Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? (55708 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by sleek82(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
he doesn't believe in spiritual things nah why he dey find answers from me ....so I brought it here
because reading it alone is giving me goosebumps, let alone live there.....I would have packed my load the next day. I hate stories that touch abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Samade7: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2022
Restroom:
My brother someone was killed there for rituals

My neighbor experience worse

Footprint of blood will be see around the parlour
Their last born sees spirit ...

As in they hear footsteps on ceiling

The boy see two spirits ,in white

When they are coming from outside the boy sees one of the spirit entering the house

Where the blood comes from they don't know

Live

They ran away from the house for over a month and went to stay with a friend

And later park out

While they were there, progress went down

The wife told the landlord friend
He advised her that they should park out
That he can't say anything because they belong to the same secret cults

So, that your compound is owned by a ritualist
Someone was killed there or buried there for rituals

This is especially true if the landlord don't stay in the house

have watched this movie also. cheesy
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2022
No fear ko, na d giant mosquitoes for your friend room dey hustle blood for dia family members, na dia flight route b dat straight line

Guy tell that your friend to go and sanctify and fortify his house cz na him blood dey transfer so, na show of force dem dey display now

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by doverulez(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2022
YEEPAA!!!! 12 TO15 DROPS? GU YOU STILL DEY THAT HOUSE? ITS LIKE ALL THE HORRO MOVIES YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING NEVER TEACH YOU SENSE.

I NO DEY HOUSE TODAY, BIKO.

BUT WAIT OH! WHAT IF I STAY UP AT NIGHT AND DISCOVER THE DEMON COMING INTO THE HOUSE WITH BLOOD DRIPPING FROM ITS MOUTH AND TIE IT DOWN. YOU KNOW I CAN BE GETTING CORRECT SCORE LIKE 6K ODDS EVERYDAY.

HMMM! grin

OP, LETS SWAP LOCATION...
Franzinni:
hmm deep the world is strange ... it sometimes lead from the rooms and sometime in the living room but this one in thethe picture is just in the living room in a straight line of aboit 12 to 15 drops

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2022
It is not spiritual because if it was, your friend would have died of something would have happened to him since 2yrs.
But if he tags it spiritual, it will blind him from discovering what the real cause it.
The world is deeper than a spiritual person just dropping blood in your house like that. The reap spiritual people won't waste any drop of blood.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2022
illicit:

Smokers bleed from which orifice pls?
nose but not frequently and it's just few drops, seen it couple of times.. darkish red blood.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by warlordd(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy a cctv bulb and mount in every single room affected, you must see the reason in a month. Not everything is spiritual.

Cctv bulb or camera?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

According to some nairalanders, nothin like this exists bro, awa nairaland sayentists says its just palm oyel from the kitchen. He should clean it
as in ehn, those guys matter tire me, even if they see spirit physically they will still say it's photoshoot.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2022
tctrills:

Nothing spiritual is going on there.
as per na u dey slaughter meat for him house for night abi?

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Totiemide: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Mosquitoes can't be doing that for 2 years

Dogs on heat can't be doing that for 2 years

Neither snake nor rodents.
Not even a menstruating woman could do this.

Is the house built by your friend or is it a
rented apartment?

Did he complain to the landlord or agent?
Did he question other co tenant to be sure if dey also experience such?

He stayed for 2 years and im body just dey move now to ask for advice, smh.

You need to ask your friend a serious question oo.

We can't conclude yet until there's a conviction from past tenants or cctv footage.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by BigBills: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2022
I have experienced the same thing during myNYSC in 2018 and lasted till last year. Mine, the blood will even be on my iPad, my mosquito net and on the floor in the room. This happens to the extent that if I use a mosquito net for a week, it will all be heavily stained with blood sprinkled on it. I will hide to wash it. On the floor, on my phone and iPad, every night, there must be blood stains everywhere. I clean and mob blood stains every single morning before anyone comes to my room.
I stopped telling my Mom because she was always panicking.
This literally happened every night. I prayed and fasted to no avail. Anyone I tell of what's happening to me would be terrified including pastors.
I moved into a new apartment in another town after my NYC in 2018, the strange occurrence continued, until I decided to see it as a normal thing. It stopped on its own in July, 2021.

I don't know what that is, but I'm still alive today and doing well to the glory of God

11 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Sermwell(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2022
humberjade:
Hmm

And this your friend has been residing in a haunted house for 2 years; experiencing that weird sh*t? Well, he's lucky things are still intact for him
That is to tell you it's nothing serious!
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2022
Whaaaat? shocked cut your penis off! Or......?
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OlawaleBammie: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
as in ehn, those guys matter tire me, even if they see spirit physically they will still say it's photoshoot.

Lol, the funny tin is dat dey wil tell u there is nothing like spirit, tell dem to go to cemetery alone in the night dey wont go grin

Dey wil say juju no dey, tell dem to cross over a piece of red cloth laced with juju stuff dey wil disapia grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by fastseo: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2022
Bridget95:
This is a spiritual occurrence. I have had this problem in the past but overcame by the power of JESUS CHRIST.
I sleep alone with locked doors and windows and alas this same pattern of drop of blood.Then i began praying and commanding the ground in the name of JESUS ChRIST and reading of the Holy Bible with a holy life and God intervained. It is the acts of the power of darkness, witches,wizards ,occultic and demonic powers.

You nailed it. It happened to me.
For 5 years, mostly at the beginning of the month.
It always drop on the floor with a pattern. At times i wont be at sleep, i will be cleaning it up and more will be dropping same time different spot but same pattern.

