Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Weirdest Things I Did At The University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weirdest Things I Did At The University (2870 Views)

Weirdest Things Partners Say When Making Love / Are You Depressed Like Me? See What I Did at Home Without Fear [Picture] / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by EmzyT: 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
I'm one of those Previlleged to see the Four walls of the University and I can Boldly tell you that the Experience is really sweet and Fun. I'm a 400L Pharmaceutical student Schooling at one of the Prestigious Universities in the Southeast. (Though my course is a 5 years course) I'm one of those guys that Loves stress-free lifestyle, I could be in a room from morning till night Working on my PC, I practically had almost everything I needed. From TV to DSTV to Home theater to Fridge, to Generator etc and I forgot to mention that I'm also a Programmer, I work with a Foreign company online and earn in $ every 2 weeks, I Fund my Ostentatious lifestyle myself! I'm highly Ambivert. I've never borrowed anything from anyone but people come to me to borrow stuffs since my 100L to 400L (Not Pride or something but even if I'm ever down, I don't see the reason to borrow, I'd rather remain lowkey till I get that stuff, I just do not like disturbing people with my Problems) but people come to borrow stuffs from me and I don't see it as a big deal (And has brought so much respect to me from people, even those way older than me)

I've NEVER dated any Girl, I only had female friends (Mostly FWB) I was also lashing people's girlfriend here and there! Majority I didn't even know had Boyfriends and didn't care to ask!

I once turned two girls on at the same time through T or D game. They came to watch movies that faithful day in my Roomgrin (They were roommates) so along the line, the fuel at my Gen got finished I came up with the idea of the game, bad man was coming up with bad and Erotic TorD's. Mostly the latter, and before you know it, the rest was history. We had party (how I managed to do that is still mystery) grin

I once Fingered and sucked a girl's boobs at the Hostel grin (It was a boys and girls hostel before they turn it to strictly boys) 3 of her roommated went out to charge their Phones, so I came to see her that day, sat on her bed, at her corner and as usual, she placed her head on my Lap while pressing her Phone, I summoned courage and started touching her, from her face, to neck, planted a kiss on her forehead and that was it

A female friend once followed me to my lodge and made it known to me that she'd be sleeping over at my place and I said okay! After she was done bathing at her place, we headed to my place, I bathed too and we were on the bed, I couldn't sleep (Don't know why) she was watching movies on her Phone! After sometime, she switched off her Phone and we starting gisting, from that, I placed my hand inside her clothes and started handling her boobs, brought them out and sucked the hell out of it. (That was the day my D*CK decided to disappoint me, it was flaccid, the erection wasn't hard enough, all effort to get that idiot to stand straight like an Iroko tree was fruitless)embarassed one of the most Boring and Disappointing sex I ever hadsad

I once caused a Stampede at a Viewing Centre grin (This was prolly to when I got my TV and DSTV) I stepped on something and mistook it for a Snake and started running, with the speed i used in running, you'd think I'm a Criminal running from Angry mobs about to Lynch him grin immediately everyone saw me running, they began to run too without knowing what's chasing me or why I'm running. Phones, laptops, chargers everywhere, plastic chairs too were breaking as people were climbing them to scamper for safety grin (Very funny Experience) grin

MY ADVICE TO INTENDING STUDENTS/STUDENTS/SIMPS AND MONEY MISS ROADS’:
1: If you dey enter school say na Woman be your Problem, na you go tire laslas because Dem full everywhere, no let them Distract you o, FOCUS!

4: Dating a girl at the University yields no fruit, it is stressful, a waste of time and emotions and in most cases ends ONLY IN SCHOOL!

5: Keeping a girlfriend is OVERRATED, make money and they'll want to keep you!

Peace!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by wizonlyson: 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
cool cool wairisi..continue..

4 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wasted generation

2 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Goldbw122(m): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wonderful write up
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by paulolee(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2022
cohabitation was normal for me n made me see how marriage would be boring..
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Feb 15, 2022
grin
Na who never smell the four corners of a higher institution before go doubt everything wey the op talk cheesy

Op,you are an honest young man cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Torosk1(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2022
OK grin
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by chatinent: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Lastly, make sure you face book and not only do the Facebook.
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by mediainc: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Tens of millions of Nigerians go to university, you ain't previledged by going to the university. I hate people that brag with common things.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by webhead: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Your post is immature and unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Fedrick100: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2022
Bro
Teach me programming.how can I reach out to you
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by bigcee(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2022
Wtf did I just read.

