Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! (563 Views)

(my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! / Val Val Is Here, Must You Have Sex On Val Day / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
If you were not with your gf on valentines day or night, then stay away from sex with her until u are sure she has seen her next cycle. grin

If you dont have a girlfriend but u do friends with benefits, boycott all of them for now until at least 2 months.

The reason is because one sharp babe might put another guys pregnancy on youcheesy
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by doctore212(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
No wonder Uloma came back from there days prayer in the mountains yesterday.

Come dey tell me make I knack.

But the truth be say me I knacked oooo without CD.
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
doctore212:
No wonder Uloma came back from there days prayer in the mountains yesterday.

Come dey tell me make I knack.

But the truth be say me I knacked oooo without CD.

e don be for you... never give into sex when a lady initiates it, be even more suspicious when she wants it raw, she's trying to trap you... u won't have excuses to give.

She may be scared the last random guy that ate her cherry got his condom broken during the romp during her ovulation, so to play safe she has to have you do it with her...grin
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Team DNA wink
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
SmellySperm:
Team DNA wink
How do u mean? Badt guycheesy
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
When a guy knows he's just a f.uck buddy to a girl who has a serious relationship with another guy, he might careless if the lady gets pregnant after the sex, he will f.uck her raw and cum inside her anyhowgrin...he knows the girl will always push the pregnancy to the serious boyfriend.grin

This happens all the time... if you know, you knowgrin

3 Likes

Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
It is more important to be a lady's sex mate than her lover or boyfriend... they will never bother u about pregnancy... she knows what to do, so long there is a guy in her life she calls her boyfriendgrin

The best lady's to have a sexual fling with are the ones you know that has a boyfriend. They barely talk to you about them being pregnant. But that may not be the case with the single onesgrin

So my point is... have girls cheat on their boyfriends with ugrin

1 Like

Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by alphaNomega: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sad but true angry
Re: Val Is Over, Pls Wait For 1 Month Before Ur Next Sex... E Get Why !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2022
alphaNomega:
Sad but true angry
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

H / 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It / What Happened To Me During NYSC (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.