Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? (2003 Views)

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by luminouz(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

How much was your mums bride price

And who was the other man banging her for free aside your dad..

We kindly await your reply

Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin

Your comments since this week started have been cracking me up. You are fighting and firing on all cylinders....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Truvelisback(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's because they think thats what women want and call true love.
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Candidlady: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
luminouz:

grin grin grin grin grin

Your comments since this week started have been cracking me up. You are fighting and firing on all cylinders....

Yakuridallah

Heard something my crush said bout me... And till now iam still trying to get over it...

Don't ask me what he said cuz iam going to grave with it
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Baloranking(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Modecaih:
funny enough most of these simps can even spend that much on their biological sisters,,,shame on simpish simps

Factos
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Femi8586(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
What about some SIMPs that will spend thousands and millions, yet they won't still get the sex? Lol

The worst thing that can ever befall a man is to be a simp.
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Yakuridallah

Heard something my crush said bout me... And till now iam still trying to get over it...

Don't ask me what he said cuz iam going to grave with it

Take it easy o cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by bidexdo(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by bidexdo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Pls you guys should stop quoting this Yabaleft patient on this forum

Who are you tongue
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
bidexdo:
sad sad
You good tho? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Panda7(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
who still pays who at this age
if your parent can't cater for your need and u can't work then you are okay to be single.

payment and buying expensive things is the reason why we have such high rate of prostitution and entitlement
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by Bamzyriches451: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
A lot of SIMPle men in Nigeria...
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by digitite: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Because they believe in it, strive to be different.
Re: Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? by ParpahSeventy: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Badboibipo:
Sometimes I wonder if I’m the one who is insane or maybe it’s most guys that are truly insane. Why would a guy buy a girl an iPhone 13 pro max only because he wants to have serx with her, how? Spending over 800k on a phone to impress a girl that another guy is smashing with just indomie? There is nothing like an expensive girl, there is a guy spending less than a dollar to nack the same girl you’re spending millions on, do you even know that? Why do men do this bullshit? Most girls are so spoiled because they have met so many foolish men who keep spending their hard earned money to impress girls.
FACT, the highest money I have ever given a girl is 5k and that was 10 years ago, if I’m lying let me die!!! I swear on my life that’s the highest amount I have ever given any female. A girl has come to my house with her money for cab and also left with her money for cab and I met her on fb, 100 naira I didn’t give her. Stop wasting money on women only to come here and be crying because they played you.
Find a girl that loves you genuinely and stop using money to bribe girls to love you, it won’t work ...you will get played!
It's not all about "love" it's about being sensible, a Lady will visit you and then in your profound stupidity you will pay her transport fare to and fro and add pocket money to it and feel you doing the gentleman stuff, you are just being a piece of sh!t provided you know you won't do it for a guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked S€x Video Of Cape Town Big Girl Kim Riding Dubai Sponsor / Church Ushers Caught Having Seks Behind Mission House During Church Service / This Pregnancy Wan Put Me For Trouble, Advice A G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.