Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married (42213 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy.

What do I do?

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by doggedfighter(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
What do I do?, you asked?

And I ask ' how do you feel about this whole thing?

Do you like it?

Are you interested?

If no, tell her in strong terms that you have moved on, so you both should face your family and partners.

But if yes, go ahead listening, analysing, sympathising and rendering the needed assistance in cash and even in kind.

YOU CAN ASSIST AN EX. Yes !

I always say, the only danger in sleeping with a married person is being caught by an angry husband, boyfriend or wife.

Nothing more.

No spiritual, traditional or whatever implications.

It's all in your hands now !

201 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Guard your pocket diligently. Beware of these daughters of Eve.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by bigdammyj: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
Follow your mind

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by advanceDNA: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Block her everywhere. Voice call, what’s app, etc. if she uses another line, block it too..,

307 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Baawaa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is simple, you know the right to do

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by longetivity(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Werey op is looking for someone that will advise him to start knacking his married ex

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by nero2face: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ask her to get her husband's approval b4 u send her any money, let her call so u talk with husband and ask if he's comfortable with her ex sending her money... And thank me later

208 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by donbachi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Bro,ex na ex...block her.because e no dey hard e hard.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by dawnomike(m): 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mhistasaints:
Hello guys! I need a simple advice. I am a married man, my ex-girlfriend is also married. I've been married for 2years now and she got married 2months ago. When I got married, she told me she was disappointed at me, that why couldn't I come and beg her when she said no. She was the one that left me in the relationship telling me that her people say that I was too young and had nothing. I focused, achieved and got married at 23yrs.
Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy. What do I do? [color=#990000][/color]
My brother in the Lord... Please flee!!!
If she is already like this 2 months into her marriage, imagine her after 2 yrs.
Thank your stars you did not end up with her

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by yomi007k(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:
Block her everywhere. Voice call, what’s app, etc. if she uses another line, block it too..,

I agree she should be blocked on earth and in the heavens from the 4th to the 7th dimensions up to outer space.

Yeye ex just wants to use him.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
At 23 years you're already married in this age? It's well

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by danietohbadt(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
You just one chuke your neck for wetin go hook you. Do we need to tell you that the lady is in the past and that’s rightly where she belongs? Alaye, forget the babe and concentrate on your woman.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by helinues: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ignore her.

She could be home spoiler

5 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
Block and delete her number nau.
Why una too dey ask childish questions for this nairaland sef angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by meobizy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
ex-girlfriend
Have you ever fought a ghost? If you answer in the negative then treat this as such a situation. A ghost can’t attack you because it isn’t real. She is neither your wife or girlfriend so delete her number, simp.

9 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by tnerro1(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
You two are still fvcking or will fvck soon, it’s a matter of time

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by sojisenai(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
You know what to do Bro... That's the Devil collecting your contact and planning to Skype with you. Stay at your own peril.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by dhameelare(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
You're married at the age of 23

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by advanceDNA: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
dhameelare:

You go like violence...

he said he’s married at 23...can’t somebody be married at 23 again??

14 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Okay
Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

You go like violence...

he said he’s married at 23...can’t somebody be married at 23 again??

For those asking if I got married at 23years, Yes. I graduated at 21years. And God so kind I got a job immediately in an oil company.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
dhameelare:

For those asking if I got married at 23years, Yes. I graduated at 21years. And God so kind I got a job immediately in an oil company.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2022
HenryDion:
At 23 years you're already married in this age? It's well

5 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nicepoker(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Op is already thinking about knacking. The day you climb her, so shall erection depart from thee forever.

7 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Reggaemich(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2022
Mhistasaints:

As your life is smooth and going Jeje

U no like Am abi

Don't let her to spoil your marriage and

Most especially, your peace of mind

Avoid Her

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Geonigga(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Avoid her never ruin your life.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by earthsync(f): 7:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tell her Yiu don't want anything to do with her like at all. Tell her you are happily married and that however she feels about her marriage is none of your business. and if she still dey misbehave block her abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

Of late, she chatted me up and we discussed. She started being too intimate to the extent of trying to discussing her sexual marital life with me on her she doesn't like having sex with her husband. Few days ago, she started asking me for money. I am sensing something fishy. What do I do? [color=#990000][/color]
The things she's telling you are not your business. You know what to do. Cut off the communication with immediate effect and face your marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

And you no get sense handle ur ex olosho

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married by Fiscus105(m): 5:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Mhistasaints:

If ur wife' ex discussing sexual marital life with ur wife, how will you feel?

When your 2 years old marriage goes toxic , make sure you are truthful to urself by blaming ur own very self and not institution of marriage o

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.