Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . (8106 Views)

My Ordeal With A Hausa Girl Tonight I Never Knew They Were This Emotional. / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Hausa Girl? / How Is It Like Dating An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Southernigbo: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Skyfornia:

Oga try type in English next time.
can't u read our lingua franca
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Sappakiller1: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Buharidgeneral:
@op is JIN(Alujonu) not GIN(ogogoro)

Kindly correct the headline

Thanks �
Thanks bro. I did not properly
Asked for the correct spelling

1 Like

Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by abeniagbon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
obiekunie01:
guy nothing like jin abi na gin!

the mumu girl passed out from excess drug usage.

u r luck she recovered her heart beat.

by now police for dey pursue you, ndlea go dey pursue, dss go dey pursue and soldiers go dey pursue u join! cheesy grin
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by samso247(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Pls what is Jin?
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by yusluvad(m): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
First time of hearing this!
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by techgen(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
So for north na Jin, while south na Ogbanje...this life sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Depressed101: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kanowood grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Donaluta(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
Skyfornia:

Oga try type in English next time.

How e take concern you ��
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by TheZeezle(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don’t be fooled, that’s seizure

1 Like

Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Kingsteve(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by lowkeybahdguy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sappakiller1:
Make I no use my other account here to avoid bashing..
So me and this sweet and sexy Hausa/Fulani girl don de package since when I dey water. So today as man don touch land yesterday we work things out.. I invited her to my crib. Around 10am she don show up. She called me to pick her up at the location I gave her. On how reaching there , trying to look for her, person horn me inside one mad ford explorer 2014 model. Lo and behold na this banny. Shrply we don reach my crib. . My crib everything dey normally. Before I could say Jack this babe don pull her hijab. Begin dey crush kush . With 2 cards of ref one emzolyn with codein. I was just wondering if she was the girl I was talking to all this while.na there I discover say this banny pman de work with buhari wife directly . Her mom sef hold ground for this country tied. So one thing lead to one thing we had mad s6x . First round, we find food chop first smoke before continuing the second half,, second half took us like 40 minutes and this babe was screaming badly. Before I could realized what was happening banny no de breath again o. Omo if you see how I dey run naked everywhere inside my room, parlour, kitchen dining room everywhere. Just to make this babe recover. Omo after I tried like 20min na d she begin shake o. Begin breath again small small. By that time my Pboy don shrink. I just pet her make she de alright move .........na later I as my Hausa friend come clear me say na gin. Say e dey sup like that.. if you see this babe bah.. you go even fear to follow her talk if you no stand ground as a man .... But mehn see how I come de fear to even see her again. She just called me dey beg say how embarrassed she is bla bla bla.
Is anyone with such experience here ...abeg share make we learn

Afa.. link me up with the B na.. as you don free am. Make I confirm whether true true na jinn or gin dey make her perform
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
samso247:
Pls what is Jin?
Jinn (supernatural being) we can't see them but they can see us. They are both males and females of them,just like we humans. They can also change to any animals,most especially snakes. You get it now?
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by samso247(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Jinn (supernatural being) we can't see them but they can see us. They are both males and females of them,just like we humans. They can also change to any animals,most especially snakes. You get it now?
Alright, so wetin come mk d gal pass out na. Na jinn possess her?
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by lalasticcala: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2022
give me the girls number.
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
samso247:

Alright, so wetin come mk d gal pass out na. Na jinn possess her?
Yes, especially if the said lady starts shouting and acting weird. Most times,the Jinn will live inside the person. Infact some guys do have sex with jinn without knowing, especially those that patronize prostitutes.
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by samso247(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Yes, especially if the said lady starts shouting and acting weird. Most times,the Jinn will live inside the person. Infact some guys do have sex with jinn without knowing, especially those that patronize prostitutes.

Wow. Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
samso247:

Wow. Thanks for the enlightenment
You are welcome
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Uzomacharles: 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
360degreess:
...exactly,if what he is saying is true,the jin may transfer to him.

Crucialgem abeg wetin be jinnm
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Crucialgem(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Crucialgem abeg wetin be jinnm

Jin in a simple term is evil spirit they do possess human beings

1 Like

Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by LyfeJennings(m): 3:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Prison is smelling on ur head
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Freelane33(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Most girl whey Dey do all these shits they get asthma
Sappakiller1:
Make I no use my other account here to avoid bashing..
So me and this sweet and sexy Hausa/Fulani girl don de package since when I dey water. So today as man don touch land yesterday we work things out.. I invited her to my crib. Around 10am she don show up. She called me to pick her up at the location I gave her. On how reaching there , trying to look for her, person horn me inside one mad ford explorer 2014 model. Lo and behold na this banny. Shrply we don reach my crib. . My crib everything dey normally. Before I could say Jack this babe don pull her hijab. Begin dey crush kush . With 2 cards of ref one emzolyn with codein. I was just wondering if she was the girl I was talking to all this while.na there I discover say this banny pman de work with buhari wife directly . Her mom sef hold ground for this country tied. So one thing lead to one thing we had mad s6x . First round, we find food chop first smoke before continuing the second half,, second half took us like 40 minutes and this babe was screaming badly. Before I could realized what was happening banny no de breath again o. Omo if you see how I dey run naked everywhere inside my room, parlour, kitchen dining room everywhere. Just to make this babe recover. Omo after I tried like 20min na d she begin shake o. Begin breath again small small. By that time my Pboy don shrink. I just pet her make she de alright move .........na later I as my Hausa friend come clear me say na gin. Say e dey sup like that.. if you see this babe bah.. you go even fear to follow her talk if you no stand ground as a man .... But mehn see how I come de fear to even see her again. She just called me dey beg say how embarrassed she is bla bla bla.
Is anyone with such experience here ...abeg share make we learn
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Southernigbo: 6:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Hausa girls na original marriage materials dem be o.
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by Rhaspody(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2022
jin or gin?

all na wash. she don high on drugs
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by SenecaTheYonger: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2022
She wasn’t breathing for 20 minutes? Nigga 3 minutes is enough to cause brain death. How’s that possible?
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by muheeb01(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2022
Jin is real and what they normally use to pursue the jin out normally is ruqyah....it's a form of supplication but you must be very pure to some extent and hold your ground spiritually before you can pursue the jin vomit from the possessed body oo
Re: Gin Experience With Hausa Girl . by kehnton(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09
Jini? Possession? wow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Black Men Covet The White Man's Woman And Not His Economic Power. / Shock As Ghanaian Actress Removes Her Panties On Live TV (Photos) / You Will Be Shocked What Your Future Wife Is Doing On Codedruns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.