Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status (20922 Views)

United Nations Reverses Its Gaza Death Toll / Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / UN Votes, Rejects Trump's Decision On Recognition Of Jerusalem As Israel Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Ayoefa: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good move by courageous African countries of SA and Algeria. No room for a racist apartheid Israel in the AU.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by classykay: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
What is Israel looking for in African union

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by udemzyudex(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
SA and North African states are saner than all the remains

Saner my foot.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:
best papers of the Koran?

BloomingDale is responding to you.

But why Koran poped on your head when I mentioned best papers?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ayoefa:
Good move by courageous African countries of SA and Algeria. No room for a racist apartheid Israel in the AU.

Of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
udemzyudex:

Saner my foot.

Yes saner.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
classykay:
What is Israel looking for in African union

They are looking for how to tear us apart.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
JuanDeDios:

But SA has been the sellouts in efforts to hold Morrocco accountable on the matter of Western Sahara.

Do explain.

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by sslcrypt: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I start by saying thank you for being honest.

So why do you think Education has a country or tribe?

So because Xi Jinping is against USA it means the Education from USA is also American one?

Let me tell you that,China can even try to steal a hidden knowledge from USA.

And I didn't say USA is not big or so and so.

Not every Nigerian stand a chance of making it up there. Americans too are struggling.

USA has best system of Education and has the one of four best Universities in the worldwide.

The point am trying to make is that it's not a perfect country but there is something about it that makes people want to love, hate it or destroy it. Which is why Africans and africa can work, build and create something better than America.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
nograv:

The British have a statue of Mandela in London, did they not found South Africa..? Was their wealth not built on the colonisation of Africa and slavery of millions of Africans..?

The Americans have a statue of Martin Luther King, wasn't their country built on the backs of African slave Labour..? With the brutal prejudice towards those of African descent continuing to this day..

A statue means little, look at the behaviour of the people on the ground.

Which country in the world doesn't have issues with racism? Despite racist police killings in the US you don't criticise them the way u want to critise Palestinian racism. Israel too is racist and an apartheid state. U have to choose the lesser evil.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
sslcrypt:

The point am trying to make is that it's not a perfect country but there is something about it that makes people want to love, hate it or destroy it. Which is why Africans and africa can work, build and create something better than America.

If UAE did it with Dubai,Nigeria can do it.

If Singapore did it with Singapore City,we can do it.

If SA did it with Jo'burg, we can upgrde Lagos or Abuja.

Apart of Economy, Nigeria can do it,if South Korea can do it.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
IronGalaxy:
you invite these trolls and they start diluting this thread and it ends up being SA v Nigeria with lame insults. Invite them at your peril grin

I'm just tauting them, I know they're very embarrassed in whatever rat holes they find themselves tonite that SA got its way at the AU grin None of them have shown their snot-filled faces except Maggot69.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

BloomingDale is responding to you.

But why Koran poped on your head when I mentioned best papers?
because that is all that matter to you lot ?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Tumbulum:
because that is all that matter to you lot ?

I don't think so.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rugaria:
Why should Israel be denied such status if there are any benefits for Africa? Must we tie the whole continent down to The Arab/Palestinian/Israeli debacle? Is this continent the property of the Arabs? Even the gulf states are fast joining Israel in all kinds of collaborations and these North African countries are busy stoking age long feuds.. The important thing there to note is whether the Israeli membership helps the continent. If yes, ahead ahead! There're no permanent friends or enemies in international relations..
If isreali membership helps the continent then african countries would have been the ones clamouring for isreali membership. But the reverse is th e case this time around
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Tumbulum: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

I don't think so.
let's leave it.. Isreal is a great country. No one can take that away.

1 Like

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BigBashiru: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:
SA and North African states are saner than all the remains

Not true....u hv been taught self hatred by yr masters
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Not true....u hv been taught self hatred by yr masters

Who are my masters?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Ykc2(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Yes I am Moslem.

But do you believe that you post is true?
prove me wrong
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by BigBashiru: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

Who are my masters?

Western European savages
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
TjoBATHONG:
All hail mighty SA and Algeria cool - while the rest of the continent tried to sell out. Next SA and Algeria must oust Morocco angry Apartheid won't be tolerated.

Didn't Nigeria support Israel? cheesy

cc ikllbrokehoes, Transcriber, Parrot69, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze, LesudAfricaine, TMKsouth

yoruba Muslim
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
BigBashiru:

Western European savages

Hhhh.

Read my comments and compate them with your reply
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ykc2:
prove me wrong

You are wrong at all.

But before all,read your comments and my replies to them.
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by yusuf0876(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

You Grant Isreal Observer status or Not is Irrelevant.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel
you're saying trash,a country that oppresses other countries
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Ykc2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Khaleepha5681:

You are wrong at all.

But before all,read your comments and my replies to them.
if you did not come up with insults I won't ve time to post that you saw,but like they say those that live in glass house shoul not trow stones,I ve many more to say, I started following Christian prince and David wood
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by codeGenius01754: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
HonestFriend35: The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online

Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ykc2:
if you did not come up with insults I won't ve time to post that you saw,but like they say those that live in glass house shoul not trow stones,I ve many more to say, I started following Christian prince and David wood

Insults?

You must have mistaken for someone.

But truly I insulted you,sorry!.

But who lives in glass house and would cast the stone?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by happney65: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why should Israel be granted observer status in the first place? Who are they? Who? Far far Middle East. Abegi
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by owagbeba: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
saintokwuluora:
Na AU lose, no be Israel who for give una better wisdom and divine anointing on how to turn the wilderness into a pasture.

What is divine about Israel? Could you please stop this parody?
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by gowaga68: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yes it is. If it's not effective, why are they after it for years?
wingmanIII:
Is African union effective? Trash!
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by Germi9: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
These are the End of Endtimes and GOD is making Israel the Center of World politics because HE wants Deal with the Nations and make them understand that the GOD OF ISRAEL is the one that Runs the earth.

It will be very Foolish of African leaders to put themselves in any form against Israel because of some disgruntled elements.

Israel is a special Nation that the whole Earth will bow and Submit to. You like it or you don't is irrelevant.
Israel is GOD ALMIGHTY Personal project! She is a Covenant Nation. It is through Isreal that all the Nations in the world are Blessed.
Putting yourself against them in the name of this or that is putting yourself against GOD ALMIGHTY. It is Disaters and Disatrous!

By the time GOD is through with Nations, those alive will run and Embrace the GOD of Israel
But we are all israélites by the acceptance of God in our lives… right? God is love ,he blessed all Nation’s hence after the death and resurrection of Christ,we are all called the Sons of God therefore Israel is a country like America and Nigeria
Re: African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status by AngelicBeing: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:

Gbamsulotely cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Argentina Approves High Denomination Bill As Inflation Nears 100% / Russia To Withdraw From International Space Station After 2024 / Jacinda Ardern Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.