Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? (42213 Views)

The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Harwoyeez(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm grin
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Chuxx84: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2022
please list those sites, lemme see.

Munamoqel:
Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by uthlaw: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
There is hungry in the land

Factory workers dey get less than minimum wage

While sale girls or boys dey get less than 20k

And a night hookup worth minimum 5k
Bro do your plus and minus na
na who de pay d night hookup workers since our salary Na 20k?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Ladycewhy(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
If no customers market go close.

Who are the people paying for the hook up?. The op made it seem as if the men are not culpable. undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?

Who are their customers? Dogs?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Czarina21(f): 11:44am On Feb 14, 2022
goshikid:
Bros like this na to find who you go fit handle oo

Country no get joy

If you see babe where go fit sacrifies her time and money for you not all this urgent 2k girls, my broda Marry am o

Nigerian men don't like such good women

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by sandra50(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
They can marry mother harlot for all I care..as if they value the ones that sleep in their houses every night..if you are not into dating multiple men at a time..I mean if you don't make their blood pressure to go up and down they never value you..they will still leave and then come back later to ask if you can both get married..Oga go and marry those people.
Munamoqel:
With the high level of prostitution, runs hookup, how do guys cope when getting married to avoid marrying a run girl. Some sites have increased the tempo of transactional sex by ladies. This has increased the probability of marrying a woman that has slept with hundreds of men.

Lagos men how do cope?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
BabbanBura:

Good question! And ritualists, yahoo boys and old yoruba men no dey allow virgin girls to ripe intact again!

What do you mean by old yoruba men?

Like only yoruba men flirt?
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2022
bibianna:
With self discipline you can achieve it!
sweetie hwfa
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Or conversely, who would want to marry a useless man who's probably wasted his destiny by hopping on just any random babe everytime?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by King44(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
If you see better girl date wet no dey do hook up this days, like Patoranking hold am right hold am jeje

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by azpekuliar: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Munamoqel:

Lagos men how do cope?

I am more concerned about the next wave of HIV infections that will come as a result of these apps, that is if it has not started already. Thanks to technology all it takes to get casual sex now is a simple swipe of your phone screen.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ProphetofOdin: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2022
No be men dey patronize them?

Let's cut our ladies some slack abeg, even the the men that patronize them are also culprit. what is good/bad for bala is also good/bad for bulus.
We need to start teaching all our kids good morals whether they are boys or girls, I am afraid this generation has lost it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by mrdharkchild(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Ladycewhy:
If no customers market go close.

Who are the people paying for the hook up. The op made it seem as if the men are not culpable. undecided

Let me now make an instance, babe, I'm going to give u 50k for a night to have fun with u.

I am the customer, reply as the girl....

Everyone has a choice my dear. Excuses, defending of self are first signs of failure..

Happy marketing btw

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Akabuking: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Try village girls then.
na that one worst sef

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Camelionn: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's a rhetorical question.. undecided
this fool is a moderator. the shegoat is the one that Ban people anyhow on nairaland

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Emola12(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
I will radar go to my village and get married aswear
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by pansophist(m): 11:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Search for countries your Nigerian passport can take you to, then go look for a partner there if what you're seeing is not good enough. Don't restrict yourself. The world is a big place.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Oddfinder: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
luizpippo:
A bag of rice is 26k, while fish and meat are sky high.
Normal office work for most females is 35k tops per month while transportation from it is around 15k.

But some charges 10 to 15k for short time which may not be up to 4 hours, remove TP from it and if they get this 3 times in a week, then you think they would want to do any white or blue collar job when red collar job is more profitable?

Some even gets satisfied by the guy.

Imagine runs girl expecting to be sucked and wants to cum!!!!
Keee mee[left][/left] cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ehay(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Czarina21:

Nigerian men don't like such good women

Exactly..... If they marry these good girls they will still cheat on them. The worst is if the good girl has only daughters for them, they will forget she came in as a virgin, the speed with which they will throw her aside and marry one of the hook up girls as long as she can have a son for them will shock you. Nigerian men don't deserve virgins.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by MARS1(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Omo, as i dey like this, if possible, na Virgin i go like marry o........but where i want see am now... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Lexusgs430: 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
It's men like that you that patronise them ........ grin

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by ehay(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2022
[[color=#006600][/color]quote author=pansophist post=110216902]Search for countries your Nigerian passport can take you to, then go look for a partner there if what you're seeing is not good enough. Don't restrict yourself. The world is a big place. [/quote]

They no go gree. Their I am an African man mentallity no go work for those countries.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by seyz91(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Omo na big question OP ask ooo

Mesef dey wonder oo shocked
Munamoqel:

Lagos men how do cope?

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Very good question.

My parent dey surprise say I still de single. I dey look dem dey laugh. Lol.

I watched both of them living together when I was growing and I have told myself I'm not settling for anything less. No way! I'll rather die single.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Adakintroy: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Be honest and ask yourself who are the ladies hooking up with?.
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by seyz91(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
You no lie, especially shoprites, they believe big men and guys bring cars there so they believe they will catch client with money there not knowing everybody dey package ni

Blame our politicians and leaders for this mess they created in our society
illicit:
Not only in Lagos

It's everywhere these days

How shopping malls became their HQ still baffles me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
pitroski:
There is hungry in the land

Factory workers dey get less than minimum wage

While sale girls or boys dey get less than 20k

And a night hookup worth minimum 5k
Bro do your plus and minus na

You say what? 5k? E be like you never dey where boys dey carry hook up steady. 15k upwards.

Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by abduljubril: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Omo na the grace of God oooo
Re: With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? by seyz91(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Girls in village sef dey find guys and and men with money

Na even their village parent and grandparent dey push and force them to catch and marry big men
TheStakeHolder:
Try village girls then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos)