Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? (11527 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by cococandy(f): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Just weird

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Burgerlomo: 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's absolutely fine but the man's wife must be the one to help him choose the kind of gift to buy for the girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Snitch24(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
If he's ok with his wife collecting valentine gift from her male colegue

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ceeceeuwa: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?
You can buy a pack of chocolate and share for everyone in the office in the name of celebrating valentine. That way it won't look like you chose only her. My piece of advice!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Rhaspody(m): 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
She demanded for it. Don't do it. As a married man. Simply say you forgot that Monday quoting family issues as excuse.

She's entitled because ofnher face.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Cousin9999: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
This woman is being unprofessional, and she needs to get herself together.

That said, the only way this makes sense is if it's a way to cheer up an unhappy, suffering co-worker. And the husband should explain that to his spouse. No decent person would object to cheering someone up if they're going through a rough time.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by leetylee: 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Entitlement 101
First things first, Val day is just not all about lovers, the way I see post and awareness on how romantic valentine should be between the opposite sexes is sickening, forgetting the main purpose and putting the latter first.
Second thing is she doesn't have the right to demand gifts from anyone, since it's Val day just like any other celebration and remembrance day it has to come from the heart and it should be unexpected, c'mon guy think!

The purpose of gifting her something should be without price and you should also gift your other colleagues too, don't expect reciprocating gesture.

Ps. As na entitled co-worker she be gift her nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Hespee93: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?

This op must be a pusy ass nigar, what sort of question is this.

Ho will you feel if your wife buy val gift for his man friend?

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:
But why? How would you feel if your wife is buying valentine gifts for her male colleague?
Oya Op come and answer this question
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by emmyN(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Did you read about the Canadian based Nigerian doctor that was suspended from work for hugging his female colleague? Never do anything, good or bad, for that gender before you get accused of sexual harassment. I didn't have this opinion before, but the things we see daily, mhen...

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by OMYKROIN: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Amanee(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing wrong at all. A friend of mine ordered some office wears for me as valentine's gift because he was trying to congratulate me for getting a job. It's not a biggie

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Mom007(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ask your wife. Nzuzu.
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Nothing wrong.

But if he has no intention of giving his wife a valentine's gift, but wants to give a female friend, then his motive is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Elgaxton(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Just ask your wife, she will give you the right answer.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are you bleeping her or you intend to bleep her

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by 4good(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
yuping:

Ask your wife and see how she react to it, and what are you getting for your wife this Val? I just hope you take care of home before any other thing.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by goziem1982(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don't try it, you are inviting temptation.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by kansoboy: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Oga buy it for Ur wife...Una too like wahala

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Prettychild(f): 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:
But why? How would you feel if your wife is buying valentine gifts for her male colleague?
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by bepositive11: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
eazzzy1:
If she's demanding for it then it's not a gift lol, it's feeding her entitlement mentality. The guy nacking her, who will most likely not buy anything for her will lick the chocolate you buy for her off her nipples later at night.

grin
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by bepositive11: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It depends.

If the married guy feels that valentines day is something special for him and his wife, then he shouldn't give his colleague anything

But if it's nothing special for him, he can give his colleague something just for fun or for the sake of it

One good test is will his wife be OK with him giving his colleague a gift. I think the answer is no
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Hiq0: 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Don’t be a simp in 2022
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by JoseRaji(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How would you feel if your wife came home on 14th with a gift that her male colleague bought for her, for valentine? Exactly. Stay inside your marriage bro. Don't let all these single people deceive you. Don't deceive yourself either.
Allow that colleague to go and find boyfriend outside. Don't give devil chance to spoil your marriage.
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Antidotte: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

You are one hella of toxic being

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by 1F30M4(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Loool it's the manner of approach and the "must" for me. She should get an A for Strategy, you'd think she didn't have it all planned out but then yesterday was just 4th fogossake.

I won't bother my pretty lil head about your pal's reply to her, that's what she wanted to hear. Ofcourse you both weren't going to say "No" in that awkward situation, anything to get her off your way. See that no matter how small, issa trap cheesy cos even if na biro, it should atleast be of good quality.

Las las, no be by force to buy val gift, she can't possibly pass a bullet through y'all heads. Leave the married colleague to do whatever he deems fit. If you want to, fine, if you don't want to, that's fine too. Your intention isn't even cool, to start with, so maybe you should just save yourself the stress. Never mix business with pleasure but y'all never listen, naso see finish dey enter, gbege go carry chair siddon dey watch una laik feem, 2mins scandal don burst.
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by olakan22: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

It's dicey.
My candid advice? The married guy shouldn't buy a gift. If she insists (which I suppose would be in a playful manner) he may give a nice gesture like data subscription, airtime or pay for her lunch.

Just let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hope you will also gift your wife
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by chmorningcraft: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2022
Morning Craft, as a reliable custom made keychains manufacturer, we make it simple for customers to design and customize high quality metal, PVC or embroidered keychains at reasonable price with satisfaction guaranteed. If you are looking for a keychain manufacturer which could provide multiple keychain types, customization options, great customer service, custom logo keychains no minimum quantities, great reviews, fast turnaround time,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.