Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? (1750 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by bingbagbo(m): 1:27am On Sep 23, 2011
help me quick!
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2011
If a girl is interested in you she will find a way to let you know. Take notice.
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by bingbagbo(m): 1:59am On Sep 23, 2011
how?
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by CalienteMi: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2011
She will not ask for a BB. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by ektbear: 3:39am On Sep 23, 2011
talina:

If a girl is interested in you she will find a way to let you know. Take notice.

Women are so damn cryptic. Wish they were more direct undecided
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Women are so damn cryptic. Wish they were more direct undecided

Ekt-bear,I didnt mean to be cryptic, sorry. I thought it made sense . Guess Im saying that you wont miss the signs if she wants you to see them, whatever they are , If you are paying attention and trust your instinct. I guess your looking for something direct like a list grin
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by ektbear: 4:48am On Sep 23, 2011
I'm not saying that you are being cryptic; I understood what you were saying. Talking about women in general. Like they won't just come out and make the first move (which makes sense of course.)
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by ektbear: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2011
Like would it be so bad if a girl makes the first move? smiley

If a girl invites herself over to your crib?

There is something refreshing about girls who know what they want (me) and aren't afraid to ask for it grin
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

I'm not saying that you are being cryptic; I understood what you were saying. Talking about women in general. Like they won't just come out and make the first move (which makes sense of course.)

Ohhhh Ok smiley
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 23, 2011
ekt_bear:

Like would it be so bad if a girl makes the first move? smiley

If a girl invites herself over to your crib?

There is something refreshing about girls who know what they want (me) and aren't afraid to ask for it grin

So skip giving out the signs, and be direct. Guys would like that? I could see making the first move to say hello and start a conversation,
Re: What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? by MMM2(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2011
angryangry

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The Sexes. / I Admit It, I Need Support. Help Please! / I'm Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.