Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status (20917 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by JuanDeDios: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next[b] SA and Algeria must oust Morocco [/b]angry Apartheid won't be tolerated.

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth
But SA has been the sellouts in efforts to hold Morrocco accountable on the matter of Western Sahara.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tomilola360: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel

cheesy this guy just keeps ranting. Be healed
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I googled it wink grin Mumu.

Yeah you get it now.

He is Wawa. He cannot understand whatever you tell him.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by danngnews: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel

Oga you are wrong on this one, there is no Jews or gentiles before God.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by nograv: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You are smarter reasonable hear than me.

Anyway,Nigeria might respect the cry of her brothers.

Nigeria is closer to both SA and Algeria than Isael.

But you're smarter than me on this.

Not really...

Algeria is for Algerians and SA likewise is for its people. Especially regarding the latter nation, ask returning Nigerians how they were treated by xenophobic South Africans..

All of these countries are the same in my eyes, we are close to none of them. Our only focus should be whether they have anything we need and getting it from them..

No more no less..

When it comes to foreign policy, I don't care about religion or humanitarian nonsense, only cold hard economics...

3 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Danmisra(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

Israel will fall just like other nations that crumbled. I don't know why your God didn't allow jews to continue ruling Israel from Jesus time till now. Since Israel was formed in 1947 it will fall definitely, injustice and wicked souls doesn't last foreve, this is the promise of God almighty. Israel broke more than 50 UN laws but because of hypocracy you will mention this one.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same Israel that owned all the slave plantations in the Americas and everywhere else and funded the Transatlantic slave trade? The first ship to carry the slaves was called Jesus. The same Israel that owns all of Hollywood? The same Israel that has the biggest gay parade every year in their country? The same Israel that has the second highest rate of skin cancers in the world because they are imposters to that region? Ayam not understanding.
did you get all these allegations against isreal from the Koran ?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
frog12:
do you know america is the one that started labelling mandela a terrorist ? grin grin grin

Wow Educate him.

And America is where the Apartheid started.

Till date,Blacks are third class citizens.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by joyandfaith: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Parrot69:

I never liked Israel for once a bit!
But I don’t mind them bombing your country and raid them to ashes.
Israel is racists to blacks just like
South Africans are Xenophobes.
Just like arabs are racists to blacks

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Benitoh: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
How can you put fulani and igbo in manner

Fulanis will forcefully take your land without apology and backed by the government.

While the igbos diplomatically buy your land and your property with no grudges attached. They help you better your life and even help you become a better human being.

Truly the igbos deserve nothing but commendation and praise, but your in born envy and hatred becloud your reasoning.

Jerryherd:
cool

Good

Never allow Fulanis, Ibos and Israelite an inch of your land or else they would turn your charity into misery

Israelite migrated to Africa Egypt, and later became a huge problem, causing plaques and death of firstborns

Israelite went back to Middle east and started series of war with Solomon becoming the greatest war looter of all time

They went to Europe and still became one of the issues of world war 1 and Hitler's enemy

Again they returned to Middle east and calamity returned to the Arab world

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
Danmisra:

Israel will fall just like other nations that crumbled. I don't know why your God didn't allow jews to continue ruling Israel from Jesus time till now. Since Israel was formed in 1947 it will fall definitely, injustice and wicked souls doesn't last foreve, this is the promise of God almighty. Israel broke more than 50 UN laws but because of hypocracy you will mention this one.
ogbeni the time has passed for isreal to fail. For you enlightenment read these scripture and you will see why the nation isreal is a problem for the whole.

[b]Zechariah 12:1-14
[1]The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
[2]Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
[3]And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
[4]In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.
[5]And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.
[6]In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.
[7]The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.
[8]In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
[9]And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
[10]And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
[11]In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.
[12]And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;
[13]The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;
[14]All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.[/b]
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
nograv:

Free Palestine you say? When those very same Palestinians treat Africans like dogs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CeI1tM_9q5k&feature=share

Mtcheww some Nigerians sha, why support someone who wouldn’t support you…? smh.

So because of religion we should turn our backs on the only true democracy in the region? Chai Buhari

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

What's this one babbling about? Lol! So other nations are cursed from the devil and who says they will bow to Israel.
Really common sense is not common.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
nograv:

Not really...

Algeria is for Algerians and SA likewise is for its people. Especially regarding the latter nation, ask returning Nigerians how they were treated by xenophobic South Africans..

All of these countries are the same in my eyes, we are close to none of them. Our only focus should be whether they have anything we need and getting it from them..

No more no less..

When it comes to foreign policy, I don't care about religion or humanitarian nonsense, only cold hard economics...

Wow.

I have never seen a saner person than you on NL from Nigeia.

You're leadership material. Keep this view of yours,don't share it with fools.

Good days ahead of you my brother.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Wanbissaka: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make una help me like the comment on this nl page make i see €10 collect

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110016920

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:

He read from reasonable media
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yeah you get it now.

He is Wawa . He cannot understand whatever you tell him.

I've added the word to my vocabulary cool

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

What's this one babbling about? Lol! So other nations are cursed from the devil and who says they will bow to Israel.
Really common sense is not common.

You're minding him.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by nograv: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Wow.

I have never seen a saner person than you on NL from Nigeia.

You're leadership material. Keep this view of yours,don't share it with fools.

Good days ahead of you my brother.

Thank you bros, all the best to you too..

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BloomingDale(f): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:

From history books from mostly American university libraries.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

He read from reasonable media
the one residing in his head?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by IronGalaxy: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Parrot69:

I never liked Israel for once a bit!
But I don’t mind them bombing your country and raid them to ashes.
Israel is racists to blacks just like
South Africans are Xenophobes.
And Nigerians are ritual killers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by jcross19: 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:

Not trying to make sense to you kid.. give it to your elders
okay ancestor!!!
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:
the one residing in his head?

The one residing on best papers.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

From history books from mostly American university libraries.
History books? Muslims eh. I fear una
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by nograv: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

The British have a statue of Mandela in London, did they not found South Africa..? Was their wealth not built on the colonisation of Africa and slavery of millions of Africans..?

The Americans have a statue of Martin Luther King, wasn't their country built on the backs of African slave Labour..? With the brutal prejudice towards those of African descent continuing to this day..

A statue means little, look at the behaviour of the people on the ground.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I've added the word to my vocabulary cool

There are more.

But you will know them per time

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by IronGalaxy: 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next SA and Algeria must oust Morocco angry Apartheid won't be tolerated.

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc [i]ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, [/i]IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth
you invite these trolls and they start diluting this thread and it ends up being SA v Nigeria with lame insults. Invite them at your peril grin
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BloomingDale(f): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:
History books? Muslims eh. I fear una

The Africans are the chosen race, not some recessive genes in the Middle East that need black genes so they don’t die out.

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Ayoefa: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110008821]These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash as usual, never fails.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

The one residing on best papers.
best papers of the Koran?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
IronGalaxy:
And Nigerians are ritual killers

He gave a best response.

But I am ritualist nor are you xe...

Don't let few ones to tear us apart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.