Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,272 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status (20901 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by onuman: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

SOURCE

Arabs with Nigeria refusing Israeli observer status because of sympathety for a Sovereign Palestinian state.
AU, tell Palestine Hamas to stop its policy of No Recognition for the State of Israel.
Hamas' stance on Israel has been overtaken by events.
A Sovereign State of Palestine is highly welcome to exist side by side with Israel, once Hamas recognises the State of Israel.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Golan007: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
sixtus239:
Am not bother if Algeria say no to Israel joining AU because of its membership to Arab league but South Africa ur dooms day is near because u decided to contend with the Lord of host.
In recent time South Africa which Nelson Mandela has become a state of delapitated in all facet of life,soon you will return to stone age
I have spoken

Lord of host = Israel?

grin
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BloomingDale(f): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
sixtus239:
Am not bother if Algeria say no to Israel joining AU because of its membership to Arab league but South Africa ur dooms day is near because u decided to contend with the Lord of host.
In recent time South Africa which Nelson Mandela has become a state of delapitated in all facet of life,soon you will return to stone age
I have spoken

The same Israel that owned all the slave plantations in the Americas and everywhere else and funded the Transatlantic slave trade? The first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus. The same Israel that owns all of Hollywood? The same Israel that has the biggest gay parade every year in their country? The same Israel that has the second highest rate of skin cancers in the world because they are imposters to that region? Ayam not understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by severov(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
they are doing this out of sentiments, its just an observer status
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by compton11(m): 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
sixtus239:
I have spoken
what a dumb ass nigga

3 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
CXLVII:

Another uninformed lot!

Who told you Israel is a Christian nation?

Are you aware Christians are also being victimized by Jews in Israel?

And do you know their are far more Muslims in Israel than Christians?

Same Nation deporting black American and African Jews? You Lords Chosen members have been poorly informed from time immemorial.

You are minding fools.

They can't travel out of the country nor can they read about world.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by obedience4(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel
As a Christian.. I think your comment is flawed..
True Israel is God choosen people..you saying God will destroy the the nations.. Please calm down.God is not destroying any Nation or teaching nations a lesson..
There are Christians true believers in north African countries..all Christian as long as you accept Jesus you become sons of God ..Your country doesn't matter..
There is no Jews or gentiles according to God.. Please stop parading God as a destroyer of nations..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by sslcrypt: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Dude, are u certain about this news? My source says the decision has been delayed for a year, and a panel will be set up to discuss this (according to Israeli news outlets).

I wonder because what am seeing is a committee setup to look into it

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Rugaria: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
olas24u:

lol!its not right for observers to be seated when Africans are discussing ,even the french ,english and and others have agents amongst us .when will you get it right.6.
Half of the presidents of Africa were imposed by foreigners. There are no secrets there. Even The African Union building was donated by China. Few years ago it was reported that many electronic bugs reporting to China were discovered there while technicians were on routine maintenance mission. So there are no secrets. I seriously doubt if secrecy is the main reason. It boils down to The Arab vs Israel nonsense. That is none of subsahara Africas interest.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by InstaGage: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
sixtus239:
I have spoken

U too mvmv
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by vikstandon(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yeah, I think there's propaganda wars at play to confuse everyone and save face. Will wait for the AU to confirm.

Here's a tweet from Algeria below.

The word "Suspended" is not "Outright Denial"... It tells of a revisit to that decision.
If majority of the member state did not consent to that decision ab initio, then it has no locus standi and can't be enforced.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by teemy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
hashtagged:
Even if we are Christians, we should not be blind to the fact that Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is worse than apartheid south Africa and we cannot let that western backed monster to be observers of our great continent. All live matter be it Muslim, Christian, atheist or Hindus acknowledging this is the first step towards peaceful coexistence

Let's be sincere, Israel was once the victim but over the years, the former victim is now making more victims and extending a cycle of violence. I wouldn't want a nation that treats fellow humans as second-rated to oversee anything on my shores.

