Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him (1718 Views)

Teen Runs Away From Home In Enugu; Found Pregnant For Lagos Boyfriend (pic) / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by babeface3: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2011
I told him I would contact my folks in this forum since hes not internet savvy. The simple story is that this girl has been so desperate to marry this my friend, constantly flying into Lagos from PH as if going to market from her house. He is to leave for Europe by the end of the year for further studies. she objected and he lied that he had chenged his mind. The last visit was contested but she had her way and managed to get pregnant for him which is going to 4wks. Abortion is being contemplated for my guys imminent travel but she puts immediate introduction and court marriage as a condition for it. "We have to bear a possible future outcome of the abortion together" she mused. They had just dated since last year september, though they were acquainted before then. He never ever promised her marriage or initiated the relationship. How can this desperate move be handled?
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2011
Tell him to use protection next time.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2011
TRICKISHLY. grin
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Dend(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
she got lucky!
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by mcnikes(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ask your friend to trick his way out of this r/ship. Cunning (trickish) man die, cunning man bury am. As for the girl, She'll trickishly keep the pregnancy or trickishly abort it. Either way. But i'll advise that she sticks to the former, cos if she picks the latter, God will trickishly punish her.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by babeface3: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ignore the grammar, it was used for emphasis. C'mon, people trivialise a serious matter because of one minor thing. Most of them cannot compose a simple write up. profer soulution, ignore that. ok i will change the construction now
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by madoba: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
Straffing without condoms is asking for trouble. Your friend needs to ascertain that she is indeed pregnant by taking her to his own Doctor for a test or has he done that already?

I am not for abortion, so let your friend take responsibility for his actions by that I don't mean he must marry the chic, but he must cater for the unborn child now and continue forevermore when the child is delivered.

On the other hand if he likes (I use the word likes because love is often abused) this chic enough then he should go ahead with the introductions and all.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by babeface3: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
is it not a mistake if he marries a desperate woman. why is she desperate. besides this guy never contemplated marriage. the resources with him now are just for his studies in europe. he's already sublet his house
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by iice(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
He knows she desperately wants to marry him and still decided to not be careful.
You make your bed, you lay on it. Human beings are devious. Next time, use those tissues occupying the cranium.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by kencivic: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
i already adviced him to go ahead wit d marriage. but dis is totally uncald for. unplaned marriage. i tink he fel into a trap
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by 190: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
HE SHOULD RUN TO EUROPE AND CHANGE HIS NUMBER TO VIRGIN MOBILE angry angry
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2011
op how can you say she delibrately got pregnant for him?, did she violation him? why didn't he use domcon? or he is one of those yeye boys that will say '' she said i shouldn't use it, that she was safe'', okay well he can still go na or is he the one carrying the preg?  undecided as for marrying her no he shouldn't but he should take care of the child when its born that's if its really his
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by toyemz(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster
Big mistake
but no need crying over split milk
the deed has been done already
Tell your friend he to continue with his travel plans
him cancelling and staying behind would not be the solution of the problem
He doesn't have to marry her or even do introduction
let him find some excuse to avoid that
after all na case of wayo jam wayo
He needs to keep in touch with the woman however to know if she kept the pregnancy or not
if she did, then he has a baby to take care of
if she doesn't then he should thank his lucky stars,move on with life and learn form this lesson
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Goldieluks: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Next time,he'd use a condom.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by femmy2010(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
babeface3:

I told him I would contact my folks in this forum since hes not internet savvy. The simple story is that this girl has been so desperate to marry this my friend, constantly flying into Lagos from PH as if going to market from her house. He is to leave for Europe by the end of the year for further studies. she objected and he lied that he had chenged his mind. The last visit was contested but she had her way and managed to get pregnant for him which is going to 4wks. Abortion is being contemplated for my guys imminent travel but she puts immediate introduction and court marriage as a condition for it. "We have to bear a possible future outcome of the abortion together" she mused. They had just dated since last year september, though they were acquainted before then. He never ever promised her marriage or initiated the relationship. How can this desperate move be handled?

