Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement (38597 Views)

Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Silentmoni(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
fabiano09:

Do you guys even know anything about the law ? If una hear something una go begin repeat am. What you wrote here is rubbish
SAN! and you ended up not making any valid point......its only here people like u claim 2knw whereas in reality u knw nothing.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by uchennamani(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
All Na script to stop his going to America

NPF has run out of investigating excuses, but NDLEA here says they have a legit crime on him

So Na to bundle am give NDLEA and keep telling FBI that another agency under the Nigeria constitution is prosecuting him already for crime which is more severe than an investigation
Nawao for you. How do you people come up with shit like this? Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by zikter(m): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, NPF should release him was the game plan all along because NPF investigation time wasting gimmick was running out

Kyari has criminal tendency but not dumb enough to leave those trails they claim he left in NDLEA.

Why is this case even coming out now that NPF is running out of options when it was committed in past?

If it was committed during this present time do you really believe kyari would be finding drugs to push when all eyes are on him?

Why is NDLEA not going to court to tender this evidences and warrant to pick him at home?

Why declaring him wanted publicly as if the guy was even hiding in the first place?

The gimmick is to do public media trial for FBI and Nigerians to be following their drama online believing someone is getting served justice grin when in essence he would get a lengthy sentence to go chill at home
I still consider all these theories. Every criminal has a day they leave a very stupid trail behind with all their smartness. The best way to arrest a powerful dcp like Kyari is this public declaration. You want NDLEA to go pick a dcp like Kyari with his fully armed gang of rogues? You must be joking, you are looking for blood bath. Going to court for someone like him is another long thing, get your order and he gets his stay of execution the next minute. With this, the police are in spotlight to do the needful. By the way, if the police authority wanted to hand in over as FBI cover, why didn't they do that since the NDLEA has been following the standard protocol of writing to them severally? Of what interest is it waiting and dramatizing the handover? They could as well quietly hand him over and NDLEA come out to announce he is detained for drugs charges. All these drama is a further damage to the already batered image of the police, which I believe they would never have orchestrate a plan that will further cause damage to them.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by HarunaWest(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
okorogodwin4:
but you fail to mention. The oloye I mean the Chicago drug Baron
Who is that?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by goaldynboy: 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This could be the reason Obi Cubana was invited by NDLEA not too long ago, you know the cliche “ show me your friends and I will tell you who you are “

You and the 93 zombies that liked your comment are bunch of fools!!

Obi Cubana was invited by NDLEA on 14th January 2022; while Abah Kyari first initiated the call on the drug cartel deal on 21st January 2022!

Read to comprehend! Do your thorough research before spewing thrash from your stinking brain!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by bizzibodi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
From what i deduce he is an errand boy for ogas at the top.The top echelon are neck deep in criminal activities.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by symbianDON(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
TheAviator:

Hmmmm, not when Buba Marwa is the Chairman. Under Buba Marwa, no hiding place for traffickers.
I pray so o...because in this obodo Nigeria, the more you see, the less you understand is too much
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Truthisunique2: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
I still consider all these theories. Every criminal has a day they leave a very stupid trail behind with all their smartness. The best way to arrest a powerful dcp like Kyari is this public declaration. You want NDLEA to go pick a dcp like Kyari with his fully armed gang of rogues? You must be joking, you are looking for blood bath. Going to court for someone like him is another long thing, get your order and he gets his stay of execution the next minute. With this, the police are in spotlight to do the needful. By the way, if the police authority wanted to hand in over as FBI cover, why didn't they do that since the NDLEA has been following the standard protocol of writing to them severally? Of what interest is it waiting and dramatizing the handover? They could as well quietly hand him over and NDLEA come out to announce he is detained for drugs charges. All these drama is a further damage to the already batered image of the police, which I believe they would never have orchestrate a plan that will further cause damage to them.
I really laugh at you

So assuming Nigeria authorities tell you they have sentenced him, would you say otherwise when you swallow all they give you

Would you ask for proof to go see kyari in jail?

