Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement (38594 Views)

Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by jaxxy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweet16s:
Abba Kyari must be somewhere laughing at all of us atm.

Wanted by the FBI since July, suspended by the PSC since August, under investigation by the Nigerian govt since August, still a free man in February and hobnobbing with the rich & powerful.

NDLEA, this new joke is on you!

I’m beginning to think so cos how come it’s only ABBA kyari’s name being mentioned in a syndicate?? undecided

And don’t they know where to find him?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by mapet: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
ABBA KYARI IS THE NIGERIAN GANGSTER....HE AND CUBANA WERE MEANT TO STAY LOW KEY, BUT THE MONEY TOO MUCH. THEY ANNOUNCED THEMSELVES...NOW I BELIEVE EVANS WAS A COMPETITOR AND NOT A KIDNAPPER.

Bros,

This is a great insight from you... I am persuaded to believe this.....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This could be the reason Obi Cubana was invited by NDLEA not too long ago, you know the cliche “ show me your friends and I will tell you who you are “

You're right. They just invited Cubana believing that he too must be involved.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Focusmind: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obi Cubana!!! i hope you survive this one. Those that hates you for no just cause will finger you in this case if it is even genuine in the first place as I do not trust Nigerian system. As someone earlier pointed out above, it may be a smokescreen to distract attention from the extradition warrant from the US Attorney federal district court.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by adebwalex(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Na waooo, despite the suspension he is still diibg underground business. This guy must be delivering some percentage to sime powerful people at the Top for him to have that strong gut..
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Truthisunique2: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
So does all this cancel the extradition request? If kyari could be involved in international 419, what makes you think he is not genuinely involved in the drug case? Why must you think is a delay to extradition? Considering his antecedent, we know he is a corrupt cop and capable of what NDLEA is accusing him of. I don't agree with any conspiracy theory here. The man is accused of crime and the police should hand him over to face charges if indicted. It has nothing to do with FBI declaration, afterall it is not erasing any accusations by the FBI.
my guy it is all about the FBI request

Nigeria local laws come first before the international ones as a sovereign state

So if it is certified that this person beyond doubt committed a drug case at home, the home front would first deal with him before talking of giving international nations

NPF already knows they have boxed themselves with that "investigation of bribe/misuse of office" scam, whichever way the outcome would have been deployment since it's not a criminal case.

So giving NDLEA is a perfect cover that NDLEA has a certified case on him that must accompany a sentence.

He can't be undergoing sentence in Nigeria and FBI would still be after him (unless he finishes his sentence)

I am not unaware that he is capable of drug deal, but it's obvious to see a cover up from the start

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ibechris(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
This guy is a typical example of an inner gangster working for criminals while in uniform.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Henrymas(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is why the Boko Haram menace will never come to an end. People like Abba who are providing support and logistics to them are untouchable.The Hausa, Fulani are the problem we have in this country.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by obedience4(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aidejay:
Guy, when you realize the most dangerous criminals don't require that much sophistication to commit their attrocities, call me. He was obviously emboldened by the NPF uniform. Above the law is all the sophistication he needs.

True sha, he was obviously feeling untouchable based on his ranking and the nature of Nigeria law system..
But the dude ain't smart thou
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Eryyy92: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Cheap script just to avoid extradited to USA
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by kay29000(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
ABBA KYARI IS THE NIGERIAN GANGSTER....HE AND CUBANA WERE MEANT TO STAY LOW KEY, BUT THE MONEY TOO MUCH. THEY ANNOUNCED THEMSELVES...NOW I BELIEVE EVANS WAS A COMPETITOR AND NOT A KIDNAPPER.

I was with you, before you spoke about Evans. Wives came out to testifie about Evans kidnapping their husbands... Even Evans confessed to some of his atrocities... And you're here saying something else.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by airsaylongcome: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
Sometimes this your conspiracy theories make absolutely no sense. So if this is planned to stop him from extradition, why didn't they just announce they have arrested him rather all the drama of declaring wanted? For your information, even if the Nigerian government wants to handover kyari to America, it can take a very long time. He has the right to legally challenge that process and it can take years with our slow justice system, Moreso considering kyari has the money to spend too.

The police should duely hand him over to answer the questions he has with NDLEA and this does not stop his extradition in any way.

All the Yahoo boys the EFCC has extradited where they given this option?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by eldoradoxx: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
d4gmail:
I like the politics the Nigerian government are playing on this matter. Why the USA are not saints either.
They are not saints either but have managed to build an economy that supports the citizens, social security for the downtrodden, basic healthcare and health insurance that works. They are not saints but have eliminated hunger from their land. They re not saints but have electricity that never goes off. I can go on and on, the list is endless.
America has built a strong institutions that would never allow criminals like Kyari to thrive the way they thrive in ur country. You like the politics of shielding corrupt criminals from prosecution that your government is playing, don't u. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by NaMe4: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Aidejay:
This Abba Kyari Is A Bloody Criminal.

Who Has Managed To Use The NPF To Cover Up His Thievery And Scamming.

Infact The Particular Crime NDLEA Has Declared Him Wanted For He Committed In January This Year Based On Their Report.

That Means While Still Under The View Of FBI and Other Int'l Organizations For His Hushpuppy Connection This Maga Had The Audacity To Commit A Drug Related Criminal Offense.

Is He Mad?

