Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ (30097 Views)

Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by skywalker240(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

So because you hate "the idiotic old fool in the helm of affairs", you want to burn the whole country? Is not not cutting your nose to spite your face. The idiotic old fool in the helm of affairs has a little more than a year left, then another idiotic old fool would take helm of affairs, probably from the South this time. Then what will you guys do?

You guys always bank on dragging the whole south into your madness. This time it will not work. Ordinary northerners are now aware that others in the South are not interested in Nigerian the power play. Others are not killing law abiding northerners residing in their community. If the retaliation starts others would make sure to point out that the killings of northerners is only restricted to the east. You guys can go on your usual boastings of first calling other cowards which usually turn to wailings of betrayals and backstabbing.

The killings of igbos in the North is usually because of religious extremism and never political. The killing of northerners in igboland has political undertone.

I am from the Niger Delta. I have never heard of Niger Deltans killing and maiming people northerners.
Anybody who speaks against the evils of the north and the stupidity of the old fool is always viewed as igbos, so I won't waste my time

Niger Delta? I doubt, prove your identity

Am from Delta State Isoko, and not everything that happened over here will be reported on the media.

And it's not rampant like in the SE right now, but don't in your life ever believe there's no breeding hatred against the northerners especially with the Fulani menaces down here in the South South

Where are you from in the imaginary Niger Delta? Let's start from there

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

FaSKULLty of Geology and MINING

Lol
see this mumu... First off I'm Hausa not Yoruba.

Secondly, I'd rather live with the Yoruba than with the Igbo. At least the Yoruba shows he's real color, but you guys! (Excluding my Igbo friends who aren't Biafrans and senile)

Now, Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by adecz: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

8 people being killed and several others injured is a small misunderstanding? There would also be a small retaliation misunderstanding in the north.

You guys elevate whataboutism to a cult level. Every evil you guys perpetuate can be justified with any whatabout, no matter how irrelevant.

How many Easterners and other
Southerners have your Boko haram
fanatics beheaded or bombed out of
existence❓ Did Southerners threaten
Northerners for that❓

Your biggest problems are hypocrisy
& intolerance to other people.

Meanwhile, you hypocrites have not
told us why the so-called Arewa Youth
have never made a statement on the
Fulani killing Hausas in the thousands
& abducting their women and children
at will.

You people are just a pathetic bunch
of conquered people..❌❌☹️☹️☹️

⏩⏩TUFIAKWA for una ....❗️❗️❗️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by skywalker240(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

Would you also advice all igbos to evict themselves from the northern region to avoid tension.
Eviction applies to every foreigner in this context
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Feb 17, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
FG or UN,RUSSIA,UK

Same thing bro. Let’s follow the path of peace.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by skywalker240(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2022
adecz:

How many Easterners and other
Southerners have your Boko haram
fanatics beheaded or bombed out of
existence❓ Did Southerners threaten
Northerners for that❓

Your biggest problems are hypocrisy
& intolerance to other people.

Meanwhile, you hypocrites have not
told us why the so-called Arewa Youth
have never made a statement on the
Fulani killing Hausas in the thousands
& abducting their women and children
at will.

You people are just a pathetic bunch
of conquered people..❌❌☹️☹️☹️

⏩⏩TUFIAKWA for una ....❗️❗️❗️
God bless you

Hypocrites and their hatred for igbos will always make them see anyone who is against the Rubbish of some northerners as igbos and IPOB

The hate has been cancerous to their sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by walemoney007(m): 8:33am On Feb 17, 2022
Falseprophet01:

Be careful what you ask for.
War is not an invitation to a dinner party nor a session on Instagram. That shit will rip every strand of innocence from you! Watch what you wish for.
There is a lot of fraustrated people on Nairaland

Cause I do not know how person go dey ask for war as if nah like eating jollof rice.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Moferere: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Cptflint:

Fulanies started the killings, remember. All over Nigeria. They will pay for all those atrocities committed to the free people of Nigeria. What is happening to them is just testing of the waters, let buhari step down first.
Be guided
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by tammie24: 8:58am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

Every one is angry at the northern political bias and politicians and not ordinary Northerners carrying out legitimate business. No one else is killing ordinary Northerners except you guys.

