubext007: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
No sir

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by TheKingsmann(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
No, buy for ur wife instead

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ugodson(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2022
OP u don dey find trouble ooo. U want to scatter family
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by arantess: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Single people have no right to answer this question

As a married man, I won't, I can't, it is wrong to buy gift for female colleague at the office

Na from that gift e go later enter something else....

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by MrJames007: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Stupit question.

Nothing will be wrong when your wife buys her male colleague a gift.
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by wenogodie2: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2022
There's everything wrong with it. But in this insane world every wrong thing is now being accepted as right.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Corea4king(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2022
IMASTEX:
What Valentine means to you will determine if it's wrong or right. For me, I will be gifting my staff male and female.

Gbagan!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Juoflife1(f): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
No

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This right here has already given us a clue as to why a man who is a married man wants to buy another woman a valentines gift.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by uuzba(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2022
DozieSixtus:
What happened to his wife?
He should spend the money on his wife
Don't mind the idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by herbert2017: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
It is very wrong, don't start a fire u can not keep off. The Bible said resist every face of temptations!!!!!
Why not do Valentine with your wife or children.
Show ur spouses love in these love season,not to a third party.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Give her a gift of a rod + 2 balls and then check the circumference of her.....

Indomie generation might not understand.

Lols..

See Lai Mohammed Analysis!
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
To neutralize all her secret plans, let the married dude buy gifts for all in your office including her......and you too, share it in the open as well

As for you OP, that is looking for rewards,. This Valentine's result will be announced in March after menstrual cycle of February from ladies....

Congrats in advance....

Nice one Sir!

All gifts should be displayed.

That way, the different Intention of All the Guys will be revealed through the Kind of Gift bought!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Blackberry Fever And How It Affects Relationship? / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.