Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina (27787 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gen. Gowon With His Children While On Exile In London (1975) / Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Watch Emir Of Kano,hrh Muhammadu Sanusi II Being Interviewed On BBC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Neduzze5(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Guess the interview session was on general insecurity in his locality and the kidnappers had to carried out practical demonstration of what he was explaining theoretically

The kind of things that hitherto only occured in movies. Na wa for Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hahahah, wahala be like Buhari akpa amu
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by jojo1415: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Those bandits don't have a chill pill....A whole president state....

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Flamzey00(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
I can’t laugh abeg… Na dem get bandits and na still dem d bandits dey terrorise … Where is Nigeria heading to? Mud or shit hole…����
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
North is not safe.

Northerners strongly disagree with you... That's why such news don't really bother me anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by lionphil(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
The man got saved by the interview. He wouldn't have been able to stop the bandits.

On another note, the North is healing so no cause for alarm. FG should send more soldiers down south, the wave of attacks is getting higher... Ibadan, Enugu, Lagos, Imo, Anambra. Police aren't well trained for such attacks.

E kaasan
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Bahamas95(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
SAI BABA people.

I am 100% sure he shouted that rubbish at the top of his voice that year.......Every Mallam with he kettle, oga carry your kettle.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by LordIsaac(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
And APC still has mouth to talk....oh Nigeria!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Shalommy(f): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Family matter. Let him go and pay his tax. cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticlala:
Journalist, Jamil Mabai disclosed this on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/jaymb000/status/1492456609712414725

So pathetic! Nigeria is in shambles.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Nwaajasa: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
iwaeda:

Nawaa oo, Malumfashi that used to be very very peaceful those days. Nagode Bawaala grin grin grin

They need to arrest those interviewers grin grin grin grin
do you know or live at Malumfashi before
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by kizyalex10(m): 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

who knowz what he said during the interview,maybe how north is now safer under buhari
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by ikennamadu1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
iwaeda:

Nawaa oo, Malumfashi that used to be very very peaceful those days. Nagode Bawaala grin grin grin

They need to arrest those interviewers grin grin grin grin

Malumfashi Christian dominated LGA in Katsina ..
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by biomedics(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Your shock is shocking
Who doesn’t know what katsina and other north west states have become.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Loveknitting: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shocked

Guess the interview session was on general insecurity in his locality and the kidnappers had to carried out practical demonstration of what he was explaining theoretically

This isn't supposed to be funny but lol.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Mom007(f): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Malumfashi kastina... My sister served here back in 2007/ 2008. Nigeria was a bit sane then.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Deeprooted: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
The north has always been a problem for Nigeria.

Religious biggots and backward thinking fanatics.

Parasitic north!
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by JohnSin97: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Insecurity everywhere, God help us.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Nwaajasa: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
ikennamadu1:

Malumfashi Christian dominated LGA in Katsina ..
Kafur LGA have more indigenous Christians in Katsina State
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by IJOBA11: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

NOW THIS IS FUNNY
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by tito44: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
You won't see that afutu called omenkalives here

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by onuman: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
lalasticlala:

Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, the same shariah criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria's shariah states.
Restructuring Nigeria politically, or dissolution of Nigeria, so that the sharia states have autonomy or sovereign Islamic country shall end Boko Haram and banditry.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by Benjax4all: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
mbahdi:
Good next level
wat is good ? angry undecided
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by omenkaLives(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
tito44:
You won't see that afutu called omenkalives here
If I show up, would that make your lives any less miserable? Will that stop the cannibalism and terrorism in AfghanEastern? Will that stop the stealing of biscuits and pots of soup in your muddy enclave?

If the answer to these is yes, then simply mention me on every thread you land, and even while you're humping your gf, I promise to show up. smiley

Bye.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by BAYOCLEF: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bandit Promax
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by tito44: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
If I show up, would that make your lives any less miserable? Will that stop the cannibalism and terrorism in AfghanEastern? Will that stop the stealing of biscuits and pots of soup in your muddy enclave?

If the answer to these are yes, then simply mention me on every thread you land, and even while you're humping your gf, I promise to show up. smiley

Bye.

Zombie eating rat in IDP camp, after his mother was raped and massacred by fulani herdsmen. What can be more miserable than that?
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
And it's Evans that is a captor oSo so funny, the North is now a tragic sitcom.
Re: Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina by BigBizzy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bandits or terrorists?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Funded Apc's Presidential Election?:Nigerians Should Learn To Ask Questions / Dokubo Seeks Permission To Battle Niger Coup Leaders / Why My Aide Tore His PDP Membership Card — Governor Dankwambo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.