I am not talking about population of Northerners. I am talking about the numbers of easterners resident in the north viz a viz the number of Northerners living in the East. If the retaliation game commence, I am sure you guys will lose 10:1.
Maybe you guys don't have brothers or family members or investments in the north, so you guys don't mind them being sacrificed for you madness.
Some of those ordinary northerners carrying out legitimate businesses are trouble makers sometimes
And the ones who are expected to honest when judging matters surprise you
It is as though they have been told to do everything possible to frustrate the southerners and non Muslims
Also you don't have ibos in the north going about looking for trouble and killing hausas unprovoked like your people do in other parts of the country
And for your information
People are just waiting for you guys to start your retaliation exercise in the north so that everywhere will scatter and we can finally divide the country
As it should be!

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Sagefromtheeast: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Arewa Youths should instead insist Abia Governor ensures the Culprits are caught and put on Trial within 10 days

While I insist that 10 days is rather too short, I concur.
If we really want to stop all these lawless acts then the custodians of law should dispense justice without fear or favor!

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2022
tammie24:

Some of those ordinary northerners carrying out legitimate businesses are trouble makers sometimes
And the ones who are expected to honest when judging matters surprise you
It is as though they have been told to do everything possible to frustrate the southerners and non Muslims
Also you don't have ibos in the north going about looking for trouble and killing hausas unprovoked like your people do in other parts of the country
And for your information
People are just waiting for you guys to start your retaliation exercise in the north so that everywhere will scatter and we can finally divide the country
As it should be!

How many "abokis" riding okada, doing mai shai, selling cows, ram and goats and selling petty assorted fruits on wheel barrow in the South are trouble makers? What kinds of trouble do these category of northerners pose even in abia?

You guys are so tribalistic and religious extremist that you reduce every thing to Muslim, non Muslim, afonja, northerners in order to justify your hatred of anyone with a different outlook on life to yours.

Fulanis kidnapping and killing people and Boko Haram are criminals. Just like Evans and IPOB are criminals. They shouod all be treated like criminals. It's the failure of the Buhari government that has exasperated the problem. Hopefully the next administration would be able to deal with these criminals.

If everywhere scatter, you and yoyr family might not survive. It's easy to start a war, but it's very difficult to stop. And no one can predict the outcome or winner of a war. Whole people's have been wiped out or displaced forever as a result of war. Are you and your people ready to take that risk to show you are very brave people?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2022
skywalker240:

God bless you

Hypocrites and their hatred for igbos will always make them see anyone who is against the Rubbish of some northerners as igbos and IPOB

The hate has been cancerous to their sense of reasoning

The one that have hatred in their bloodstream is IPOB brand of igbos. Ordinary hard working igbos are some the most peaceful hardworking and intellectual people on the planet. IPOB illiterates however are thr most ignorant and hate filled people I have seen. They give the general igbos a very bad name. The group was founded on hatred of Yoruba, Muslims and Fulanis and not even the so called secession. The better igbos start dissociating from IPOB the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2022
skywalker240:

Anybody who speaks against the evils of the north and the stupidity of the old fool is always viewed as igbos, so I won't waste my time

Niger Delta? I doubt, prove your identity

Am from Delta State Isoko, and not everything that happened over here will be reported on the media.

And it's not rampant like in the SE right now, but don't in your life ever believe there's no breeding hatred against the northerners especially with the Fulani menaces down here in the South South

Where are you from in the imaginary Niger Delta? Let's start from there

I am from Warri. We don't have problems with the ordinary northerners doing business in Warri, just like we don't have problem with igbos running their shops all over Warri. We would not support any one attacking northerners or any other tribe in Warri. We had our issues with our brothers - Delta Ijaws and Urhobos and we have resolved our issues just like brothers.

Itsekiris hate violence and we strongly believe in resolving issues through the political or judicial system. Even though these systems are faulty right now, it's still better than resorting to jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by skywalker240(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

I am from Warri. We don't have problems with the ordinary northerners doing business in Warri, just like we don't have problem with igbos running their shops all over Warri. We would not support any word attacking northerners or any other tribe in Warri. We had our issues with our brothers - Delta Ijaws and Urhobos and we have resolved our issues just like brothers.

Itsekiris hate violence and we strongly believe in resolving issues through the political or judicial system. Even though these systems are faulty right now, it's still better than resorting to jungle justice.

But why would you never speak a word when reverse has been the case for ages?

If that's not hypocrisy what do you call it?

