Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Journey In Singlehood Through Low Self-esteem And Failed Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Journey In Singlehood Through Low Self-esteem And Failed Relationships (227 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / After 14 Failed Relationships, Nigerian Man Finds Love With A Single Mother / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey In Singlehood Through Low Self-esteem And Failed Relationships by FROkoroMiss(f): 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
In my #single journey, #SelfEsteem was a big one for me.

Coming from someone before Christ who had a lot of hangups about her body...

To coming to Christ from a relationship that messed up my mind about myself, who I was and what I could do..

When I came to Christ Jesus I came mega messed up!

Then little by little God started picking up this young girl and revamping her mind about herself and who she was.

Ten years later He had made this low self-esteemed young girl a woman with a calling and a Voice to Nations, filled her with His anionting and also placed heavy mantles on her.

On my tenth year after knowing Christ last year I had to stop and say LORD JESUS, YOU HAVE BEEN THE BEST HUSBAND EVER.

Ah ah.

Look how you took care of me.

See how you married someone who was nothing and you are making her something.

I must admit that this realisation also cured me of my thinking that I had to be something for my husband to pick me. Jesus is the standard. A true husband is a HUSBAND-MAN. A nurturer who sees gold in a wife when she is less than nothing on the outward.

Thus has my single journey gone..

And all glory to the God who sees treasures in the sand.

How has your single journey been so far??

On Friday February 11th 2022 we would be having a #SinglesRetreat in Lagos Nigeria where we would be re-enginnering minds on singlehood.. healing from past pain and hurts and settling our marriages and future homes on our knees.

Please join the singles community to get details here at:

https:///Hd2GVJMjug063TWfzS2Drb

Or use the link on my bio.

It doesn't matter if you are currently in a relationship or not. So long as you aren't married, come..the Lord Jesus your husband, wants to meet with with and set the tone for your year 2022!

#allGlorytoGod
#MysingleJourney
#RoadToengagement
#singleInLagos
#nigerian #single #bellanaija
#bellanaijaweddings #dang #singlemen

(1) (Reply)

The Husband-wife Dream Man, What My Girlfriend Said To ME: A Most Read / Valentines Day Movies: 17 Best Romantic Movies For valentines / Looking For A Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.