If you friend never wanted BELLE he should have used condom or abstain.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster
first let me just say that your friend is a FOOL!!!! why did he have to lie about his study plan to her? he should have been totally honest about it rather than act like a lil biatch.

second you are here wasting time when you should have advised him to tell her to have an ABORTION!!!! time is running out bro, hurry up.

third that girl is trying to blackmail him into marrying her without any facts!!!! A) is she really pregnant or is that a trick? B) is HE the baby daddy?! how can you truly confirm that and C) the fact that she puts conditions on sorting the problem out shows her ill intent and should be a SOUND WARNING to him. whatever he does he should NOT marry this demon!

last but not least, that should be a lesson to this guy about having unprotected sex with strangers!
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by tpia5: 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
condom!!!condom!!!condom!!!

i thought they taught that to all fornicating individuals.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
He should accept responsible but he does not have to marry her. And this whole thing stinks how come she is demanding for him to marry her before abortion?
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
lET THE GUY BAIL OUT AND GO TO eUROPE, wHEN SHE DOESNT SEE HIM SHE EITHER ABORTS OR BECOMES A BABY MOMMA
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by toyemz(f): 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^

lET THE GUY BAIL OUT AND GO TO eUROPE, wHEN SHE DOESNT SEE HIM SHE EITHER ABORTS[b] OR BECOMES A BABY MOMMA[/b][/quote

good point there
but you guys shouldn't forget that if she becomes a baby momma the guy also becomes a baby dadda and has a responsibility to the child
that's the beginning of living up to your mistake and being a man!
he should plan his future with that in mind sha if she decides to keep the baby

Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
Well thats if she can locate the guy, The guy is going to Europe and would probably start a new life there, No one in Europe would know he has a baby momma in Nigeria.

So make the guy waka jare
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
tpia@:

condom!!!condom!!!condom!!!

i thought they taught that to all fornicating individuals.
femmy2010:

If you friend never wanted BELLE he should have used condom or abstain.
Natasha,,:

op how can you say she delibrately got pregnant for him?, did she violation him? why didn't he use domcon? or he is one of those yeye boys that will say '' she said i shouldn't use it, that she was safe'', okay well he can still go na or is he the one carrying the preg?  undecided as for marrying her no he shouldn't but he should take care of the child when its born that's if its really his
madoba:

Straffing without condoms is asking for trouble. Your friend needs to ascertain that she is indeed pregnant by taking her to his own Doctor for a test or has he done that already?

I am not for abortion, so let your friend take responsibility for his actions by that I don't mean he must marry the chic, but he must cater for the unborn child now and continue forevermore when the child is delivered.

On the other hand if he likes (I use the word likes because love is often abused) this chic enough then he should go ahead with the introductions and all.

Lots of these posts amuse me.
Anyone with real experience about S-E-X,knows that condoms are unreliable.
Condoms TEAR all the time!
Just confirms my belief that most people posting on this romance forum are virgins.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2011
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 1:17am On Jun 25, 2011
Richvkunt:

Condoms TEAR [size=15pt]ALL[/size] the time!
Just confirms my belief that most people posting on this romance forum are virgins.

na which can dickosboy you get? You have to use condoms correctly even though breakage might occur, most people don't use condoms correctly, its one thing to use condom its another thing to use it correctly. Any how its still better you use it than to go in shirtless  cheesy 
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by MMM2(m): 6:04am On Jun 25, 2011
tell him 2 relax wink
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Ossaifamous(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2011
Tete omo yen ti je men (her bet has paid off)
She delibrately got pregnant for her and he willingly inserted his P into her V without a C
Hmmm anyway just let him wait for the birth and then conducted a Dna , U never can tell as the ladies are ZaMoRaNoS
If it still his, then E should continue the trip but with a mindset of a family in Nigeria
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by femmy2010(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
Richvkunt:

Condom tears in 5% of cases and the fact that it tears doesn't mean one should risk everything.
If you cant abstain,at least use a condom.
He shouldn't come on here and say a lady deliberately got pregnant for him after he deliberately had unprotected sex with her.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

na which can dickosboy you get? You have to use condoms correctly even though breakage might occur, most people don't use condoms correctly, its one thing to use condom its another thing to use it correctly. Any how its still better you use it than to go in shirtless  cheesy 

Have you ever used one before?
Talking from my vast experience,condoms tear lots of times.Sometimes from the activity and sometimes from the contact with p.ubic hair.
femmy2010:

Condom tears in 5% of cases and the fact that it tears doesn't mean one should risk everything.
He shouldn't come on here and say a lady deliberately got pregnant for him after he deliberately had unprotected sex with her.