Come over to ovwian or orhuworun and see how we detest most of these northerners (fulanis mostly), let's not get started with what they're (northerners mostly fulanis) doing currently at abraka and obiaroko

Don't forget what they were doing at Jesse and mosogar villages and bushes, before the youths retaliated

And don't be quick to forget what happened recently at Benin City ogheghe bypass were we witnessed how Benin youths retaliated to the killing of an indegin and how they gathered many northerners that were mobbed and burnt alive even in the presence of soldiers

Also bear in mind what is happening presently at okada Benin City and ehkiadolo after oluku bypass (fulanis are causing menace's over there)

The hatred is already breeding, and it won't take long before the Violence blow's up

Igbos don't do these kind of things to warrant what would breed hatred

Let call a spade what it is

Itsekiris have different places in the warri, identify yourself properly

Where from warri? Because the"WE ITSEKIRI" tone you just used is synonymous with an average South Westerner

Identify yourself properly where from warri, and what local government

And last i check, the Ijaw/Urhobo vs Itsekiri conflicts which has been for ages, resulted to a heavy crisis that made us always raise our hands up in the air back then when we were walking on the street so as not to get shot by soldiers who might mistake us for one of the fighters

2 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Ofiadiegwu: 10:15am On Feb 17, 2022
It must be said that the act of killing Northerners doing their legitimate business in Abia is unacceptable.

We reject the wicked attempt to put Arewa on collision course with Southeast (Igbos).

Let the urchins, the ragtags, the hopeless trouble makers of Igboland be fished out and prosecuted urgently.

Enough is enough!

We are Igbo, and we reject plots to make Igboland ungovernable.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by MosheDayan: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Bounceboune7:
isn't it funny that it's u igbos that are always in a hurry to call others coward.

The same igbos that the two warlords they ever claim to have ran away when the heat got to it n they were still humiliated by Nigerian government.

Ojukwu wore his wife clothes as disguise when he was running away after wasting 3 million idiots,d fool later came back to contest Nigerian election n he was given a bloody nose,d idiot couldn't even win senatorial election in d poverty capital of d south

Nnamdi kanu even said if he ever ran away they should call him a bastard, he ran away n he was even bundled back to Nigeria only to b caged like a monkey by d same fulani that humbled ojukwu.

It is only igbos that witness
Python dance
Crocodile tears
Golden dawn
Still waters

Anybody can mess with u n nothing will happen,buhari called u inconsequential 5% n still won re-election, u dared buhari not to come to d east,he came n u lots went to hide under your mama's bed.

Compare ojukwu n kanu to abiola n fela

Abiola n fela had d chance to run away but they waited n died for what they believed in,same can't b said about ojukwu n kanu.

So u can see d coward tribe now,as from today just know that igbos are d coward tribe of Nigeria so don't use d word coward for any tribe again in Nigeria na u igbos b d coward
[/s]stale grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by MosheDayan: 10:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:
no b 30 houses fulani soldiers burn last week for alaigbo?
U never see anything

Fulani soldiers will low key kill all youths in your region as retaliation, d stupid u don't even know d plan.

U kill one northerner n rejoice then fulani soldiers burn houses n kill 30 youths n bury them secretly.

Who lose?
And you think that is possible? if your brother is a soldier, send him. RIP in advance grin grin grin
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Redcrafton: 10:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

If we really want to stop all these lawless acts then the custodians of law should dispense justice without fear or favor!

Not that I support the killing of anybody...but I hate injustice...

Did you say the same thing for those slaughtered in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Oyo...are they not human like this ones?

Show were you lamented that those killers should be apprehended in 2 days cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Bigfishlee45(m): 11:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Jumbojnr:

Gworo chewing structures are the most foolish people on earth

It's just ur signature
you know what will come if the north decide to pay back. a lot of Igbos are doing well in the north. dont risk it!!!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 11:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:
It must be said that the act of killing Northerners doing their legitimate business in Abia is unacceptable.

We reject the wicked attempt to put Arewa on collision course with Southeast (Igbos).

Let the urchins, the ragtags, the hopeless trouble makers of Igboland be fished out and prosecuted urgently.

Enough is enough!

We are Igbo, and we reject plots to make Igboland ungovernable.

Thank you my brother (in fact my inlaw as my wife is pure igbo). We are never going to solve the igbo issue with the way street urchins are going about it. The Fulani hemogeny would just take advantage and destroy igboland - both economically, educationally and structurally.

