Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (52375 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by jassmenn(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
You mean to say "pls just take care of each other"?
Olunmercy56:
cool please just take good care of her. This is another evidence that there are wonderful single men and ladies. Just pray for your own.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Saint1960: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Only the poor will support dis
Marriage is a one time thing so it’s meant to be properly celebrated
Although you don’t have to empty yourself to celebrate it
50k for Naija
No fit do cook one bag of rice and kill goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by FahBuLous: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Better woman
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2022
lexy2014:

So where did u shift from and where were u shifting to when u were saying 700k is cheap? Can u pls help him make up the 700k? Who knows, maybe na u them send come to help him make up his 700k budget

Mscheww.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Kwinesther: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2022
But how many men will like this type of lady? They don't like to marry such women because they see them as being cheap, too simple and not extravagant. They prefer the ones with extra long and curvy eyelashes and nails but yet complain that there are no good women.

1 Like

Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Raskasal(m): 4:59am On Feb 18, 2022
Wow!!!

This is amazing. What a super woman she is. May God bless your union. You just inspired those who has always believed without hundreds of thousand, marriage isn't possible.

May God bless this amazing lady, and may your union be blessed.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Komu1048(m): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It is well. Why will she and her family be making demands and their one naira no dey inside? Tell her to shut her trap or bring money join.

Each time I ask her what's her family bring, that's EOD
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by ufotunang: 6:39am On Feb 18, 2022
This Buhari administration hard economy had made people to do low key less expensive marriage.... country hard
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by dsupremeoley(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=Aaaaarghmed post=110309635]Na we dey stress ourselves too much.if you have the money to feed 1000 people for wedding and you dont mind doing lavish wedding,good and fine.if you can feed 2 people for wedding,good and fine.dont overwork yourself for borrow to start feeding people because of wedding[very true but sometimes unnescesary pressure from the woman side will turn U off ]
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2022
N50k some slay mamas can collect just to do their hair.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by ShenTeh(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Interesting that no one is talking about the couple's parents.

Often times, they are the ones who elaborate these weddings with their 'you will not put me to shame' ideas.

Good bless your home.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by harustotle(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Normal normal with this pictures wey i de see this wedding no suppose pass 10k
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
obembet:
[s]U don't celebrate wedding twice, it's a glorious day for woman.. to me, I love it in big way and I will fund it .[/s]

You only added u would fund it to avoid backlash. A typical coconut headed Nigerian gal like you fund a wedding ? Akụkọ cheesy grin
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Kingsasian:
na Court wedding we planned to do o with just a little reception before her extended family begin talk their own. I told them that since they are contributing nothing they have no say in the wedding plans. My woman is solidly backing me
Exactly, I hate people who don't contribute anything yet want to have a say, it's unnatural
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by babajero(m): 11:08am On Feb 18, 2022
mytime24:
So no item7
You no dey eat for house? They call you to come witness the union of 2 people, no be to come eat, and remember even if nobody come the wedding as far as the parents dey there it is binding.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by charlypoker(m): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Way to go. Congrats man
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Virtuous women like this are hard to find. These are the kinds of women every sane guy should be praying for. Not those broke, poor and entitled mentality girls out there. angry

If you keep attracting poor and entitled girls, you need to take a look at yourself
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Crownwahley(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
So is that why they can’t even try to use new clothes? It was making sense until i read where he said they had to wear thier old clothes.
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Sofialuv(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Christipsy:
Beautiful.... Save for the future b4 una go the sock gari morning n night
During my own ppl that will attend my adding won't be more than 20ppl with the budget of 20k grin grin
shey you well atall
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Sofialuv(f): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
Crownwahley:
So is that why they can’t even try to use new clothes? It was making sense until i read where he said they had to wear thier old clothes.
cool
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by coolclarke(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations hope in 20years you will still appreciate this woman!
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Dproperties: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

700k is still cheap na. Nawa o.

Hope you know people spend millions?
doesn't really matter
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Christipsy(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Sofialuv:
shey you well atall
Na over well the worry meslf.. grin grin
Re: Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) by Princekunle10: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2022
mytime24:
So no item7
, there will be item 7, but little since it was only little invited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Slay Queen Disgraced Online For Twerking Inside A Car / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.