Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Should she be worried about this guy? : vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should she be worried about this guy? : vote (710 Views)

Poll: Should she be worried about this guy wanting something extra?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
He must be gay, lol: 0% (0 votes)
She should shut up and enjoy his largess: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should she be worried about this guy? : vote by aloyemeka1: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
Ok , maybe I am slow, but my friend (male) is confusing me at the moment

Background

We met at varsity 10 years ago, and are friendship grew along the years.We have managed to keep touch over the years, and he is like a cousin to me.

Nature of relationship

Purely platonic, we have never kissed or sleep with.I speak to him everyday via phone, bbm emails.I see him twice a week over dunner or drinks.We talk about everything, from works , to boys, to his next sleep with, just about everything.We are just good buddies.My friend is generous and spontanious.He flies me to another province once a month or so, does nice things, he is just a generous guy like that.

Problem
My friends say its not normal for a guy to spend so much money on a girl, and not want to sleep with her.They think he is up to something, and I am just blind and silly.I am of the notion that we just really get along.He has never tried to sleep with me, we are really comfortable around each other, plus I am not his type, he likes them white.

Question

Should I be worried, or is this normal boy and girl friendship?

http://www.naijaryders.com/forums/242753-when-your-guy-friend-confuses-you.html
Re: Should she be worried about this guy? : vote by Cuddlemii: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Oh Lord!

Your friends say his generousity has a motive. Your own receiving and collection doesnt have a motive abi. Why didnt your friends stop you from collecting when he started giving. Now that he has given enough, he has a motive.

What have you ever given him as a friend too? R u just a taker, what have you conributed to his life. I would say you are an ungreatful friend and your friends are enemies of progress.

Shebi you said he is your friend, don't you know his character that u are having doubts. When you were supposed to pay attention to getting to know him, you were busy collecting. If he had a questionable xter, whym didnt u return his gifts.

You are even lucky your friend flew u to other province once in a month without drugging u and putting you in a compromising way. His intentions are noble as far as I am concerned and whats wrong in ur benefactor fancing you, he might be taking his time cos he is the serz type.

He likes whites, so you know ur skin is dark yet you doubt him and listen to friends.

Awuf dey run belle, one day is for the owner. Didnt your parents not warn to not to collect gifts from strangers ni, lolz
Re: Should she be worried about this guy? : vote by iice(f): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2011
You get what you ask for.
As usual. . .she's busy with the concepts instead of being present. Human beings undecided
Re: Should she be worried about this guy? : vote by Bisjosh(f): 7:55am On Jun 24, 2011
Abeg which kind thread b dis?!!! So what do u want us to say? Whether he has a motive or nt??!!! Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Does She Love Him / Men Marrying At 50 And Settleing Down. / Dating Your Frnd's Ex Girl Or Ex Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.