Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? (25583 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
It’s your mentality for me, you need to think and re-evaluate your life

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by BigRocky: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fa-ra-ra I no dey give anybody.

My moni na suya and hollandia youghout I tk dey chop

Na woman u be,no be hadicapped.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct OK Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass? You know the rest.

319 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Ingredient88(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na who get job, they collecting money dey carry woman...I beg na job I need.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by GooodHardDick: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only a SIMP and a mad man will put a girl on a pay roll and start spending on her. angry

Alaye, it is not your duty to maintain the girl you're dating. If you're looking for a woman to maintain, go and look after your wife, your mother and sisters

256 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why did you want to know!?
Some cannot even spend 1k on their ladies weekly
Stingy Nigerian men!!

Modified!!! For all this broke guys quoting me, it is not my fault you are dating a liability of a woman, go for a standard working lady who will not care about your money thanks!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Let's sit down here and read LIES written by Sons of Adam. undecided

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
love affection and good dikc....nada mas!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Goldbw122(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmm, well if you want to get a good life you just have to reprogram your life, yes oo just think about the money that you are spending on ashawo, if you save it it is enough to start a family and be happy through out your life rather than going through many emotional state that you did not bargain for yes ooo am talk from experience. Just find a good girl, yes you say that they are expensive ok find the one that have hand work and skill that is willing to work, yes that you can invest on and make her life more comfortable and she will appreciate you forever and raise a family for you through out and your life will be comfortable and you won't be wasting your money on pointless sex.. I tell you just find the working class girl, that is the way you will figure out the girls that are ready and the one that is not ready the one that is willing to start a family with low money, that will stay with you in test of time.. it is difficult to find the right one, sometimes in life the girl that you are looking for is just on the left, so the girl just need a little guidaance to be on the right level..

Good luck... Make you nor go get the unpredictable disease.. ooo just be careful..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by phorget(m): 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
...and how much do girls spend on guys every week?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Truvelisback(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why did you want to know!? Some cannot even spend 1k on their ladies weekly Stingy Nigerian men!!
If u do the same for ur man, will u die?

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by LadyRosa(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na person wry get money dey spend money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by posty56: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
anybody who thinks he has to spend money on women. ,needs mental revaluation ,yes j am talking to you OP I don't care how little you spend on them, but for you that make it obligatory in life means there's lot of work to do on yourself

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only a foolish idiot will spend money on women.
Like 2ndchildhood said, only when come over to your house should you spend a little for refreshments - just like you would do to any other visitor.

Asides from that, only a mad and stupid idiot will spend his hard earned money on a woman.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Boogyman557: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I de NACK ASHAWOO like 4 times in a week..

So let me say 3k or 4k because some ASHAWOO de collect 5h and some de collect 1k..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

35 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by odinson1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why did you want to know!?
Some cannot even spend 1k on their ladies weekly
Stingy Nigerian men!!

So says a broke woman who can not fend on herself,but depends on scrabs from men.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by ParpahSeventy: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't roll with women who can't pay their bills, don't roll with women who always feel you should pay their bills.
Whatever you do for them should be favor not responsibility.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
odinson1:

So says a broke woman who can not fend on herself,but depends on scrabs from men.
shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Whazar(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Last I checked maybe 200 Naira some tips and keep the change that’s all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by DaInferno(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigRocky:
Fa-ra-ra I no dey give anybody.

My moni na suya and hollandia youghout I tk dey chop

Na woman u be,no be hadicapped.
e d make person fat so? grin

I want recipes for my gym

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by BigRocky: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
DaInferno:
e d make person fat so? grin

I want recipes for my gym

Since I dey eat am I no fat o
But e show for my skin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dating is so expensive in Nigeria especially if you live in the major cities. With the high cost of items, a single outing can take like 20k from your account. If you earn like 100k what's left of it and there are girls that wanna go out every day of the week cheesy grin cheesy. if you can't foot the bills, other men can.

It's not easy for Nigerian guys o. If you carry relationship matter on your head you fit no get 20k savings for account.

Even to arrange sex at a hotel cost a lot of money. Price of rooms can go from 10k to as high as 100k and that's After previous spendings on outings, movies, date nights and all. It's really crazy. I wonder how someone earning averagely should date in Nigeria without being sent back to the village.

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Edyice: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Hayee(f): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Savedday: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by jericco1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't have a girlfriend yet
So for now no budget

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Ingredient88(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hayee:
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue
.... I guess that is your own opinion! Coz me am different sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
*walks in, observes the broke assed tears and lamentations all over the thread, shakes head and walks out*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
anybody who thinks he has to spend money on women. ,needs mental revaluation ,yes j am talking to you OP I don't care how little you spend on them, but for you that make it obligatory in life means there's lot of work to do on yourself
If you come get $1billion dollars how much wey you fit spend?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by placeofallure(f): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I de NACK ASHAWOO like 4 times in a week..

So let me say 3k or 4k because some ASHAWOO de collect 5h and some de collect 1k..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

On a serious note now, I wanna ask you. Do they really collect as low as 1k like you claim?

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by posty56: 12:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Senomi:

If you come get $1billion dollars how much wey you fit spend?
I no like to they use money get woman , wether one billion or 12 billion

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.