Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,996 members, 7,859,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects (3046 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by toujurs: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2022
MufasaLion:
Low IQ men will always meet dumb, lazy and gluttonous girls. You attract what you are.

This is wrong oh, big girls with an international degree still do the same. If you are not up to their. You will be disregarded. Up to their taste in terms of being handsome and rich. They are all the same, its just unfortunate some girls weren't given birth too with a silver spoon, but they all have same iq, its just very few ladies that were blessed with good manners and wisdom. If you stay on the island in lagos, you will understand what i mean, As a man just have money and be successful. These ladies will be at your mercy. It's just very few ladies, that have contentment and wisdom. If you see the way these lebanese guy at victoria island are knacking our girls like animals. You fit catch high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Marvyx(m): 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
The annoying thing is that our girls will see threads like this and still be opening legs. Ladies.. Can't you people go on strike?? undecided undecided
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Faber(m): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
toujurs:
This is wrong oh, big girls with an international degree still do the same. If you are not up to their. You will be disregarded. Up to their taste in terms of being handsome and rich. They are all the same, its just unfortunate some girls weren't given birth too with a silver spoon, but they all have same iq, its just very few ladies that were blessed with good manners and wisdom. If you stay on the island in lagos, you will understand what i mean, As a man just have money and be successful. These ladies will be at your mercy. It's just very few ladies, that have contentment and wisdom. If you see the way these lebanese guy at victoria island are knacking our girls like animals. You fit catch high blood pressure.

A Nigerian girl cannot offer you something tangible and meaningful in a relationship.

Yeye posts and videos on their WhatsApp stories
Yeye twerking on TikTok, all of them wanna be Tiktoker
Always appearing with coloured and worn out wigs
Send me, buy for me, etc

Both the rich and high class ones. As that guy shift Tiwa Savage pant, and as Kpokpogri, knack the hell out of Tonto and Janemena...that alone tells you, that Nija girls are only but sex objects.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
See them

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you call this hoe olosho nau she will protest and say na lie,mind you this is how most of them dress o, they practically portray themselves like nothing but sex objects,abi why else will you choose to show the world your nipple and camel toe

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fruitful tree..Greetings from the Garden of Eden with good governance in-between her legs. Did you see what the OP posted.? Allow dudes express their frustration..shuu

Candidlady:
[s][/s]

Another trash written by a fruitless tree... With nothing but blanks inbewteen his legs
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
How is she oloshoe sorry? I'm learning.. That babe is very sharp. is it the fee for sex you mean or what? 2022 dress code is not oloshoe, if you allow swimming in bikini and pants for boys..let them be.

Ishitinyourlife:
If you call this hoe olosho nau she will protest and say na lie,mind you this is how most of them dress o, they practically portray themselves like nothing but sex objects,abi why else will you choose to show the world your nipple and camel toe
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Babapyro: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
They're all sex objects in a matter of speaking, that's fact ,most of them are only useful for sex, nothing dey their brain
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Babapyro: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
How is she oloshoe sorry? I'm learning.. That babe is very sharp. is it the fee for sex you mean or what? 2022 dress code is not oloshoe, if you allow swimming in bikini and pants for boys..let them be.

Fact is no sane normal guy will see that hoe and not ask how much she charges per night
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Iykmann(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
A Nigeria girl have nothing to offer a man, except her vj. They got that from their mother's womb.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Discombulator: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
One is still practically begging for my d!CK because I drive a Lexus, meanwhile I don tell this girl say i have 2 girlfriend already o and she say she no mind, Been disturbing my life since

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
No naa...that's wrong bro, I think I had more sex when I had nothing. I wouldn't have seen that girl and asked how much. where the money dey na?and swear down she for gree my own...She's only dressed in a way that would make some guys wanna say Hi and chook that thing inside anyhow anyhow....Not because you love her but because na your spec and your mind don tell you how you go finish work if you catch am for room.. It has nothing to do with money but if you look for them during work hours, time is money all over the world

Babapyro:

Fact is no sane normal guy will see that hoe and not ask how much she charges per night
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
which area be that baba mi...I need relocate

Discombulator:
One is still practically begging for my d!CK because I drive a Lexus, meanwhile I don tell this girl say i have 2 girlfriend already o and she say she no mind, Been disturbing my life since
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yeah these days ehnn..Only God can judge oo, they have taken it to a whole new level

Babapyro:
They're all sex objects in a matter of speaking, that's fact ,most of them are only useful for sex, nothing dey their brain

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Brian47(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
I no dey like the way we dey bash women for NL oo.
But the way they portray themselves, I understand it.
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Kingpin1000: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Yes na. That's why your daddy destroyed your mummy's pussy in the hotel in 1945. No wonder a disgrace like you was birthed from that unholy union.
Are you trying to be funny
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by rickpat(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
na wa
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by rickpat(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2022
hahahaha..shoo!..na wa
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Ishitinyourlife: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na Dem still
Hoes galore

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by samuel051: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2022
Aboks:

ya man u no lit ur weed
Holy gram
I no dey do weed
Na tm I dey run
Kpoli na for my boss boogyman557
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Goldbw122(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2022
Hmm
Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Goldbw122(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Discombulator:
That is the spirit, when you have a car you can get any girl that you want, that is one fact about girls..

1 Like

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by Choilila: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerian men are cheap cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Just Me That See Most Nigerian Girls As Just Sex Objects by mediainc: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Just make sure, the juice is worth the squeeze.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Barges Into Hotel Room, Ignores Side Chick, Beats Her Husband Silly (video / U Vex Or U Happy???(ladies Only) / If A Lady Does This To You, What Do You Think She Mean..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.