This is the same kyari that has proven beyond doubt to be protected by the Nigeria state, if you still think otherwise the joke is on you as this case have lingered for months when same offense don't take NPF one week to grant extradition request

The NDLEA is very much capable of arresting him at home, there is no where kyari that is still under the Nigeria police laws would resist a state order

There is no stay of execution in a case like this, you remain under arrest

I am not talking theory I am talking reality, same reality that is dragging a simple matter like rocket science
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Moferere: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
sad That Laila illa Lilah is a SCAM too.God punish Ala* angry
How else do I tell you that you are not well?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by techWriter3: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Buba Maruwa is collaborating
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by zikter(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I really laugh at you

So assuming Nigeria authorities tell you they have sentenced him, would you say otherwise when you swallow all they give you

Would you ask for proof to go see kyari in jail?

This is the same kyari that has proven beyond doubt to be protected by the Nigeria state, if you still think otherwise the joke is on you as this case have lingered for months when same offense don't take NPF one week to grant extradition request

The NDLEA is very much capable of arresting him at home, there is no where kyari that is still under the Nigeria police laws would resist a state order

There is no stay of execution in a case like this, you remain under arrest

I am not talking theory I am talking reality, same reality that is dragging a simple matter like rocket science
The joke is rather on you. Who told you a sister security agency can go to another's barracks to pick up a high ranking officer? They have standard procedures to that effect. And do you think any security agency in the world will just handover any of their officers, let alone a top ranking officer to another country on the basis of extradition on the platter? The way some of you reason is funny. There are procedures to be followed in such cases. The accusations will first be scrutinized, and the suspect subjected to internal disciplinary procedures under fair hearing. That is the process the police initiated and is on going. Even if the police doesn't want to hand him to FBI, they have a thousand and one way to that without dragging NDLEA into it. Once again I don't believe any conspiracy, the guy is implicated in another crime, let him face the music. It is your opinion that this is conspiracy, it is mine that this is not. There is freedom of information law in Nigeria, if they sentence him here and anyone wishes to know if he is in prison, he will do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Halo22: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm.... This Abba Kyari nah serious street Nigga ooo! Yet he was being celebrated as Naija super cop, I bow for we country.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ThePolyglot: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweet16s:
Abba Kyari must be somewhere laughing at all of us atm.

Wanted by the FBI since July, suspended by the PSC since August, under investigation by the Nigerian govt since August, still a free man in February and hobnobbing with the rich & powerful.

NDLEA, this new joke is on you!

Nawa o, you just airlifted Fisayo Soyombo's tweet and make it your own without credit. You could have said the same thing in a different way not outsourcing the agency of your thoughts to another person.
This is you displaying a micro Abba Kyari behaviour. Do better!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Truthisunique2: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
The joke is rather on you. Who told you a sister security agency can go to another's barracks to pick up a high ranking officer? They have standard procedures to that effect. And do you think any security agency in the world will just handover any of their officers, let alone a top ranking officer to another country on the basis of extradition on the platter? The way some of you reason is funny. There are procedures to be followed in such cases. The accusations will first be scrutinized, and the suspect subjected to internal disciplinary procedures under fair hearing. That is the process the police initiated and is on going. Even if the police doesn't want to hand him to FBI, they have a thousand and one way to that without dragging NDLEA into it. Once again I don't believe any conspiracy, the guy is implicated in another crime, let him face the music. It is your opinion that this is conspiracy, it is mine that this is not. There is freedom of information law in Nigeria, if they sentence him here and anyone wishes to know if he is in prison, he will do the needful.
I would stop here because I can see you are ignorant about Nigeria laws

Apart from elected government officials nobody i repeat nobody has immunity over arrest and investigation in this country

Not even the police that can be arrested and locked in counter like a common criminal when he committed a crime

Btw Abba kyari has his own luxury house he lives in, he doesn't do barrack
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Ojiofor: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Golan007:
shocked

Blood of Obi Cubana.