A lot of guys you have in NPF are hardened criminals. And many of them are backed by criminal politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by YoungRay007: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
From grace to grass
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by HarunaWest(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
kay29000:

I was with you, before you spoke about Evans. Wives came out to testifie about Evans kidnapping their husbands... Even Evans confessed to some of his atrocities... And you're here saying something else.
Dude calm. Have you been drilled by the NPF before, have you been beaten with chains and whipped with iron rods? If you see how brutal our NPF is while trying to extract a confessional statement, you will weep for the victim. I believe every case presented by Abba Kyari and his tea should be given a second look. He is a compromised cop.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by TheAviator: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
symbianDON:
This one strong o! So asides being a tailor, Superman has other side hustles grin but wait o!!....since when did our ndi drug ppl become so 'born again' to the point of rejecting drug deals to d tune of millions?? Nna, I smell a rat

Hmmmm, not when Buba Marwa is the Chairman. Under Buba Marwa, no hiding place for traffickers.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by MPESA(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
omooba969:

You're not making any sense.

He's actually making sense.... They don't want to send him to America.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by zikter(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
my guy it is all about the FBI request

Nigeria local laws come first before the international ones as a sovereign state

So if it is certified that this person beyond doubt committed a drug case at home, the home front would first deal with him before talking of giving international nations

NPF already knows they have boxed themselves with that "investigation of bribe/misuse of office" scam, whichever way the outcome would have been deployment since it's not a criminal case.

So giving NDLEA is a perfect cover that NDLEA has a certified case on him that must accompany a sentence.

He can't be undergoing sentence in Nigeria and FBI would still be after him (unless he finishes his sentence)

I am not unaware that he is capable of drug deal, but it's obvious to see a cover up from the start
Kyari himself will be very foolish to reason this way. I believe he is much more intelligent than this, the more reason I will never agree with you. This is double Jeopardy for him and he knows. So after facing drug charges and serving punishment, the extradition will still be waiting for him, remember nobody is cancelling it because he involves himself in drugs. Infact if convicted of this, it will make his case even worse in USA as it will be used against him as a hardened criminal. This your theory is full of loopholes as you can see. Once anything done by the police as you are suggesting, don't cancel the extradition order, it absolute nonsense and very stupid of the person thinking he is buying time. He is rather buying more trouble

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by MPESA(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
d4gmail:
I like the politics the Nigerian government are playing on this matter. Why the USA are not saints either.

With your kind,Nigeria is definitely finished.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Sunnymatey(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
This sounds like a well prepared script to frustrate FBI from taking him.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by seyz91(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
I believe this is sarcasm coming from you
damosky12:
Nigeria will get better, surely.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by sematec(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
so he no deu sow cloths again?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by damosky12(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
seyz91:
I believe this is sarcasm coming from you

No. It's not.

You and I will see it get better for real. Things will change.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Tomek09(m): 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This could be the reason Obi Cubana was invited by NDLEA not too long ago, you know the cliche “ show me your friends and I will tell you who you are “
Was there any drug deal Obi Cubana had with him?? Stop dwelling so much on assumption.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by zikter(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:

All the Yahoo boys the EFCC has extradited where they given this option?
Did they tell you they weren't.

But if you believe Kyari took bribe from Huspuppi to arrest someone, what is making you not to believe he cannot do drugs? Don't choose to believe what suit your narrative, look at it with an open mind. Does arresting him locally for drugs cancels the extradition request? No. Does his antecedent show he is capable of doing what he is accused of by NDLEA? Yes. Will the NDLEA case help his FBI case in anyway? No, it will rather worsen it. So what is the point exactly trying to unnecessarily relate this to delay tactics?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
I think I would rather wait for the IGP response before making any statement, because it might be an under cover operation to give Abba Kyati a good name after the Tailor Saga but if it is all for real then there is serious wahala o, this make him a Hatchet man. Logic tell me it is easier to make a deal with the traffickers. Intelligence officers do wear 2face.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Thorondor: 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is to prevent him from going to answer for his crimes in the USA where he go collect better 20yrs. This case go linger forever here in hell fire till everyone forgets about it
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Truthisunique2: 2:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
Kyari himself will be very foolish to reason this way. I believe he is much more intelligent than this, the more reason I will never agree with you. This is double Jeopardy for him and he knows. So after facing drug charges and serving punishment, the extradition will still be waiting for him, remember nobody is cancelling it because he involves himself in drugs. Infact if convicted of this, it will make his case even worse in USA as it will be used against him as a hardened criminal. This your theory is full of loopholes as you can see. Once anything done by the police as you are suggesting, don't cancel the extradition order, it absolute nonsense and very stupid of the person thinking he is buying time. He is rather buying more trouble
guy if they sentence him for 10 solid years, that is a long time and we already know he would be at home chilling throughout the time

The Nigeria authorities are on his side, let it sink in, it wouldn't cancel the extradition request by FBI

But the case would be next to useless when Hushpuppi serves his term and come out including the rest, same thing happened to the Atiku FBI after several years

Most FBI principal officers would leave at that time and pursing cases like this which aren't terrorists major threat usually fiddles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Iykenuwa(m): 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
so all this while, the guy had been active officially?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Enyimbamercedes: 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Abba Kyari - Super Cop oshi aka Hush Tailor aka Drug dealer

Now we wait for his side of the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate / Fact-Check: FG Did Not Declare Three-Day Holiday For Eid-Ul-Adha / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.