Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2865 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Ladies, Will You Turn Down A Guy Because He Is Too Handsome? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
I liked him... He's cute, and smart and we have a lot in common...

We're cousins, just met recently though... And we vibed well...

So, I created a thread to know if it's appropriate to ask him to be my Val... And I got bashed a lot... undecided

But I'm not into him again... 'out of sight, out of mind'...

He's been calling and sending messages... A few days ago, today...

How do I tell him 'No'?

We connected so well... It would break his heart, though he's somewhat of a player... Inexperienced, but I can see the demon in his eyes... grin embarassed

I don't want to destroy our relationship... Plus, I might see him again and re-catch feelings! So I don't want a suggestion that would ruin my future chances of being with him...(if I want that later on)... And we are cousins, so he mustn't hate me!!!

Ghosting wouldn't work... That's callous...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
Incest?Abegii dead that feelings right away

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Incest?Abegii dead that feelings right away

We're distant cousins... In a way...

It's still incest? embarassed
Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:

Yes, please look elsewhere, not cool.Meanwhile I'm all set for Valentine but I'm spoilt for choices, I would have love to go out with a nairaland strong redpiller but their ego keep denying them the good things of life.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Yes, please look elsewhere, not cool.Meanwhile I'm all set for Valentine but I'm spoilt for choices, I would have love to go out with a nairaland strong redpiller but their ego keep denying them the good things of life.
Hmm... Thank God I have a boyfriend... You're wise...

Nairaland redpillers don't know good things...

It's their bad luck... To ignore a good, fine, strong woman like yourself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Hmm... Thank God I have a boyfriend... You're wise...

Nairaland redpillers don't know good things...

It's their bad luck... To ignore a good, fine, strong woman like yourself...
Lol I once asked one to meet me,ready to pay his tfare and all but he cowardly turned me down, he's afraid of simping for me lol.I just wanted to test his redpill capacity and see if he will be faithful but he fled.They are just online warriors
Re: by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Lol I once asked one to meet me,ready to pay his tfare and all but he cowardly turned me down, he's afraid of simping for me lol.I just wanted to test his redpill capacity and see if he will be faithful but he fled.They are just online warriors
I remember! You did so... He still refused to meet you? He's a coward... He does not have the guts to talk to you offline, that's probably why... You would unknowingly intimidate him... Your presence alone has a way of subduing them... smiley
Re: by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
I remember! You did so... He still refused to meet you? He's a coward... He does not have the guts to talk to you offline, that's probably why... You would unknowingly intimidate him... Your presence alone has a way of subduing them... smiley
You are right dear,I gave him location and all expenses on me but he knew within him he's gonna simp big time so he chickened out lol.I like dealing with the toughest of men,I derive pleasure in subduing them with my gifted charms lol.
Re: by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
How many phones do you have?

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
How many phones do you have?
Four
Re: by Goldbw122(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm
Re: by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Four
And you registered different nairaland account in them to chat with yourself?

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
Never operated more than one account at a time, disregard nay sayers.This is the only account I have now.
Re: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are right dear,I gave him location and all expenses on me but he knew within him he's gonna simp big time so he chickened out lol.I like dealing with the toughest of men,I derive pleasure in subduing them with my gifted charms lol.
You're such an inspiration! I will learn from you... I already know that the redpillers here are nothing but worms... To be crushed by their superiors (women)... Keep dealing with them... Nairaland is grateful
Re: by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
I am not her
Re: by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're such an inspiration! I will learn from you... I already know that the redpillers here are nothing but worms... To be crushed by their superior (women)... Keep dealing with them... Nairaland is grateful
lol,you are doing a good job as well especially on redpillers. I and my superiors are grateful too.
Re: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Never operated more than one account at a time, disregard nay sayers.This is the only account I have now.
I hear. You must be really lonely.
Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
I am not her
I hear.
Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:

I hear. You must be really lonely.
Not really but I'm not the outgoing type
Re: by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not really but I'm not the outgoing type
Is that why you spend most of your time on Nairaland chatting with yourself.

Try to go out sometime. It is good for one's mental health.
Re: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
Make i jux reply. grin
No be say i wan reply buh the story matters alot. grin

Alrt ms berry. . U re not helpin matter. . Atall
how could you be having a relationship with you cousin?
;'(

is nt good to hear at all. . U failed dix wan bayi. ;'(

Is when he will request for Bleep . .na when ur mind go clear cry

WTF MAN? >;(

I Can't do dix sh¿t

ur so called shud qo and sleep. . He is too younq

WTF MAN? cry
Re: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:
Is that why you spend most of your time on Nairaland chatting with yourself.

Try to go out sometime. It is good for one's mental health.
Chattilywith myself? you are delusional. Believe what you want to believe and don't bug me
Re: by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Chattilywith myself? you are delusional. Believe what you want to believe and don't bug me
Okay, I am just trying to give you a good advice.
Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:

Okay, I am just trying to give you a good advice.
Sir, I am not her!!! Everyone knows...

I'm the crazy, bitter girl who hates men... I'm disappointed that you do not know who I am... undecided

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Sir, I am not her!!! Everyone knows...

I'm the crazy, bitter girl who hates men... I'm disappointed that you do not know who I am... undecided

I didn't ask you. Why should I know you?
Re: by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
justosee:

I didn't ask you. Why should I know you?
You're derailing my thread...

Why should you know me? You don't know me and that's why you're messing up my thread, asking weird questions... Please stop.
Re: by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're derailing my thread...

Why should you know me? You don't know me and that's why you're messing up my thread, asking weird questions... Please stop.
I think I am done here. Continue chatting yourself.
Re: by Truvelisback(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:

Aside that, he is underage. He is below 18.
Re: by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Aside that, he is underage. He is below 18.
Omg! Fu** me!!!

I forgot that I'm an adult!!! I'm a pervert!!!! cry embarassed cry cry cry
Re: by obedugo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
Give me location, I want to flee small
Re: by pussymonger1: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
INSANITY
Re: by christianjoy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
And it was all going smoothly grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Refused To Kill My Chicken Because Of Her Friends / Guys. In Need Of Your Opinion On This Kinda Woman / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.