That is the secret of his friendship with Obi CUBANA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Chyma231(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
If na to arrest people wey dey smoke weed now , una go rush sharp sharp ....ndi ara
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by OBALOLA55(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Moferere:
Kyari shocked
Laila illa lilahi

But I believe sey dem no want repatriate the guy
WHERE IS HELINUES YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Davoski222: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Corruption fone wrong......they obviously had a deal but kyari didn't meet his end so they betrayed him.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Depressed101: 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweet16s:
NDLEA declares Abba Kyari wanted. Accuses him of being a member of an international drug cartel. Just few months after FBI indicted him as an accomplice to Hushpuppi. Time up?
e nor add up. Person wey get case still go full time go dey do deal, it's not like he's broke desperate or something.. and how quick ndlea released this informations . Na lai Muhammed work be this ,they don't want him to be extradited to the US . So they came up with this scam to say that he has a case to answer in Nigeria..tueh yeye govment..
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweet16s:
Abba Kyari must be somewhere laughing at all of us atm.

Wanted by the FBI since July, suspended by the PSC since August, under investigation by the Nigerian govt since August, still a free man in February and hobnobbing with the rich & powerful.

NDLEA, this new joke is on you!
Why do you have to copy someone else twitter post as yours?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Ellegacy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
I thought Kyari was suspended since last year. Why does he still leads the intelligence unit?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by 3pointsagree: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Abba Habba $$$$
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by macrodata(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Script.

So after the car recordings and evidences from wire tappings, why didn't they arrest him immediately?

They let him go and now invited him for interrogation. It seems the agency is high on 100kg of burnt confiscated weed.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by fidtopade: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
I wont be surprise if i hear/ read that Abba Kyari has been harvest his acused suspects heads for sale to his criminal gangs for ritual.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by goldmatrix(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
Which Abba Kyari are we talking about? Why not wait till he return from USA?
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ajl: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Moferere:
Kyari shocked
Laila illa lilahi

But I believe sey dem no want repatriate the guy

That's not logical. Getting roped deeply into drug trafficking is too costly for that, even if it's in Nigeria where there no justice. This is not a flimsy allegation without evidence. He is the main man that delivered the money and moving the drugs to replaced with fake ones. This guy is done. This is even worse than fraud. Drug trafficking!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
obedience4:
For a police man with such high ranking. These dude ain't smart ooo, how can you just go around making deals in cars.. You using WhatsApp when dey are other means of communication.. How can I DSP go into a car of somebody without checking and knowing if it was wiretapped... Should have use a bunner phone.. Could have used proxies to stage the deals. Even sending his brother.... Well I still can't believe a high ranking police knowing he is in such a business being that care less...anyway Justice must prevail

stop giving some of this people intelligence they obviously lack.

After dropping the box office hit "The tailor" ,the rave of the moment ,icp Abba kyari is back with another one "The godfather"
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Arysexy(m): 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obi Cubana run ooooo ooooo

By the time Pablo Kyari start mentioning how and who he sold the 15kg to, I'm afraid he may mention Cubana

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ajl: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2022
macrodata:
Script.

So after the car recordings and evidences from wire tappings, why didn't they arrest him immediately?

They let him go and now invited him for interrogation. It seems the agency is high on 100kg of burnt confiscated weed.

Probably because he was carrying arms. Normally, he doesn't move around alone. You know this is Nigeria, where military engage police in shoot-outs and Police engage NADSC (guguru-defense) in shoot-outs

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ajl: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
obedience4:
For a police man with such high ranking. These dude ain't smart ooo, how can you just go around making deals in cars.. You using WhatsApp when dey are other means of communication.. How can I DSP go into a car of somebody without checking and knowing if it was wiretapped... Should have use a bunner phone.. Could have used proxies to stage the deals. Even sending his brother.... Well I still can't believe a high ranking police knowing he is in such a business being that care less...anyway Justice must prevail

You need to understand the mindset of an average criminal in Nigeria, especially those in govt or security agencies. Their thinking is that everyone is in on it because the system is so rotten. They believe money can buy everything just like their grand daddy on Bourdillon said, that "if money does answereth all things, then more money will answereth all."
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by treatise: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

"This is a conspiracy against bright and intelligent officer of northern extraction "
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by treatise: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
Arysexy:
Obi Cubana run ooooo ooooo

By the time Pablo Kyari start mentioning how and who he sold the 15kg to, I'm afraid he may mention Cubana

" Cubana made his money through hardwork " na quote i quote o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is Being Used By Tinubu And His Associate / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.