My brother abstainance is the only fool proof strategy.
Anything else,you are playing Russian roulette with your life.
5%? Very funneee!
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2011
^^^
Unfortunately for him, there is a bullet in it this time and he just shot himself in the head
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

some people make no sense, and have the audacity to call others virgin, lol!
FIRST let me just say that the condoms YOU use may be unreliable, the ones I do aint.

SECOND wearing condoms is the safest thing to do if a person dont want to get pregnant/get infected. yes abstinence would be nice but since we already confirmed that we all aint VIRGINS then that would be out the way.

THIRD some novices out there DONT KNOW how to properly wear a condom and therefore they will always break. . . . . . . not because the condom is unreliable but because they have no clue about what they are doing.

FOURTH only an inexperienced virgin would say that condoms tear. yes "some" do, but, as soon as you realize that, you stop, stand up and change condom. the virgins are the ones who keep on fukcing thinking that the girl suddenly got juicier while in fact it's the condom that was busted.

FIFTH one of the MAIN reason why condoms tear is because the girl is dried out down below and the guy keeps on sha.gging her rather than A) get her excited and juicy again or B) get some damn lubricant. its LOGICAL!!!!!

femmy2010:

well said, it would definitely be in the region of 5%.

Richvkunt:

My brother abstainance is the only fool proof strategy.
Anything else,you are playing Russian roulette with your life.
5%? Very funneee!

practice what you preach, holy man!!!!

funny how first you insult them of being virgins BUT YET, now you are saying that being a virgin is the ONLY way to be safe, make up your mind bro, lol!!!!!!

if its ok FOR YOU to play Russian roulette with YOUR life then why would you come here and talk down on others doing exactly the same thing?!
btw, did you know that you could catch HIV/AIDS from Kissing? although the chances are slim, we should all think like you and also abstain from ever kissing.
did you know that you could get hit by a car and die, i guess we should all think like you and abstain from going outside the house.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

some people make no sense, and have the audacity to call others virgin, lol!
FIRST let me just say that the condoms YOU use may be unreliable, the ones I do aint.

SECOND wearing condoms is the safest thing to do if a person dont want to get pregnant/get infected. yes abstinence would be nice but since we already confirmed that we all aint VIRGINS then that would be out the way.

THIRD some novices out there DONT KNOW how to properly wear a condom and therefore they will always break. . . . . . . not because the condom is unreliable but because they have no clue about what they are doing.

FOURTH only an inexperienced virgin would say that condoms tear. yes "some" do, but then as soon as you realize that you stand up and change condoms. the virgins are the ones who keep on fukcing thinking that the girl suddenly got juicier while in fact it's the condom that was busted.

FIFTH one of the MAIN reason why condoms tear is because the girl is dried out down below and the guy keeps on sha.gging her rather than A) get her excited and juicy again or B) get some damn lubricant. its LOGICAL!!!!!

well said, it would definitely be in the region of 5%.

practice what you preach, holy man!!!!

funny how first you insult them of being virgins BUT YET, now you are saying that being a virgin is the ONLY way to be safe, make up your mind bro, lol!!!!!!

if its ok FOR YOU to play Russian roulette with YOUR life then why would you come here and talk down on others doing exactly the same thing?!
btw, did you know that you could catch HIV/AIDS from Kissing? although the chances are slim, we should all think like you and also abstain from ever kissing.
did you know that you could get hit by a car and die, i guess we should all think like you and abstain from going outside the house.

Brother,I hope I am not talking to a virgin.
Go back and read my posts very well,after getting off your high horse.
Condoms have been proven to be unreliable,its not rocket science,just goggle it.
You sound so sensitive and touchy,you need to take a cold shower and chill out.
If you don't agree with me,there is no need to be insultive,just say so.
This is a public forum,and everyone is entitled to his opinion.
Thanks.
Re: She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him by Natasha2(f): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

Have you ever used one before?
Talking from my vast experience,condoms tear lots of times.Sometimes from the activity and sometimes from the contact with p.ubic hair.

I don't have to use one before I know. vast experience? well it has proven you don't know how to use a condom correctly

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Unfaithful Lovers Repentance Day / Does Your Partner's Past Sexual Partners Matters? / 8 Year Old Boy Marries 61 Year Old Woman In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.