Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. (2928 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omo!! Guys, I have hustle and bustle around Lagos State (Island & mainland), there is no area I haven't been to in Lagos.

Now with boldness and confidence I can tell you Igando and ikotun girls are the most beautiful set of girls in FULL MAINLAND & LAGOS STATE as a whole. Slim, busty, soft with pretty faces. If I can rate them I would say 98.99% of them are beautiful.

They're just everywhere, if you look at your front, back, left and right all you would see is beautiful ladies, you can't even select them. Infact e go be like say make you just marry all of them. JEZ!!

Island girls are dog shit. YES!! starting from ikoyi, lekki (phase I & II), ajah e.t.c all of them are so ugly, bleaching skin with muscular legs and they can form for Africa. Thunder fire them, Make them come Igando or ikotun, make dem see true beauty. Infact 90% of island girls are ugly.

Niggas make una avoid Mushin girls. Those girls no get joy with their okirika hair, only God know where dem dey buy those hair. Well, except say you get correct street OT then you can date them. Infact Ajegunle girls are more cool headed than Mushin girls. They're average looking girls.

Please counter me if am wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Which one be thunder fire them? Them collect ur money no give you pussy Bleep?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Which one be thunder fire them? Them collect ur money no give you pussy Bleep?
Them too dey form Aje!!

Them neva born them well, make them chop my money and I nor fvck their pussy.. Shey you dey whine me ni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Them too dey form Aje!!

Them no neva born them well, make them chop my money and I nor fvck their pussy.. Shey you dey whine me ni.
e don happen to me when i neva get OT, this one no be whine ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Candidlady: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Them too dey form Aje!!

Them no neva born them well, make them chop my money and I nor fvck their pussy.. Shey you dey whine me ni.

What if em chop your money and refused you sex... What would you do?
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by doctore212(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na olosho dey my mind
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
doctore212:
Na olosho dey my mind
find olosho for your area fvck nw. But say you wan marry or date beautiful girl bro I would advice you go to Igando or ikotun
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Candidlady:

What if em chop your money and refused you sex... What would you do?
Bro I no dey risk am.

Before I fit spend my money, she must comply to our agreement which is sex... If she no wan gree fvck.. Bye bye.

I can't be spending unnecessarily on bitches.
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by stacyadams: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Omo!! Guys, I have hustle and bustle around Lagos State (Island & mainland), there is no area I haven't been to in Lagos.

Now with boldness and confidence I can tell you Igando and ikotun girls are the most beautiful set of girls in FULL MAINLAND & LAGOS STATE as a whole. Slim, busty, soft with pretty faces. If I can rate them I would say 98.99% of them are beautiful.

They're just everywhere, if you look at your front, back, left and right all you would see is beautiful ladies, you can't even select them. Infact e go be like say make you just marry all of them. JEZ!!

Island girls are dog shit. YES!! starting from ikoyi, lekki (phase I & II), ajah e.t.c all of them are so ugly, bleaching skin with muscular legs and they can form for Africa. Thunder fire them, Make them come Igando or ikotun, make dem see true beauty. Infact 90% of island girls are ugly.

Niggas make una avoid Mushin girls. Those girls no get joy with their okirika hair, only God know where dem dey buy those hair. Well, except say you get correct street OT then you can date them. Infact I Ajegunle girls are more cool headed than Mushin girls. They're average looking girls.

Na olosho full Ikotun bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
stacyadams:

Na olosho full Ikotun bro
Guy na 7up side you dey talk about.

You don reach that isolo and ijegun side? You go see True, pure and real beautiful girls you go tire.

Me don get like 4 babes (3 from ikotun 1 for Igando) and all of them na my Val this Valentine

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by abeniagbon(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na surulere beautiful girl dey. Tested and confirm
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
abeniagbon:
Na surulere beautiful girl dey. Tested and confirm
surulere girls na different species. Them be average looking girls, and they fat very well, them no too fine. Them be Half Mushin, Half Surulere... Infact them be local half-cast grin grin.

I know what I'm saying... I don Waka round Lagos. If I dey lie go check out Igando and ikotun yourself then come back nd testify.
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by yinkeys(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Go to Ozumba Mbadiwe
Smh grin
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by abeniagbon(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kollins11:
surulere girls na different species. Them be average looking girls, and they fat very well, them no too fine. Them be Half Mushin, Half Surulere... Infact them be local half-cast grin grin.

