Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement (38600 Views)

Abba Kyari: Cocaine Trafficker Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Airport Officials / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ajl: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
anonimi:

Really?
Does that include MC Oluomo's godfather, the JagaBandit of Burglars
Yet the pampers-wearing drug dealer wants to be in Aso Rock 2023?

You folks are so small-minded. Everything has to do with ethnicity. If you want to discuss that Yoruba criminal, one of our "people" as your kind always say, go to the thread for the story that have to do with him.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by chukwuibuipob: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Moferere:

How else do I tell you that you are not well?
maybe u and Ur father.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by McCoy9067(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do your investigation very well, Obi Cubana may be involved....

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by McCoy9067(m): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2022
Do your investigation very well.
Obi Cuba#a may be involved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Germi9: 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Moferere:
Kyari shocked
Laila illa lilahi

But I believe sey dem no want repatriate the guy
Exactly!! All this drama na make dem for no hand am over to FBI

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Born2Breed(f): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Someone that is under suspension but still carrying out operations.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by amuwo1980: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hope this is a not decoy to stop his expected visit to Chicago where Hush de puppi is waiting for him , idiooottttt
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by amuwo1980: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
McCoy9067:
Even tinubu might be

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by amuwo1980: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
ajl:

You folks are so small-minded. Everything has to do with ethnicity. If you want to discuss that Yoruba criminal, one of our "people" as your kind always say, go to the thread for the story that have to do with him.
But u won’t see your co tribalist shouting obi Cubana, what’s wrong with your people? This superior tribe thing have become a a general psychosis among the afonja
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by kenodrill: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm very sure he was working for Obi cubana,Emoney,cubana chief priest etc.you cant tell me these guys are not into drugs with the kind of flamboyant life they live.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by christistruth01: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
ABBA KYARI IS THE NIGERIAN GANGSTER....HE AND CUBANA WERE MEANT TO STAY LOW KEY, BUT THE MONEY TOO MUCH. THEY ANNOUNCED THEMSELVES...NOW I BELIEVE EVANS WAS A COMPETITOR AND NOT A KIDNAPPER.

How many Nigerians have the Discipline to Stay low key when swimming in illicit Money

The Surplus money always pushes them to loud Partying
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Okoroawusa: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wetin biabia no go see inside pant?

Abba Kyari you are finished!!!
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by christistruth01: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
kenodrill:
I'm very sure he was working for Obi cubana,Emoney,cubana chief priest etc.you cant tell me these guys are not into drugs with the kind of flamboyant life they live.

Obi Cubana's party smelled like an Organised Crime get together

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by adamsmith914: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
McCoy9067:
Not may, is involved, Abba Kyari’s name is blues melody to them now, when heads starts to roll soon, ipobians & Wailers will change the tune & start singing ethnic profiling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by kazyhm(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
This a scam

How can your men arrest a drug trafficker and you go and negotiate sharing formula with NDLA ?

It doesn't make sense especially when police is involved......police have been commiting extra judicial activities before now and every Nigerian knew it........why is this scenario different and funny ?

He is not even accused of drug trafficking directly
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Professorcplus(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Drug money sweet when you didn't get caught.

1kg of coke is 7M. Do the math for 25kg.

Even that 1/2 kg can eradicate generational proverty.

At the end Nigerian doesn't care the source of wealth as long as they are benefiting.

If this Abba is guilty, many elites will go do with him. No caps
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by adamsmith914: 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
kenodrill:
Welcome to Miami Florida.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by xcesspaschal(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
In times like dis. My grandfather do say, it's better to do bad thing in other to avoid d worst from happening.

Abba just did drug wch is a (bad) thing to avoid being extradited to America (worst) thing from happening.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
HarunaWest:

Don't you realize that Abba Kyari attended two of Obi Cubana's events?
If they weren't that 'close', he wouldn't have been invited. Moreover if you cant criticize objectively, its best you shut your strap. Where have you seen that I spoilt somebody's name from the South East before? Why must you just say something even when your skull is empty? Do have a nice day dolt.
leave him bro
He's mentally unstable
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Ibnltd33: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
His show off was too much for a top cop, I said it ,the very day I saw his pictures at Cubana's party, I knew he is a dirty cop. He's supposed to hard and not seen.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Ybaby: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Baawaa:
Buba Maruwa is working

May God protect him and all good NDLEA officers
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Ybaby: 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
xcesspaschal:
In times like dis. My grandfather do say, it's better to do bad thing in other to avoid d worst from happening.

Abba just did drug wch is a (bad) thing to avoid being extradited to America (worst) thing from happening.

Your grandpa na wise man grin grin
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Gubioma: 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Dan Borno......
Plsss I beg allow this my fellow kanuri man to rest.if am Abba kyari I could have retire from this police force and have peace of mind,because Nigeria and Nigerian are not ready to change wallahi
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by KEMSLAI: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Na FBI first NDLEA….let FBI try am first, thus one na to keep an for 9ja grant him bail subsequently
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Emmyviva: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Federal government game plan not to allow Abba Kyari to be extradited to the U.S..
una weldone oo
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
zikter:
Kyari himself will be very foolish to reason this way. I believe he is much more intelligent than this, the more reason I will never agree with you. This is double Jeopardy for him and he knows. So after facing drug charges and serving punishment, the extradition will still be waiting for him, remember nobody is cancelling it because he involves himself in drugs. Infact if convicted of this, it will make his case even worse in USA as it will be used against him as a hardened criminal. This your theory is full of loopholes as you can see. Once anything done by the police as you are suggesting, don't cancel the extradition order, it absolute nonsense and very stupid of the person thinking he is buying time. He is rather buying more trouble

Also, this brings great disrepute to the entire Nigeria Police Force. So I strongly doubt that they will play this card.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by ibinaboonline: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
You’re so on point. Obi Cubana could be the snitch who tipped off Kyari. They invited Cubana, but he’ll just take the position of performing his civic duty by reporting a crime. Kyari is terribly dirty.
Maxymilliano:
This could be the reason Obi Cubana was invited by NDLEA not too long ago, you know the cliche “ show me your friends and I will tell you who you are “
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by VirileNelly2420: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm, e don be!
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by otipoju(m): 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
sweet16s:
Abba Kyari must be somewhere laughing at all of us atm.

Wanted by the FBI since July, suspended by the PSC since August, under investigation by the Nigerian govt since August, still a free man in February and hobnobbing with the rich & powerful.

NDLEA, this new joke is on you!

Copycat. Stop plagiarism.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by chaloskyx: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
ALL THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO PREVENT US FROM EXTRADITING HIM ON GROUNDS THAT HE HAS A FEDERAL CASE TO ACCOUNT FOR AT HOME IN THIS CASE THE FEDERAL ARREST SUPERCIDES THAT OF ANY FOREIGN BODY. IT SHOWS THE LENGTH HOW YOUR CORRUPT GOVT USES GOVT ESTABLISHMENTS TO COMMIT FRAUD AND HELP THEIR FELLOW LOOTERS. ICPC AND EFCC FALL IN THIS CATEGORY...FAILED NATION THEY DONT EVEN HIDE OR DO THINGS DISCRETLY ANYMORE.
Re: Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement by Truthisunique2: 7:58am On Feb 15, 2022
KEMSLAI:
Na FBI first NDLEA….let FBI try am first, thus one na to keep an for 9ja grant him bail subsequently
I see NDLEA sentencing him to jail for years

Shebi no be that one gullible Nigerians wan hear,

But after the media trial he would still be chilling at home just like he continued his duties are police media trial

Once he is "sentenced" to like 10 years would FBI still be looking for him to extradite?

More like arresting dead body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.