Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? (4273 Views)

Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / Love Letters / Love Letters To My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Ericomoto(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
For the matured Minds: We all wrote either Love letters or Love SMS or even both depending on which age you belong in your relationships or before getting married . SMS is faster,handy and sometimes interactive but Love letters are more expressive of our innermost feeling and natural especially when hand written but gets to the recepients rather late. Which is sweeter: Love Letters or Love SMS?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by MrCork17: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
Ericomoto. bro, aint u suppose to be loookin for puuuny? undecided
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Ericomoto(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^Hmm, I just came across one of my old love letters written some umpteen years back and I remember those good old days and the peculiar love vocabularies we used.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
I prefer to remind myself of our school LIBARY where the ACTIONS take place
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by oluwagbami(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
I think the love SMS is better with the fonts that came with the phone coupled with the graphics that could be used to express our feelings in more ways.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by livedit(f): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
Livedit lov'em both.  I'm called a marshmallow all the time because I'm so sentimental.  But if I had to choose personally, I think love letters are a bit sweeter than an text message.  Then again, so are those "greeting cards" or "e-cards".  Gotta lov'em all!  smiley
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by MrCork17: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
livedit:

Livedit lov'em both.  I'm called a marshmallow all the time because I'm so sentimental.  But if I had to choose personally, I think love letters are a bit sweeter than an text message.  Then again, so are those "greeting cards" or "e-cards".  Gotta lov'em all!  smiley

madam can i love you like Kolonto Ice cream? tongue
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by livedit(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

madam can i love you like Kolonto Ice cream? tongue

What the? I love your sense of humor. grin
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
They're the same thing as far as I'm concerned lol. Both will garner the same reaction.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by MMM2(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
I love punny. wink
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by iice(f): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2011
Letters. Nothing like those 'i lv hw u mk mi smle' sms. Very dreadful.
Letters have more thoughts, flow, symmetry and meanings to them because of the effort gone into it. If you cannot make the effort to just complete words. . .i wonder what you can make effort for?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Ericomoto(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
I personally prefer Love Letters, but do pple still write love letters these days that NIPOST is almost non existing? or can pple afford sending Love letters thru DHL or FEDEX?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by butterflyy(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
M M M u lov punny bt u jst wrote me a lov letter,
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Ericomoto(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
love letters are sweeter
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Sijo01(f): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
Its wz love letter in those (secondary school)days - vry sweet wit those big, big grammar.
now its sms all d way - vry sweet, short & straight forward.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by MMM2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
then fly into my house lets nyash wink
butterflyy:

M M M u lov punny bt u jst wrote me a lov letter,
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Connoisseur(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Letters all the way. They are more personal and close especially if you ve got a partner who can write very well.

I used to have a gf who s a master at notes, slipping it in my wallet or other places where she s sure i would find them and i kept every single one of them.

Feels so good rereading them memoirs
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Cuddlemii: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2011
Connoisseur:

Letters all the way. They are more personal and close especially if you ve got a partner who can write very well.

I used to have a gf who s a master at notes, slipping it in my wallet or other places where she s sure i would find them and i kept every single one of them.

Feels so good rereading them memoirs

What class were you then? Where you the class captain?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Connoisseur(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2011
This was even after my service year.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by InkedNerd(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2011
@OP: Personally, I like the idea of getting a handwritten letter as opposed to an SMS. An SMS seems so impersonal. For me, it's the equivalent to buying someone a gift card--it doesn't feel like a lot of feelings or thought were put into it. Besides, it's a bit of a surprise if someone can write a love letter to you, because nowadays its not really something that is expected.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 23, 2011
@Poster

Letters?

In which century?

Send that text, baby. And I'll reply ASAP!

SMH @ letters. First of all, who has that time. Nothing romantic about it. Stop wasting papers, stop killing trees. If it's killing you that bad, send an email. It prolly wont be opened sha
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Blazing88(f): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2011
love pinging is sweeter,
Hehehehe
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Flygerian1(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2011
I aint gat time for writtin letters. Sms is ok for me.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Cuddlemii: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2011
Connoisseur:

This was even after my service year.

What? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Eh ya, U moist be a baybee. my cutey cutey cutey, see your chubby cheeks, muah muah.

Love letter, I got that last when I was 9 years old/Primary 6. I read it with a lattern in my late grandma's kitchen & called the guy a slacker (that was the word back in the early 90s for homeboys who could not toast babe). You just had urs after service? Damn when did u discover the female gender then?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Connoisseur(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
To each his own.

By love letters, i dont mean the good ol' 'dittomatic of love' of yester years you recieved when you were 4. Its just the same things you recieved in an sms, this time on paper.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
hand written love letters. anytime.
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Cuddlemii: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2011
Connoisseur:

To each his own.

By love letters, i dont mean the good ol' 'dittomatic of love' of yester years you recieved when you were 4. Its just the same things you recieved in an sms, this time on paper.

Awwww did that hit you. Sorry baybee. I was being expressive. Where is Yinkalink? How is she?
Re: Which Is Sweeter: Love Letters Or Love Sms? by Connoisseur(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2011
I already know what you are up to.
How you doin, you disappeared for a while.

Yinks is fine, though its been a while

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Cute Young Girls On Nl? / My Boss Insists I Should Lodge With HER On A Business Trip / 11 Things Women Really Want From Wedding Night Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.