Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,003 members, 7,956,719 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding (7589 Views)

8 Marriage Secret A Mother Must Tell Her Daughter. / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / Reasons Why One Must Tell His/her Partner About His/her Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Orikinla(m): 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
Yes,  we must tell him the truth before he marries her and regrets it for life.

Tunde is the ideal well bred Nigerian man from a strict Christian family, with a good education and a good job in Abuja and at 34 wants to settle down with a good Nigerian lady, but unfortunately he has been fooled by the one he met in Lagos.

Dupe was introduced to him by Tosin whom he has known for many years and attracted him with her good looks and pretended to be a good babe. He always gave Dupe enough money for her daily needs and she never asked for more and they soon got engaged and fixed their wedding date before Christmas 2011. But he soon found out that she loved clubbing and he told her to stop and she lied that she would. But immediately he returned to Abuja, she returned to clubbing until nemesis caught up with her as she got pregnant after sleeping with three guys in the same week and could not say which one was responsible. She told them separately and each one gave her a lump sum of money for abortion. But she had a bad abortion and was bleeding.

Tosin is now regretting introducing Dupe to Tunde and wants to tell him the truth, but Dupe is begging her to hide it from him.
Tosin shared this with us yesterday and I said we must tell Tunde the truth before their wedding, because we don't want him to be fooled by Dupe,
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by MrCork17: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas!!!! angry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by jaybee3(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas!!!! angry
GBAM
Ain't nuffin like "I know what you did last summer"

1 Like

Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
Tunde should know the truth and then he can decide what to do.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by iice(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
A friend. . .i would tell. Heck even if na stranger i fit tell.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by MrsChima(f): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
jay bee:

GBAM
Ain't nuffin like "I know what you did last summer"

You disgusts me so. angry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^
Time of the month again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by omega25red(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

lol me too i will tell him you shouldn't even be here asking you should have told already and give us gist of what ended up happening
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
pls tell him and let him make his decision.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by MMM2(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
Say what,
Some truth re ment 2 be buried.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by MrsChima(f): 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
Time of the month again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see my curse didn't work. Hmm. I will have to go to another witch. angry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by tellwisdom: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
women!! women!! women!!, Ohhhh! im finished cry cry cry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by 190: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
^LMFAO!! did they steal your boxers again grin grin
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by tblacker(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
OP
What the heck,you girls are trying to hide this abomination from my name-sake? God forbid, give me the dude's number and I will ring him now.

Tell him and let him make the decision himself. It's heavy but it's the best you can do.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by tellwisdom: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
^LMFAO!! did they steal your boxers again cheesycheesy

grin ;DWhoever has done dis to you shld be hang
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by 190: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
angry angry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 24, 2011
I'm surprised at two responses on this thread : iice's and mr cork's.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2011
Dude deserves to know what that miscreant has been up to.
This is also one of the reasons why I say a girl who still has "clubbing" in her blood or a girl I per-chance meet in a club is most likely not getting wifed by me. angry
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by dayokanu(m): 6:41am On Jun 24, 2011
Tell
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nekai(f): 6:52am On Jun 24, 2011
iice:

cool

Since he introduced her as a decent girl, tosin should tell him the truth. What if they get married and she continues to LovePeddler herself around the town? It's better to tell him so that he can make an informed decision. He may decide to take a chance on her but at least he will know what he is getting himself into.

Not one, not two, but three different guys (presumably unprotected) in one week? Gals like this are reservoirs for disease. You may be saving his life in the process.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Zahnda(f): 7:04am On Jun 24, 2011
Don't you have some Tunde of your own to attend to? This is way too much mind to be paying into someone else's business. Go be relevant somewhere, pick up a scandal or 2.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by NegroNtns(m): 7:14am On Jun 24, 2011
, Real housewives of Lagos!
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Girl846(f): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2011
If you love your friend, you will tell him. There are way too many issues here to remain quiet:

1) She was cheating on her fiancé with not 1, but 3 guys in one week!
2) She probably did it unprotected to have wound up pregnant.
3) The abortion complication might have damaged her womb and could cause possible issues for childbirth.
4) Sorry to judge but this girl is a slut! period. Why should someone who is engaged and soon to be married be sleeping with anyone else, talk-less of 3 men in one week. that's just dirty! yuck
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Orikinla(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2011
I did not want to mention the fact that Tunde is actually a virgin!
He is the rare breed of Nigerian young men who are Christians and abstain until marriage.
He does not deserve to be fooled by this gold digger.

Nigerian girls do these things even though they are engaged.

One of them was even willing to go on a fun tip with another guy during the last Valentine.

A girl tells you she has a man she is going to wed soon and then ends up with you alone in the dark after working hours and you would have laid her if you wanted to. In fact, you were the one who persuaded her to leave sooner when she wanted to stay longer.

What goes around comes around they say, so helping someone to cheat and be unfaithful to his or her life partner has grave consequences.

I have seen it live and the girl bearing the wounds is regretting her past deeds, because her husband cheats on her and batters her and comes to brag about it shamelessly.

She was sleeping with married men when she was a single babe in Lagos. Now, she is heart broken.
It is the innocent children I am sorry for.
The other day, she was beaten by her sister in law and they were disturbing the neighbours.
I ignored them until their children started crying for help.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by femmy2010(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2011
I would tell my friend and leave him to make a dcsim to stick with her or not.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
1. if i introduced them together,  then i will tell him and correct my mistake, at least let him know the truth.

2. if i just happened to know about the issue, i will insinuate some ideas,  and let him figure out the rest,

3. otherwise i will shut my trap and hope that God shows him the light before it gets too late.

damn,  thats why i like finding my own babe for myself
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by kpolli(m): 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
Truth prevails
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
. . . and everyone breathes easier afterwards. A lifelong lie is like lifelong slavery; always a burden, never fully being able to look the other person in the eye. . . unless you're the type that's killed all that is good within you and strangled your conscience.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by senoraaquila(f): 4:25am On Jun 25, 2011
u've bn thinkin 2much, start actin by tellin him. He deserves 2knw.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by Odunnu: 5:30am On Jun 25, 2011
See how the table suddenly turned because it'l favour a guy.
I put up a thread some time back asking if I should tell a gurl his boyfriend (my colleague) impregnated another gurl even when their relationshp was heading to the alter. 80% of the response said I shouldnt. Whats the diff with ths now? Abeg tell, re-tell and keep telling jor. There's no reason not to tell.
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by AmeLonRo(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2011
The lady in question should be bold enough to let her man know her past. If he accepts her she is at peace, if not she looks for her own with peace of mind. If u watch 'Haunting Shadows' by Mount Zion u will appreciate what I mean. Most people have a bad past, no problem with that. The key hing is to amend and face the future with faith in God. No oe knows tomorrow. smiley
Re: We Must Tell Him The Truth Before Their Wedding by MrsChima(f): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2011
Odunnu:

See how the table suddenly turned because it'l favour a guy.
I put up a thread some time back asking if I should tell a gurl his boyfriend (my colleague) impregnated another gurl even when their relationshp was heading to the alter. 80% of the response said I shouldnt. Whats the diff with ths now? Abeg tell, re-tell and keep telling jor. There's no reason not to tell.

The difference is that you asked hypocrites. If they told you to stay out of it then they should also tell this poster to stay out of it. It doesn't matter if it a man or a woman. People needs to learn to mind their business and let PEOPLE live their lives based to their abilities ALONE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18 Which Do You Prefer? [Picture] / I Saw This And Was Shocked. Is It True? / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.