Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status (20918 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Rugaria: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2022
lebron7:

Lol
So America that supports Nigeria, are they in AU?
Or did the prime minister of Israel tell you that is the condition for them to help us?
I'm just talking hypothetically..
I said "if" in my previous quote you cited.
Not interested in that Israel vs Saudi Arabia bullshyt. My own is that we have to calibrate our foreign policy interventions and relations based on the benefits accruable to us. Period!

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by kendological(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel
Stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by aribisala0(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel

What do you mean by covenant Nation? What is the meaning of this rubbish?
Many of you are quite ignorant and badly educated.

Do you know the history of Israel ? What makes it a covenant nation more than Japan or Russia

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by aribisala0(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2022
Rugaria:

I'm just talking hypothetically..
I said "if" in my previous quote you cited.
Not interested in that Israel vs Saudi Arabia bullshyt. My own is that we have to calibrate our foreign policy interventions and relations based on the benefits accruable to us. Period!
Exactly

We should act on self interest not sentiment.

The way I see it we stand more to gain from Israel in terms of military capacity development
I do not see any benefit from Arabs . With all the billions Saudi and the Gulf states have are they investing in Africa? Do they even help Palestine their brothers?
What we need to do is think and strategize about what we can ask Israel to do for us.
They have a lot of useful knowledge an technology in agriculture, security and IT

I am sure they can help us with our security challenges

Maybe when the Arabs see us tilting toward Israel they will come with good offer.
We need their dollars

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Rugaria: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2022
aribisala0:
Exactly

We should act on self interest not sentiment.

The way I see it we stand more to gain from Israel in terms of military capacity development
I do not see any benefit from Arabs . With all the billions Saudi and the Gulf states have are they investing in Africa? Do they even help Palestine their brothers?
What we need to do is think and strategize about what we can ask Israel to do for us.
They have a lot of useful knowledge an technology in agriculture, security and IT

I am sure they can help us with our security challenges

Maybe when the Arabs see us tilting toward Israel they will come with good offer.
We need their dollars

Exactly my thought
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Transcriber: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next SA and Algeria must oust Morocco angry Apartheid won't be tolerated.

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth
Go take some nyaope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.