Let's me reiterate once again. Violence is never an answer. Indiara Ghandi fought the British to a standstill without firing a shot. Even Mandela that advocated for violence recanted after 27 years imprisonment and employed diplomacy and politics. So IPOB thinking that they can use violence to beat the Nigerian state into submission is beyond me.

I was I Sokoto for 2 years schooling in the 80s, and believe me the ordinary non political Fulanis are some of the most friendly people in the world. Then we drank, went to church and interacted with love and respect. But the Fulani hemogeny has pauperized and exploited the ordinary people, so much so that they are helpless, uneducated and without any rights. These Fulani Herdsmen are far more dangerous in Sokoto today than anywhere in the South. People in Sokoto villages now pay ransom to Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits or else the whole village would be burnt and villagers killed.

The main problem of the north is the open border situation of the whole region. I went to illela and you would not even know where the border with between Niger and Nigeria lies. All sorts of things and people flood into Nigeria without checks. So bandits from all over west and even north Africa flood into Nigeria with guns, drugs and crime.
The politicians (and military hierarchy) of course exploit the the situation to for political purposes and embezzled increased security votes.

The north is a failure of the Nigerian state.

3 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Redcrafton:

Did you say the same thing for those slaughtered in Plateau, Benue, Kaduna, Oyo...are they not human like this ones?

Show were you lamented that those killers should be apprehended in 2 days cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still don't get it. If a community is attacked and people slaughtered, I support the people forming a vigilante to protect themselves and drive the invaders away. What I condemn is killing innocent law abiding civilians going about their lawful duty in the name of reprisal attack. That's barbaric and was not expected from a tribe like the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Redcrafton: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

You still don't get it. If a community is attacked and people slaughtered, I support the people forming a vigilante to protect themselves and drive the invaders away. What I condemn is killing innocent law abiding civilians going about their lawful duty in the name of reprisal attack. That's barbaric and was not expected from a tribe like the igbos.

What makes you side taker to think these are not vigilantes?

You are they hypocrite here who don't get it.

I am talking about arresting those killing people as these ones, whom you want arrested...

Were those killed in those areas not innocent law abiding civilians...

I think most of you have given up or the killers from a particular tribe... and ready to accept your fate.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Christistruth00: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

If the Governor of Abia offers a reward of N10 Million or N20 Million for information leading to the Capture and Conviction of the Killers they can be Captured in 3 days
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Sagefromtheeast: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Redcrafton:

I did say that 10 days is too short for true justice to be meted or are we having a comprehension problem here?

And yes, I meant to say it should be applicable in any part of the nation.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Sagefromtheeast: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

If the Governor of Abia offers a reward of N10 Million for the Capture and Conviction of the Killers they can be Captured in 3 days

I have enormous respect for human life but trust me that's rather too much a bounty.
If he has to place 10m for all the killings in the state, how much would be left to run the state?
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Ofiadiegwu: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

Thank you my brother (in fact my inlaw as my wife is pure igbo). We are never going to solve the igbo issue with the way street urchins are going about it. The Fulani hemogeny would just take advantage and destroy igboland - both economically, educationally and structurally.

Let's me reiterate once again. Violence is never an answer. Indiara Ghandi fought the British to a standstill without firing a shot. Even Mandela that advocated for violence recanted after 27 years imprisonment and employed diplomacy and politics. So IPOB thinking that they can use violence to beat the Nigerian state into submission is beyond me.

I was I Sokoto for 2 years schooling in the 80s, and believe me the ordinary non political Fulanis are some of the most friendly people in the world. Then we drank, went to church and interacted with love and respect. But the Fulani hemogeny has pauperized and exploited the ordinary people, so much so that they are helpless, uneducated and without any rights. These Fulani Herdsmen are far more dangerous in Sokoto today than anywhere in the South. People in Sokoto villages now pay ransom to Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits or else the whole village would be burnt and villagers killed.

The main problem of the north is the open border situation of the whole region. I went to illela and you would not even know where the border with between Niger and Nigeria lies. All sorts of things and people flood into Nigeria without checks. So bandits from all over west and even north Africa flood into Nigeria with guns, drugs and crime.
The politicians (and military hierarchy) of course exploit the the situation to for political purposes and embezzled increased security votes.

The north is a failure of the Nigerian state.

Your post here (quoted) is full of facts. Thanks for thinking like me, on the fact that violence employed by young hopeless Igbos is to the detriment of Ndigbo. Not even daring to the Nigerian state at all.

