Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ (30081 Views)

Gunmen Kill 8 People At Abia Cattle Market / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Christistruth00: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sagefromtheeast:

Now I get your point. You're right!

God will bless and Honour you

For being able to see the Truth

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Bonavi: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Every life matters

But the Cattle Market killings can spark off an Ethnic bloodbath in other Parts of Nigeria if not dealt

with urgently and Wisely remember it was likely a Purely unprovoked Ethnic Witch hunt

especially after Simon Ekpa’s threat to deal with the Fulani 3 days ago

The potential damage could cost much more than Billions of Naira

The Governor of Abia should even raise the reward for information leading to the Capture and Conviction of the Killers to N20 Million

They can Capture them by Tomorrow

shot that very stinking mouth u worst than earthwarm eating dust.
Am foolish even quoting a vomit like u because I dont even know if u are 18 yet
l
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Christistruth00: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bonavi:
shot that very stinking mouth u worst than earthwarm eating dust.
Am foolish even quoting a vomit like u because I dont even know if u are 18 yet
l

Jesus Christ loves you too

Shine your eyes don’t let fraudsters living in Europe send you to kill yourselves for nothing
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
desiredhome:

Illiteracy is a decease.....
Yesoo,an illiterate will always be the first to call someone an illiterate.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
desiredhome:

Lol.. now you are starting a fight, when they fight back you begin the blame game, forgetting that you started it.....
The selfishness in you lot will not allow you see the damage it will cause to your brothers in the North..... continue in your stupidity......
People who more civilised, neat,educated,industrious and well travelled is always a recipe for envy and malicious acts by sycophantic elements.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by shortIGBOman: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
painment

Hammyaladin:
Bleep you and your stereotype!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by desiredhome: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
Baawahala:

People who more civilised, neat,educated,industrious and well travelled is always a recipe for envy and malicious acts by sycophantic elements.
Akukor.....you mean to say people who are more criminal minded, illiterates are envied? That's how you keep deceiving yourselves to think that you are better off and end up being a slave to the people you despise.......
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by mecussey(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Wisesaying001:
For there to be harmony and peace, everything must be balanced. And for there to be balance, there must be equality. And where there is equality, there will be justice. And where justice is honored and preserved, there will always be truth. Eliminate the concept of division by class, skills, race, income, and nationality. We are all equals with a common pulse to survive. Every human requires food and water. Every human has a dream and desire to be happy. Every human responds to love, suffering and pain. Every human bleeds the same color and occupies the same world. Let us recognize that we are all part of each other. We are all human. We are all one.

Fulani Janjaweeeds dont understand what you are saying but every sane human beings are one.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by sadaxxx: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
They should geddifok. Have they given bandits last warning? Have they given government that ignores them last warning?
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:
4th class citizen in his own country, what do u have to say?
Talk I am listening, just know there's freedom of speech but freedom after speech I can't guarantee n remember for every northerner killed in igbo land one fulani soldier is killing 10 igbo youths on low key n tagging them ipob
You too talk...

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Jumbojnr(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Bigfishlee45:

you know what will come if the north decide to pay back. a lot of Igbos are doing well in the north. dont risk it!!!
That's true my guy, and it's one of the reasons I'm an advocate of restructuring but I was only trying to rephrase the op's signature on his profile
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by xelly: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
We hereby warn AREWA to as quickly as possible restore the life of those killed in Northern Nigeria (Kano, Kaduna Katsina, Zaria etc) or forever keep quiet.

If Nigeria will be a country, let us be a country if we will disintegrate, let us do so.

Enough of insult from AREWA.

BIAFRA Consultative Forum.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2022
ednut1:
When the northerners retaliate now. They will start crying as usual

We are looking for something that will quickly hasten the division of the zoo incase you don't know.
So we are ready.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Hammyaladin:
see this mumu... First off I'm Hausa not Yoruba.

Secondly, I'd rather live with the Yoruba than with the Igbo. At least the Yoruba shows he's real color, but you guys! (Excluding my Igbo friends who aren't Biafrans and senile)

Now, Bleep off.

Hope you can see the level of hate you are having for the Igbo?
We have seen this hate and have decided to go have our own country yet you say, NO!
It's alright, a time will come when you will ask us to go and we will refuse!
We shall all die together.
You people do not know how prepared we are.
Wait till things escalates!! You won't be safe even in that your cursed northern region.

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2022
Dreadful:

We are looking for something that will quickly hasten the division of the zoo incase you don't know.
So we are ready.

And you don't care if the something that would quickly hasten the division of the zoo will cost 100 igbo lives or 10 million?
So much disregard for igbo lives on the alter of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Dreadful:

Hope you can see the level of hate you are having for the Igbo?
We have seen this hate and have decided to go have our own country yet you say, NO!
It's alright, a time will come when you will ask us to go and we will refuse!
We shall all die together.
You people do not know how prepared we are.
Wait till things escalates!! You won't be safe even in that your cursed northern region.
yes we know. We can see that from how you went to market and killed innocent people. We can see how you can't hold your leaders responsible and cry about elrufai and tinubu

We can see how you can't condemn anyact of indiscipline, murder carried out by your people.