5 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by onuman: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Israel that owned all the slave plantations in the Americas and everywhere else and funded the Transatlantic slave trade? The first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus. The same Israel that owns all of Hollywood? The same Israel that has the biggest gay parade every year in their country? The same Israel that has the second highest rate of skin cancers in the world because they are imposters to that region? Ayam not understanding.
You mean Israelis are impostors in the Middle East?

Even your Koran will tell you that you are lying, if that's what you meant.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by compton11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by HOB777(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
The only disaster here is your ignorance, make this space a safe one by sparing us of dishing stupidity with religious colouration

Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel

3 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by compton11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:
cool

Good

Never allow Fulanis, Ibos and Israelite an inch of your land or else they would turn your charity into misery

right right and Arabs

Fulani,Ibo,Jews and Arabs gringrin

I'm a Muslim though but I don't trust them Arabs with other people land grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by nograv: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

First of all he is not Nigerian,so stop mentioning Buhari. Just mention Cyril Ramphosa instead.

He may not be Muslim.

Is Palestine Moslem state?

Don't you know that the Muslim Israelis are much than Christian ones?

What are you saying?

I don’t care for either Israel or Palestine. I only care what Nigeria can get out of either nation. If South Africa or Algeria have a problem with Israel, that is their issue not ours…

4 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Yes, SA went through apartheid just as Palestinians are going through apartheid now.

Wow you are very smart,you understand anything in under cover.

So to me,SA is the real African state now.

Nigeria is just not Elephant in the room?

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tannhauser(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by dettolgel: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next SA and Algeria must oust Morocco angry

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth

Free Palestine Free Biafra!!!

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BloomingDale(f): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
onuman:

Even your Koran will tell you that you are lying.

That same Israel that will die off if they don’t mix their genes with black people after some generations because they have recessive genes? That same Israel?

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by compton11(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Children of Satan , offspring of 7th century illiterate Arabian Paedophile caravan robbing obvious False Prophet of Allah , mohammed
nigga direct your frustration to the same Israel that nailed your Messiah on tree.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Ajimusty2: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next SA and Algeria must oust Morocco angry

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth
na the Islamic propaganda dey work na
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thunder fire every head slammer!!!

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
nograv:

What are you saying?

I don’t care for either Israel or Palestine. I only care what Nigeria can get out of either nation. If South Africa or Algeria have a problem with Israel, that is their issue not ours…

You are smarter reasonable hear than me.

Anyway,Nigeria might respect the cry of her brothers.

Nigeria is closer to both SA and Algeria than Isael.

But you're smarter than me on this.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TUTU147: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
What is Palestine have to do with Africa,must everything be about religion.Some people want freedom for palestine but don't want freedom for Biafrian.Every life matters for God sake.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by somehow: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
nograv:

What are you saying?

What exactly do you think Israel of nowadays can give you?

BTW, the real Jews of the Bible are all scattered across the globe, not those within that geography called Israel. Go and read your Bible if you believe in it.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BloomingDale(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
onuman:

Even your Koran will tell you that you are lying, if that's what you meant.

Revelation 3:9
King James Version
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelation 2:9
King James Version
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by kingsways: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Israel should be granted not just observer status but full membership

Any country that doesn't like that can leave

2 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by obedience4(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
No cause for alarm.. The AU has the right to give any Nation any membership.. These are all politics.. Just the way the United States and Israel usually block any united Nation referendum on Palestinian..
Just the way Trump united States block the UN from granting Palestinian UN recognition.. These are international polities I don't see why people are bring God into this..

2 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dawn91:

Antisemitic comment lead to serious bans here. Just giving you a heads up. So many have done it and paid the price.

If you are a an anti Christianity person create your own blog and do that there. Don't taken my word for it try it and see.

Thank you

U giving me the heads up after reporting me to several supermods - are u for real? undecided

Youre expecting Israel not to be criticized - then what's the purpose of this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / ISIS Supreme Leader's Wife, Son Captured And Detained In Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.