Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (17857 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
It's important to offer regular compliments to help your relationship grow and stay strong.

Mutual attraction is how relationships get started, but it takes work to make them last. Many people are into a relationship and they don't appreciate or compliment anything about heir partners which is wrong.

Guys appreciate their girlfriends more than ladies do and I'm sure you agree with me on this this grin grin grin

Not dragging matters much, let's enjoy the day with flows and lines about what you like most about your partner.

Starting the race first cool cool cool

Girlfriend, I want you to know that you're everything to me despite the ups and downs, you don't complain nor do you grumble... I like the fact that you're so beautiful ❤️ and your etiquettes are awesome cool cool

You're my jewel and my joy... Thanks for this love and with a token of live I dedicate his thread to you

Share yours guys>>>>>>> Let the train keeps moving...........

Happy Valentine's Day

10 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Am still looking for one

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by nakaman: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
over to those who have boy friend and girlfriend

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Am still looking for one
grin grin grin
Buh you have an ex right? Tell us something you like about her chief.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2022
nakaman:
over to those who have boy friend and girlfriend

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make them con share their own part too.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by donbachi(m): 9:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Val is for married couples and not for boyfriends/girlfriends.

Baby food and pampers no be una mates.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Val is for married couples and not for boyfriends/girlfriends.

Baby food and pampers no be una mates.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Them con tell you sey na everybody wey dey relationship dey use val day have sex?

Disembark from there jare cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DoggoneDogg: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
I love the fact that she doesn't exist.

25 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Ain't no fan of relationships nor dating. angry

I only bang girls, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no drama. No commitment. Just bang and move on

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Homeboiy: 10:13am On Feb 14, 2022
I don’t do girlfriend thing

Bring toto we Bleep you go

21 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by goshikid: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
Bros has e be like this, I dy try reason my life, make no girl come add burden for me abg angry

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by inoki247: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
lol hookup girls don take over

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by obembet(f): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't have boyfriend, man friend, sugar Daddy for now.. and make una help me pray for beta one.

I can cook, I get nice bobby, nice shape, well presentable and to crown it all,

I can.... U get rit... If you don't get Ritz forget about rit.

Na joke oo

18 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Samson300: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Available under

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by arthurwillia(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing
I'm single

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by goshikid: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
I no get girlfriend, i no want the collect billing abeg
Country too hard

Back then where i been get Ex, na so so billing even down till pure water, i come the wonder if i be her papa undecided

19 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ClassicMan202(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Apart from the yansh and breast??
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by toyinjimoh(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Her name is farida, she is so intelligent, supportive and caring I love her so much...happy val to you my world

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by DropsMic(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
Her Loyalty and her perfectly round bumbum

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
I dont have one cry cry
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Iambro(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Ain't no fan of relationships nor dating. angry

I only bang girls, dump them and move on with my life. No stress, no drama. No commitment. Just bang and move on
Werey how many time you won talk this thing for nairaland sad angry

14 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Sheriman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
If I hear PIM from you singles? I go give you knock on your head from here and E go reach you there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mercysamuelson(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't have a girlfriend but I have a wife. She's thick, sweet and lovely. I love her deeply and I love everything about her...

54 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by FinegirlLA: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nothing
Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by wunmi590(m): 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2022

I don't have a girlfriend, I'm married.

I like the fact that, my wife works for her money and she doesn't ask for too much, but I don't fail to do what is expected of me as the head of the family every time....

God continue to bless my wife and happy VAL.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ZendayaColeman(f): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Her good heart

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Olam09(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
I love her glaring beauty, her smile, her attitude, her innocence. We've been together for 3 years now. This year ending will make it 4.

17 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by mizzy007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nyash

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by MsCassano(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Not for single ladies like me sad

but there's a guy I like and that's because he is really smart, I might ask him out someday.
maybe next year I will answer this your question. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ImoleNaija: 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
Leaving the group chat.

If you know, you know.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Watery towtow and big breast

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her / Picture Of Wizkid With His First Girlfriend Before He Became A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.