But don't worry, cause time will tell. You'll see!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
wirinet:

And you don't care if the something that would quickly hasten the division of the zoo will cost 100 igbo lives or 10 million?
So much disregard for igbo lives on the alter of politics.

Everybody is dying this time!
Because since y'all have refused referendum for us so we can go then get ready!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Hammyaladin:
yes we know. We can see that from how you went to market and killed innocent people. We can see how you can't hold your leaders responsible and cry about elrufai and tinubu

We can see how you can't condemn anyact of indiscipline, murder carried out by your people.

But don't worry, cause time will tell. You'll see!

We don't want your useless country any more! The more you and your likes keeps basking in the euphoria of your stupid one Nigeria then get ready for the spices it brings!
We want out of your cursed country.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dreadful:

Everybody is dying this time!
Because since y'all have refused referendum for us so we can go then get ready!

Promise me that you will not mention Hague, genocide, UN, etc., when the killing starts.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dreadful:

We don't want your useless country any more! The more you and your likes keeps basking in the euphoria of your stupid one Nigeria then get ready for the spices it brings!

Who are the we? I hope you are not talking about opiniated, exuberant and frustrated youths that call themselves IPOB? I have not heard any political leader - national, state or local government, traditional ruler, professionals and intelligentsia and opinion leaders of igbo extraction say "we want out of Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by DeepSight(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
wirinet:

Who are the we? I hope you are not talking about opiniated, exuberant and frustrated youths that call themselves IPOB? I have not heard any political leader - national, state or local government, traditional ruler, professionals and intelligentsia and opinion leaders of igbo extraction say "we want out of Nigeria".

My sensing is that it is somewhat taboo for mainstream Igbo leading lights to openly say so, but that many quietly sympathize.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by wirinet(m): 11:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
DeepSight:

My sensing is that it is somewhat taboo for mainstream Igbo leading lights to openly say so, but that many quietly sympathize.

They are aware that secession from Nigeria is not feasible or desirable. They know that it will put the igbos in worse situation than what is obtained now. A Biafra will be in a constant state of conflict and would be problem for the whole of West Africa, that is if Nigeria itself doesn't not sink into anarchy. France, UK, Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia and China would find a fertile ground for their proxy wars.

The igbo intelligentsia recognise that the igbos have been forced by the Nigerian state into a weaker position than they were in 1966. They no longer have the cohesion of the old eastern region. The igbos have been divided by state and sub-tribe - Ikwerre, Anioma, Ika. They have been helmed or isolated by the Nigerian state. Remember the dot in the circle comment by President Buhari. They have even isolated themselves from the world powers diplomatically - UK, US and Russia, choosing to rely instead on Israel(Israel cannot be trusted as they always go with the US).
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by DeepSight(m): 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
wirinet:

They are aware that secession from Nigeria is not feasible or desirable. They know that it will put the igbos in worse situation than what is obtained now. A Biafra will be in a constant state of conflict and would be problem for the whole of West Africa, that is if Nigeria itself doesn't not sink into anarchy. France, UK, Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia and China would find a fertile ground for their proxy wars.

The igbo intelligentsia recognise that the igbos have been forced by the Nigerian state into a weaker position than they were in 1966. They no longer have the cohesion of the old eastern region. The igbos have been divided by state and sub-tribe - Ikwerre, Anioma, Ika. They have been helmed or isolated by the Nigerian state. Remember the dot in the circle comment by President Buhari. They have even isolated themselves from the world powers diplomatically - UK, US and Russia, choosing to rely instead on Israel(Israel cannot be trusted as they always go with the US).

No doubt.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 3:45am On Feb 19, 2022
wirinet:

Mumu keep waiting on them and deceiving yourself!
Your eye go soon clear!
Shebi the said politicians are still those ones that gets straffed by some dirty supporters of APC in Abuja! God forbid those bastards could ever represent the great Biafran race!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Dreadful: 3:47am On Feb 19, 2022
wirinet:

Promise me that you will not mention Hague, genocide, UN, etc., when the killing starts.

Stop postponing the killing.
Ode#

1 Like

Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Dreadful:

lemme screenshot this to remind of your statement when Nigerian soldiers retaliate!

When they do, don't cry victim please cool

Cause it's war!
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by EdwardRandy(m): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2022
ednut1:
When the northerners retaliate now. They will start crying as usual
Who are the northerners? What tribe in the north are you referring to? Or you mean same Christian northerners killed daily in southern kaduna will retaliate against the igbos just because they live in the north??

We are waiting for the ‘northerners’ to retaliate.
Re: Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’ by Sagefromtheeast: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Arewa Youths should instead insist Abia Governor ensures the Culprits are caught and put on Trial within 10 days

While I insist that 10 days is rather too short, I concur.
If we really want to stop all these lawless acts then the custodians of law should dispense justice without fear or favor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo / Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.