I wish I have the means to speak out and, or shout for the public to hear my voice THAT IGBOS ARE BRINGING ABOUT SELF DESTRUCTION ON THEMSELVES.
It's like nuclear warheads being detoneted in an underground factory where it's being stockpiled.

I wish I can make people understand the dangers of these madness by ipob.

I foresaw the decimations on Igboland right before it began. But, a commoner has no influence over situations even if he had a good wisdom.

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Christistruth00: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

I have enormous respect for human life but trust me that's rather too much a bounty.
If he has to place 10m for all the killings in the state, how much would be left to run the state?

Every life matters

But the Cattle Market killings can spark off an Ethnic bloodbath in other Parts of Nigeria if not dealt

with urgently and Wisely remember it was likely a Purely unprovoked Ethnic Witch hunt

especially after Simon Ekpa’s threat to deal with the Fulani 3 days ago

The potential damage could cost much more than Billions of Naira

The Governor of Abia should even raise the reward for information leading to the Capture and Conviction of the Killers to N20 Million

They can Capture them by Tomorrow
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by tammie24: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
wirinet:

How many "abokis" riding okada, doing mai shai, selling cows, ram and goats and selling petty assorted fruits on wheel barrow in the South are trouble makers? What kinds of trouble do these category of northerners pose even in abia?

You guys are so tribalistic and religious extremist that you reduce every thing to Muslim, non Muslim, afonja, northerners in order to justify your hatred of anyone with a different outlook on life to yours.

Fulanis kidnapping and killing people and Boko Haram are criminals. Just like Evans and IPOB are criminals. They shouod all be treated like criminals. It's the failure of the Buhari government that has exasperated the problem. Hopefully the next administration would be able to deal with these criminals.

If everywhere scatter, you and yoyr family might not survive. It's easy to start a war, but it's very difficult to stop. And no one can predict the outcome or winner of a war. Whole people's have been wiped out or displaced forever as a result of war. Are you and your people ready to take that risk to show you are very brave people?
for your information I'm not ibo neither do I live in the east but can you honestly say that you don't know hausa people have become very troublesome since buhari came into power.
Even in the south west they are always having issues with the other inhabitants there.
Yes criminals are in every tribe but it seems some tribe can evade justice more than others and people like you are there looking and not saying anything but when it concerns another tribe you suddenly become the voice of reason

Oga if e wan scatter make e scatter o
As it stands the country is sitting on gunpowder
Don't worry about my family
Worry about what would happen to your people when the country divides

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by tammie24: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
skywalker240:

I just laugh when most of them think most people also pointing out the cancer of the northerners are igbos

What a silly assertions
the guy just assumed I'm from the east cos it happened in the east
I know what these people are always upto even in Abuja here
But everything has expiry date
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Bonavi: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
EmirGold:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/abia-cattle-market-arewa-youths-give-last-warning/
How many of the mass murder going on in the north have this overfed buffoon gave warning to. Bastards everywhere. Fulanis in the guise of bokoharam, bandits, herdsmen have continued in their killing spree in every corners of the country, the Hausa and minority nationalities up north bearing the largest brunt of their swords and this idiot have never for ones make statement.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Ofiadiegwu: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
tammie24:
for your information I'm not ibo neither do I live in the east but can you honestly say that you don't know hausa people have become very troublesome since buhari came into power.
Even in the south west they are always having issues with the other inhabitants there.
Yes criminals are in every tribe but it seems some tribe can evade justice more than others and people like you are there looking and not saying anything but when it concerns another tribe you suddenly become the voice of reason

Oga if e wan scatter make e scatter o
As it stands the country is sitting on gunpowder
Don't worry about my family
Worry about what would happen to your people when the country divides

@Tammie,
You can also become a voice of reason by controlling your emotions and speaking the truth without bias and sentiment

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Sagefromtheeast: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Every life matters

But the Cattle Market killings can spark off an Ethnic bloodbath in other Parts of Nigeria if not dealt

with urgently and Wisely remember it was likely a Purely unprovoked Ethnic Witch hunt

especially after Simon Ekpa’s threat to deal with the Fulani 3 days ago

The potential damage could cost much more than Billions of Naira

The Governor of Abia should even raise the reward for information leading to the Capture and Conviction of the Killers to N20 Million

They can Capture them by Tomorrow

Now I get your point. You're right!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aircraft Barred From Landing At Makurdi Airport / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot / Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Prof Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.