Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies (3685 Views)

Thank You All For The Support And Encouragement / STUPIDITY: The Difference Between Wisdom and Stupidity / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by toujurs: 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Medianna:
You sound like a female version of red pillers to me, sorry to say
I mean you can make you point without making men look bad

By the way you can only vague for you mum. You wouldn't want to bring the other women into this..
grin grin You are smart and observant, she is a bitter lady. And her heart poisoned. I try to avoid ladies like this. If i observe such traits, i jakpaa. Because they still have the past in their mind, which influences their future, it's when she clocks 36yrs in her fathers house. Then she will come online to cry on how, she couldn't get a responsible man.

7 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Cyntie55(f): 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Medianna:

So now lemme ask you a very funny question...
Was the girl raped?
20 years is not 13 years madam..
Though I appreciate you kind heart...
The mum that sent her daughter away in that condition is no better than the man who abandoned her...so men are heartless is not a complete statement here
You made a valid point.

But rendering help to people shouldn't be on age factor. I mean, if the person is young or old and he/she need genuine help. If you're capable I see no reason why you shouldn't help.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Medianna(f): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cyntie55:
You made a valid point.

But rendering help to people shouldn't be on age factor. I mean, if the person is young or old and he/she need genuine help. If you're capable I see no reason why you shouldn't help.

Sorry..

It's like you miss the point of the discussion. I even applauded her for her kind gesture too

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
How many men make their points without degrading ladies?

Am also aware I can't vague for other women. Infact there is a case am handling right now. This girl is just a random girl, I don't know her from Adam.

She's 20 yrs old, she not educated. A guy deceived her and got her pregnant (she's 7months pregnant now), the guy refused to take responsibilities, he absconded away from day one.

The girl's mother sent her away (her dad died when she was 6yr old, the girl's mother is married to another man now). And they both refused to allow her into the house. I met her under the sun hopeless very close to my place of work, she explained her predicaments to me. I also spoke with her mother on phone, but all to no avail... Very reckless woman.

To cut the story short. I took her to my house, I explained her predicament to my mom, we both agreed she stays. Thank goodness our security room was free. Now she's staying there, I placed her on 15k allowance, I also linked her to a friend of mine that is into event and interior decoration, atleast when they have job to do she can also assist and get paid too.

For the past 5 months she has been under my care. Men are heartless!!!

Men are not bad people are man both men and women. We have seen both do terrible things. Let’s stop the unreasonable bashing.

Yes there are gender bashing based on flawed generalizations and it’s mostly out of frustrations and bad experiences on both sides. Both men and women have faults depending on the case.

Just like there are bad people, there are good people. Just be wise.
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
Medianna:

Was the girl raped?
The mum that sent her daughter away in that condition is no better than the man who abandoned her...so men are heartless is not a complete statement here

Chai see finishing...... true talk grin

Anyway, a punch delivered with an upwards motion and the arm bent is called UPPERCUT.

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Piptocoin: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Medianna:

Was the girl raped?

I doff my hat for your wisdom. Let me stop there.

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

During the course of my ban (nairaland prison cheesy) I came across a thread where a "man killed his 22 yrs old girlfriend in anambra", in another thread I also read about how "a man set his wife ablaze just because she bought a property with her own hard earned money" ...I was so pained, I couldn't comment.

Dating or married to a man who physically abuse or sexually assault you, it's highly risky and is not good. Pls detach yourself away from such man. Onyeka Onwenu said "I didn't want my marriage to end but it could have killed me". Is not a do or die affair, delete those mentality from your head that he will change, he can never change. Violence is in Nigerian men's DNA.

If ladies can hearken to this advice, men wouldn't be setting us ablaze or beating us to death. "Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it"

Ladies, get a job, learn a skill, be business minded, improve yourself, don't sleep over in a man's house, learn to be independent. You're relegating yourself if you beg or ask men for money, there by treating you like a trash.

This last Sunday, a guy took me to "Atican Beach" at ajah, he asked me what do I care for, so I ordered barbecue fish, fried chips with ketchup, and juice (everything was about 9k). Immediately the waitress brought my order, I just handed 9k to her.

The guy was dumbfounded, he was like babe I don't like the stunt you pulled there, that I should've allowed him pay my bill. He couldn't even resist the urge to say I should follow him home. To do what nah? To pick beans? He dare not say that to me.....It's called SELF WORTH.

Nigerian men are full of hatred, evil, wicked, cheat and rape apologist. Yet they compare us with white ladies. Now am still wondering which white lady would accept these sick attitude of Nigerian men.... Mess up with them and they would keep suing your ass to court till you split your boxers into two, Infact you will be left with absolutely nothing. Lol, Funny black men!!

Ladies, Life isn't friendly with anyone, your peace of mind and happiness should be your number one priority. Also train your children uprightly(especially your daughters). Let them grow in wisdom.

Shout-out to strong and Real women like My lovely mom (O. Lydia), Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Joke silver, Ngozi okonjo-weala, onyeka Onwenu, Funke Akindele, Ibukun Awosika and other strong ladies out there!

The problems with people like you is that you think you are always competing with a man.

Well, if that is what gives you orgasm, who am I to say you should stop?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by BabbanBura(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chai! Imagine the generation this bitter human will raise!! God have mercy!!!

Op, may God heal your heart!

Guys producing kids from baby mamas and letting the baby mamas to raise the kids by themselves, do you know see the results of your actions? Most of the children are being brought out imbalanced and mentally skewed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by GindoX(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
Op, you're a good wife material... But everyone get comma shaa,am sure you gat one... I'll love to be ya frnd. Shey ma PM you?
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Yusufisraelj(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Jennyclay:

Am also aware I can't vague for other women. Infact there is a case am handling right now. This girl is just a random girl, I don't know her from Adam.