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Nemesis0147(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Na Esut you go bros!!

1 Like

Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Higgies(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
This life is no balance!
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Danmboss(m): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Damn!! Op is a legend.
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by bigdammyj: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Noted
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by fikayormi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Oro werey
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by posty56: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
EmzyT:
I'm one of those Previlleged to see the Four walls of the University and I can Boldly tell you that the Experience is really sweet and Fun. I'm a 400L Pharmaceutical student Schooling at one of the Prestigious Universities in the Southeast. (Though my course is a 5 years course) I'm one of those guys that Loves stress-free lifestyle, I could be in a room from morning till night Working on my PC, I practically had almost everything I needed. From TV to DSTV to Home theater to Fridge, to Generator etc and I forgot to mention that I'm also a Programmer, I work with a Foreign company online and earn in $ every 2 weeks, I Fund my Ostentatious lifestyle myself! I'm highly Ambivert. I've never borrowed anything from anyone but people come to me to borrow stuffs since my 100L to 400L (Not Pride or something but even if I'm ever down, I don't see the reason to borrow, I'd rather remain lowkey till I get that stuff, I just do not like disturbing people with my Problems) but people come to borrow stuffs from me and I don't see it as a big deal (And has brought so much respect to me from people, even those way older than me)

I've NEVER dated any Girl, I only had female friends (Mostly FWB) I was also lashing people's girlfriend here and there! Majority I didn't even know had Boyfriends and didn't care to ask!

I once turned two girls on at the same time through T or D game. They came to watch movies that faithful day in my Roomgrin (They were roommates) so along the line, the fuel at my Gen got finished I came up with the idea of the game, bad man was coming up with bad and Erotic TorD's. Mostly the latter, and before you know it, the rest was history. We had party (how I managed to do that is still mystery) grin

I once Fingered and sucked a girl's boobs at the Hostel grin (It was a boys and girls hostel before they turn it to strictly boys) 3 of her roommated went out to charge their Phones, so I came to see her that day, sat on her bed, at her corner and as usual, she placed her head on my Lap while pressing her Phone, I summoned courage and started touching her, from her face, to neck, planted a kiss on her forehead and that was it

A female friend once followed me to my lodge and made it known to me that she'd be sleeping over at my place and I said okay! After she was done bathing at her place, we headed to my place, I bathed too and we were on the bed, I couldn't sleep (Don't know why) she was watching movies on her Phone! After sometime, she switched off her Phone and we starting gisting, from that, I placed my hand inside her clothes and started handling her boobs, brought them out and sucked the hell out of it. (That was the day my D*CK decided to disappoint me, it was flaccid, the erection wasn't hard enough, all effort to get that idiot to stand straight like an Iroko tree was fruitless)embarassed one of the most Boring and Disappointing sex I ever hadsad

I once caused a Stampede at a Viewing Centre grin (This was prolly to when I got my TV and DSTV) I stepped on something and mistook it for a Snake and started running, with the speed i used in running, you'd think I'm a Criminal running from Angry mobs about to Lynch him grin immediately everyone saw me running, they began to run too without knowing what's chasing me or why I'm running. Phones, laptops, chargers everywhere, plastic chairs too were breaking as people were climbing them to scamper for safety grin (Very funny Experience) grin

MY ADVICE TO INTENDING STUDENTS/STUDENTS/SIMPS AND MONEY MISS ROADS’:
1: If you dey enter school say na Woman be your Problem, na you go tire laslas because Dem full everywhere, no let them Distract you o, FOCUS!

4: Dating a girl at the University yields no fruit, it is stressful, a waste of time and emotions and in most cases ends ONLY IN SCHOOL!

5: Keeping a girlfriend is OVERRATED, make money and they'll want to keep you!

Peace!!!!
tt
Re: The Weirdest Things I Did At The University by Uzomarrr123: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fedrick100:
Bro
Teach me programming.how can I reach out to you
Don’t mind that guy…he’s nothing but a Bet9ja addict …don’t believe his lies

Programmer ko
Programmer ni

The guy wearing blue shirt and face cap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seeing This Will Make You Want To Fall In Love Immediately (pics) / Why Do I Love Being Alone / Did My Sister F*ck Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.