Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? (10612 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Interesting15: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is a brief one.

Now, due to personal reasons, I'm not in the habit of digging for the 'true' genesis of Valentine's Day. However, I've come to realized that in the human world, Valentine's Day is usually synonymous with Love (the 'human-kind' of love). I used those words because many humans believe already that love must be inside the same vehicle with sex (which means, the 'human-kind of Love' is not love in it actual self, but Lust, Infatuation, and anything negative you can think of)

It's a norm already for people to have sex on Valentine's Day as they believe the celebration isn't complete without sex. However, wisdom demands that we should be wary of the direction of the crowd, because the crowd can be wrong - and it is always fatal when the crowd is wrongly heading towards a wrong direction (because it means more lives would be ruined).

And so, it is quite nice to have a curiosity that seeks to know/determine if the culture of the crowd is right or wrong, healthy or harmful. The point here is, despite that almost everyone sees sex on Valentine's Day as quite normal, we are wise if we are bent on determining its rightness or wrongness.

I promised to be brief earlier, so, let me go straight to the point. If you must have sex on Valentine's Day, ensure you only have the 'Right Type of Sex'. Yeah, don't be surprised. There is a kind of sex that is right and healthy, and there are other ones that are wrong and harmful. Let me confidently say here that the 'Right Type of Sex' is sexual pleasure shared between a married man and his wife - any other thing is 'perfectly wrong'.

And why am I so sure of all these? Number 1, because that's what God told me in His Word, and I'm confident that God can never be wrong. God made sex, and being the Manufacturer, He is in the best position to tell us how to approach sex. And what He said is that He made sex to achieve certain divine purposes between a legally married man and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution - and any other contrary thing is a sin, harmful, and will bring forth fatal fruits.

Number 2, considering the effects that follows sex outside marriage, it is simple to identify what is right and what is wrong. Yeah, it is actually simple. You know, deep down within them, those engaging in premarital/extramarital sex are aware of the degree of it wrongness. The issue is, they intentionally allowed their urges and quest for pleasure to becloud their reasoning. And that's why those that engages in illicit sexual activities MUST always do it in secret, behind tightly closed doors. They can't flaunt the fruits with pride like a married couple would. Even the most hardened atheist will hide their illicit sexual activities from their married spouses - deep down, humans can identify rightness and wrongness. Then, we can't ignore the repercussions that follows: Physical Damages, Emotional Damages, Spiritual Damages and even Societal Damages.

So, despite being the popular norm, should you have sex on Valentine's Day (and beyond Valentine's Day)?

Answer: NO - If you are unmarried and won't share the pleasure with your married spouse.

Why? Apart from the fact that it is a sin against the Almighty God, also think about the terrible repercussions. The few-minute pleasure can ruin your life forever!

You can contract a fatal sexual virus (condoms won't always save you) that will bring an end to your great dreams, goals and aspirations. You can bring forth an "unwanted pregnancy" that will attract disgrace to you and your family (condoms and pills are not 100% effective). By attempting to abort the pregnancy, implications might arise, leading to premature death, or damage of the womb and becoming barren forever.

In fact, your sex partner might be a terrible person with a deadly motive to drug you, rape you and make a video of your unclothedness in your unconscious state. The few-minute pleasure is not worth it at all! Flee sexual immorality

God bless you

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2022/02/should-you-have-sex-on-valentines-day.html

11 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Interesting15: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. God's Words

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Interesting15: 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by drmuchin: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
maka why? u want to mix onugbu (bitter leaf)with honey? mbanu
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by donbachi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Sabbath day u no fit keep holy.na val day u wan keep holy.

No be juju be dat

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
donbachi:
Sabbath day u no fit keep holy.na val day u wan keep holy.

No be juju be dat
No be JuJu because God fit make person keep himself holy on anyday, anytime, 365 days a year or 366 days a leap year.
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by meobizy(f): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Don’t worry. I had it before Valentines Day and will have it after.

4 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
Yes if you can and no if you can't. Sex has no special day. As for me, I must fork today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by tutudesz: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2022
undecided

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by OMYKROIN: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
See nonsense question.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by gistmega: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
The world now is all about promoting sex and sex-related agenda. The pedophiles and rapists are not the only culprits, the media handlers are the major offenders. Nigerians are hungry, dying of all sorts of treatable ailments but the best gifts that we offer is sex sex sex.
Valentine is not a Christian tradition. It is clearly stated that it is a celebration of the FERTILITY GODDESS. So, if your church celebrates it, the goddess of fertility is worshipped there. The churches frown upon smoking weed inside the church but allow a sexually promiscuous goddess to be celebrated there.
Why haven't we seen a Nigerian pastor on dread locs and wearing heels and skirts? They have a dress code. if you can follow dress codes, why can't they follow the Bible. Where is this Valentine in the Bible? If you don't want to be a Christian, then stop deceiving others.
Why can't we use our platforms to support struggling investors and start ups? Why can't we celebrate our own? We wait until the Oyibo people have embraced them before we celebrate them?
If Valentine can be celebrated in church, then let The Osun Osogbo, the fertility goddess be celebrated too. You can't pick and choose. Accepting foreign cultures that are not Biblical and condemning your own as diabolic.
What is the difference of the Goddess valentine and the river Goddess, orisha?
In Brazil and in the Caribbean, the Nigerian gods and goddess are celebrated even in churches. While in Africa, the pagan goddesses are celebrated in the churches while the African goddesses are trashed.
You cannot pick and choose at the same time.
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by VOsimhen144(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm gonna Oxlade my girlfriend tonight, please nairalanders what's the best sex position for Valentine's day?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Heterodox(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
How's that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by azworks123(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
No
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
No Biko. We don't want any unwanted pregnancies. Nigeria is already over populated.

Val is all about sharing gift items in love.
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by millionboi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nonsense

Val is not abt sex

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by okomile(f): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Love is in the air on Valentine day

The choice is yours buddy
grin
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by blinking001(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Lol. Na wah
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by pork399: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
hehe
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by GboyegaD(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
For the married ones, how does it differ from other days?

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by tefishy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
YES

IDIOTIC QUESTION kiss

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by FinegirlLA: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ye

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Op u sure say u know the meaning of the word BRIEF? U succeeded in making me loose interest in the epistle u just wrote because of sex.... mtcheew undecided

And to those fake comments above. Valentine is not a holy day rather it's when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. Being Lovers involves intimacy and sexual relationships so if anyone decided to have marathon sex today he/she is not out of place. Its all part of the celebration of knacking fest. You guys can pretend all u want. Its not unusual for Nigerians undecided
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Laggafin: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
No
Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by dalass(f): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
What sort of nonsense topic be dis? grin

2 Likes

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by alizma: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Nonsense question

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by dalass(f): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
What sort of nonsense topic be dis? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by BigYash: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin See question o.. Op do mouth like sex on Valentino's day cool

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by loadedvibes: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
No your business

1 Like

Re: Should You Have Sex On Valentine's Day? by Bmaster(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
@nairaland mods,

Enough of all this!!!

Who and who is actually doing that shait called val?

Oh for crying out loud,today is sit at home!
I see no reason in too many threads over an over hyped day like Val's day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Two Students Post In The Name Of Modeling / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / This Chick Make Sense Die!!! Very Clean. God is Creative. (With Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.