I know what I'm saying... I don Waka round Lagos. If I dey lie go check out Igando and ikotun yourself then come back nd testify.
For the local halfcaste you maybe right... But try and check for the xtian among them
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
abeniagbon:

For the local halfcaste you maybe right... But try and check for the xtian among them
I swear na iyana-ipaja girls dey make me laugh.

dey young for body but they old for face, even you go confuse. You would be like shey this one na young girl or old woman.

their body go confuse you, they get young and fine body but dey old for face. You go fear make you no go toast pesin wife. Funny thing be say they're very single.

oldmama youngie grin grin grin GOD create people for this life Sha...
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by USCPA: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Kollins11:

Niggas make una avoid Mushin girls. Those girls no get joy with their okirika hair, only God know where dem dey buy those hair. Well, except say you get correct street OT then you can date them. Infact I Ajegunle girls are more cool headed than Mushin girls. They're average looking girls.

Damn, gotta catch a flight smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Nonexisting: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2022
See person sperm.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Medianna(f): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2022
Kaaiiii.... See what somebody's child is defining as beauty!!!!

Very soon you will become aquatic resident cuz of mammy water.. You know they are most beautiful and they don't age. to crown it all..
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Medianna:
Kaaiiii.... See what somebody's child is defining as beauty!!!!

Very soon you will become aquatic resident cuz of mammy water.. You know they are most beautiful and they don't age. to crown it all..
Baby girl I know you're from Abuja. But make I clear you something..

I haven't been to Abuja but ikotun and Igando girls are more prettier than the FULL Abuja girls.

Infact, igando and ikotun suppose be tourist centers..if you wanna see pure beautiful ladies just go there.
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Medianna(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lolzz..Funny enough am not even in contradicting your point or comparing the two
My own is how can a young man with a lot in his plate just sit an start dwelling on things like this
Its absurd

Kollins11:
Baby girl I know you're from Abuja. But make I clear you something..

I haven't been to Abuja but ikotun and Igando girls are more prettier than the FULL Abuja girls.

Infact, igando and ikotun suppose be tourist centers..if you wanna see pure beautiful ladies just go there.
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Kollins11: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
Medianna:
Lolzz..Funny enough am not even in contradicting your point or comparing the two
My own is how can a young man with a lot in his plate just sit an start dwelling on things like this
Its absurd

Babe. if you read my write up very well, you would understand what I mean by hustle and bustle.

I be full time hustler but that doesn't stop me from carrying out my research. There's nothing absurd here smiley.

I live in Abule-Egba here in Lagos, I dey drive from Abule-Egba go ikotun just to toast babes. Now I have 4 beautiful babes from ikotun and all of them are my Val this Valentine.

Opor!!!
Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Dangrace01: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lies bro or i see your sarcasm

The kind clothes ikotun girls dey wear dey fear me sef. Olosho full that axis scatter

On Saturday on my way to ikotun i saw a girl with a transparent yellow tight cloth with no bra, i confuse. Her nipples was standing and breast were clear for all to see.

The keke driver was over confused. The guy started preaching " i was calling you to enter but you dey form like say i wan toast you".

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Mikester: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kollins11:

Niggas make una avoid Mushin girls. Those girls no get joy with their okirika hair, only God know where dem dey buy those hair. Well, except say you get correct street OT then you can date them. Infact Ajegunle girls are more cool headed than Mushin girls. They're average looking girls.

I agree with you you 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Want To Date Or Marry A Beautiful Lady. Go To Ikotun Or Igando. by Medianna(f): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kollins11:
Babe. if you read my write up very well, you would understand what I mean by hustle and bustle.

I be full time hustler but that doesn't stop me from carrying out my research. There's nothing absurd here smiley.

I live in Abule-Egba here in Lagos, I dey drive from Abule-Egba go ikotun just to toast babes. Now I have 4 beautiful babes from ikotun and all of them are my Val this Valentine.

Opor!!!

At this point I rest my case..

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Women So Ugly / If You Want True Love And Affection, Say No To Beautiful Girls / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.