Its evil people and powers that are against prosperity of someone.

Its unfortunate that most people are trying to give scientific explanation to spiritual occurrence. Even someone is saying is wall gecko bleeding, some saying is a wounded rats, some say overfeed mosquito.even one said its Warri mosquitoes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2022
If its a ritual thing, then pray with these verses;
1). REV 12:11---And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.
2) COLLOSIANS 1:14----- In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins.

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by samuel051: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, the funny tin is dat dey wil tell u there is nothing like spirit, tell dem to go to cemetery alone in the night dey wont go grin

Dey wil say juju no dey, tell dem to cross over a piece of red cloth laced with juju stuff dey wil disapia grin grin
I have come to understand that those guys don't want to ruin their fantasy, some of them are kids or adults that live in face me I slap u houses, so they are scared something will jack them while they come out to wee at night, reason they will do anything to discredit the fact that paranormal activity exist.. na fear dey catch them.

5 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Exshaker92(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
I have exactly the same challenge. Observed similar scenario in 2019 and 2020 until I left the house. I also need answer to that.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2022
Sometimes, it's best you work on rat infestation before moving to the Spirit realm. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by lordlugards: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

Rat lives in your house, when they went out and got attacked by probably cat they escaped back to their safe abode which is your house.

So make out time and locate where they live around your home.

Don't attach it to spiritual meaning.
Otherwise mount a CCTV camera in your home if you are suspicious.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by PotatoSalad(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Mosquito injure wall gecko?? Fantabulous
Olodo, go school, mba.
See the result. grin

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Plebian(f): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2022
Sometime a mosquito sucks so much blood it drips out of their buttock. Get over yourself.
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Zeel007: 11:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Franzinni:
Good morning people,hope you had a nice val...
(my friend) has been having a strange occurence intermittently for about two years now, when he wakes up in the morning he finds there is blood stains on the floor at equal distance from each other ....about a foot apart in a straight line and sometimes it will be bent ... but always starts at a point and ends somewhere further down with a good number of grops .. I have seen it happen several times and they always wake up to discover it.

Does anyone have a clue what might be the meaning behind this ?

See pictures of the present(last night) occurrence below.

if is a rented apartment, the owner of the house is diabolic and soon enough the occupant of the house might die ( tenant )

The blood is a very bad sign, tell your friend to leave the house ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by SimplePlan34: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2022
Oga Na snake they swallow rat abeg fumigate the house
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by fastseo: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
BigBills:
I have experienced the same thing during myNYSC in 2018 and lasted till last year. Mine, the blood will even be on my iPad, my mosquito net and on the floor in the room. This happens to the extent that if I use a mosquito net for a week, it will all be heavily stained with blood sprinkled on it. I will hide to wash it. On the floor, on my phone and iPad, every night, there must be blood stains everywhere. I clean and mob blood stains every single morning before anyone comes to my room.
I stopped telling my Mom because she was always panicking.
This literally happened every night. I prayed and fasted to no avail. Anyone I tell of what's happening to me would be terrified including pastors.
I moved into a new apartment in another town after my NYC in 2018, the strange occurrence continued, until I decided to see it as a normal thing. It stopped on its own in July, 2021.

I don't know what that is, but I'm still alive today and doing well to the glory of God

Mine on my phone also, my leg the left one, left palm. My bed sheet etc.

Even pastors in mfm was shocked when i told them my experience.

I got a better explanation when a man told me in a dream that whenever i see the blood i should know its contamination on my goodness and blessings. He said i should stay away from sleeping with any girl except whom i married to.

7 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Temptee101(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
Another alternative is if you are living with someone that smokes, smokers do bled sometimes without them knowing, I had an experience with one some time back, guy denied it till another of our friend confirmed and proved me right. The blood s not normal red, its kind of darkish..

Smokers bleed? From where exactly, nose, anus or mouth?

Nothing weh man pikin nor go see for nl

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by mesejudith: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2022
It is an occultic house, fast and pray very well or even move out from the house .

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by OlawaleBammie: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2022
samuel051:
I have come to understand that those guys don't want to ruin their fantasy, some of them are kids or adults that live in face me I slap u houses, so they are scared something will jack them while they come out to wee at night, reason they will do anything to discredit the fact that paranormal activity exist.. na fear dey catch them.
dont be surprised, OP and hs said friend are among, so male dem carry their cross.

Dey should just stop disturbing us and goan clean the damn palm oyel

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by Ivanspring(f): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2022
JaskanFactor:

when i put cctv in my house i saw some action, i think its the infra red night vision cctv.
And am not talking ghostly stuff, i mean there are other creatures living around us that aree not visible to naked eye, but cctv picks it up, specifically am talking about a creature that looks like small cloudy/smoke.

I have also seen other people encounters with it on youtube, other people who have turned thier camera to the sky have noticed that there are creatures living in the sky that we cant see with naked eye, its not just the birds up there.

Please don't bother educating Nairalanders, they are now more "civilised" and "sophisticated" than the people who brought them civilization.

6 Likes

Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by observer2020(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2022
miketyler:
It’s mosquito I’m typing from experience.
Leave all this stupid overly religious people

Oil dey ur head....
I had similar experience then, it is mosquito at work....
It do spill blood after sucking it's victims
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by foleskay(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2022
Ssoil:
Hunted house
Haunted
Re: Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? by funshint(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2022
First of all he should do a laboratory test of that blood. Secondly he should involve the police. Then he should ask the landlord or agent to give him some background information about that house if it's rented. And lastly but not the needs he needs to consult his pastor or someone who is genuinely spiritually inclined. Also a CCTV won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.