She's 20 yrs old, she not educated. A guy deceived her and got her pregnant (she's 7months pregnant now), the guy refused to take responsibilities, he absconded away from day one.

The girl's mother sent her away (her dad died when she was 6yr old, the girl's mother is married to another man now). And they both refused to allow her into the house. I met her under the sun hopeless very close to my place of work, she explained her predicaments to me. I also spoke with her mother on phone, but all to no avail... Very reckless woman.

To cut the story short. I took her to my house, I explained her predicament to my mom, we both agreed she stays. Thank goodness our security room was free. Now she's staying there, I placed her on 15k allowance, I also linked her to a friend of mine that is into event and interior decoration, atleast when they have job to do she can also assist and get paid too.

Wow so nice of you, commendable I must say. However over time I've seen most of your comments, you've always been bitter towards men, well it must have stem from all these things you've seen or most probably personal dissatisfaction as a result of disappointed expectations when truly being genuine in your dealings with the opposite sex.

Be that as it may, your generalization doesn't negate the fact that good me still exist, who can make a woman's experience here on earth more pleasing than she's ever seen or experienced.

when I see a bitter guy or lady whom as a result of disappointments they've faced in life and especially love relationships, there's a protocol to such failure's, repeated failure's show's faculty mindset, reference or values(personal code of conduct) as the underlying cause. Most times these people are negative in approach and always on the look out for bad news, subconsciously they've program themselves to be alive only when bad things happen and become very critical at that point to reinforce such thinking, which is to thier detriment on the long run, bkos they'll grow to become bitter person's. Not knowing that a deficiency they have is the cause of thier repeated woes or faulty leanings in life.

Well in order not to make an epistle out of this, all I'm saying is, guys and ladies alike, should vet whom they want to roll with just as you've rightly pointed out, and if at the end it doesn't work out, they should do well to find out what went wrong, how it could have been prevented and what limitations in them allowed that failure and what new adjustments should be in place to make for a better person who would make better decisions next time, in the military it's called lessons learnt after war. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by yeyedu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Shortyy:

Even though she wasn't raped, you do know he's still responsible for the pregnancy. Right?

You failed to respond to the part where the girl's mother was mentioned, left to me the guy and the girl's mum are both heartless, I humbly submit.
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Agbebakun22: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Should we now fry beans but how abt women that bring in bastard. No one deceived her to open leg and she wasn't forced so what's ur blabbing all bout

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

During the course of my ban (nairaland prison cheesy) I came across a thread where a "man killed his 22 yrs old girlfriend in anambra", in another thread I also read about how "a man set his wife ablaze just because she bought a property with her own hard earned money" ...I was so pained, I couldn't comment.

Dating or married to a man who physically abuse or sexually assault you, it's highly risky and is not good. Pls detach yourself away from such man. Onyeka Onwenu said "I didn't want my marriage to end but it could have killed me". Is not a do or die affair, delete those mentality from your head that he will change, he can never change. Violence is in Nigerian men's DNA.

If ladies can hearken to this advice, men wouldn't be setting us ablaze or beating us to death. "Many receive advice but only the wise profit from it"

Ladies, get a job, learn a skill, be business minded, improve yourself, don't sleep over in a man's house, learn to be independent. You're relegating yourself if you beg or ask men for money, there by treating you like a trash.

This last Sunday, a guy took me to "Atican Beach" at ajah, he asked me what do I care for, so I ordered barbecue fish, fried chips with ketchup, and juice (everything was about 9k). Immediately the waitress brought my order, I just handed 9k to her.

The guy was dumbfounded, he was like babe I don't like the stunt you pulled there, that I should've allowed him pay my bill. He couldn't even resist the urge to say I should follow him home. To do what nah? To pick beans? He dare not say that to me.....It's called SELF WORTH.

Nigerian men are full of hatred, evil, wicked, cheat and rape apologist. Yet they compare us with white ladies. Now am still wondering which white lady would accept these sick attitude of Nigerian men.... Mess up with them and they would keep suing your ass to court till you split your boxers into two, Infact you will be left with absolutely nothing. Lol, Funny black men!!

Ladies, Life isn't friendly with anyone, your peace of mind and happiness should be your number one priority. Also train your children uprightly(especially your daughters). Let them grow in wisdom.

Shout-out to strong and Real women like My lovely mom (O. Lydia), Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Joke silver, Ngozi okonjo-weala, onyeka Onwenu, Funke Akindele, Ibukun Awosika and other strong ladies out there!
Didn't u read how a woman set her husband ablaze too? Stop acting like ladies are only the victims.

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Mayflowa(m): 1:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Jennyclay:

This is more about the girl's mom heartless! Can you abandon your own daughter? There are mothers that still love their armed-robber children!

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

angry

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

well i juss been told u gots yansh & u lightskin.... ..true or fault? angry

1 Like

Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Myer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

Well said.
I see your passion to liberate women from abuse.
God will grant you more Grace, Wisdom and Favor to achieve it well and to His glory in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Myer(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2023
Medianna:
You sound like a female version of red pillers to me, sorry to say
I mean you can make you point without making men look bad

By the way you can only vague for you mum. You wouldn't want to bring the other women into this..

Yea, she's on the path to either a female version of red-piller or true woman rights activist. It's a thin line.
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Haydens: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2023
Go and work on your stomach first. Small girl like you having big stomach.
Very repulsive.

Tueh.
Re: Words Of Wisdom And Encouragement For Ladies by Knetpro(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2023
Jennyclay:
Hello everyone.

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Pornstars Really Doing The Porn Because Of Money? / Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? / Guys Only: Lover Or Provider Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.