Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,481 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins (2172 Views)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / There Are More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins Out There.. / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by care4you: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

okay sir.. I following the the command.
you know say I bi it schoolless.

Prepare your brain first before you seek for knowledge...

You can never learn anything with the way you behaves behind the keyboard.....wannabe!

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by care4you: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

is like you are one of the geminlie native.

Yeah! I will never deny it... And am proud of it...
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
care4you:

Prepare your brain first before you seek for knowledge...

You can never learn anything with the way you behaves behind the keyboard.....wannabe!

just tell me stop crying?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
care4you:

Yeah! I will never deny it... And am proud of it...

no wonder because of the way you replied back not like senomii that is denying.

so now what is ur ascendant,venus and moon[half or full]signs and their respective houses position ?
and are you cusp, first, second or third decan?

care4you what are you waiting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's okay... smiley

And you, what're you
Who are you, where are u from
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

And you, what're you
Who are you, where are u from

Mami water...

From the river...

Here to steal your cum... lipsrsealed

You need more information?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:

Mami water...

From the river...

Y are u free with others but not with me, u prefer telling them everything
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Y are u free with others but not with me, u prefer telling them everything
I'm free with you... All you need to do is ask...

Any other question?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm free with you... All you need to do is ask...

Any other question?
You told a guy u stay at abuja, just like that and all he did was ask, no tantrums and bickering were thrown at him
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

You told a guy u stay at abuja, just like that and all he did was ask, no tantrums and bickering were thrown at him
Yes... And if you had asked, I would have told you the same thing...

You have more questions?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

crying geminlie.

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yes... And if you had asked, I would have told you the same thing...

You have more questions?
But i asked and you said nonsense

Or did u give me a reasonable answer in a different dimension (parallel universe)?

And pls tell ur crazy friend to stop mentioning me, it's really embarrassing
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Jeon:

crying geminlie.
You're bigger than therapy
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Or did u give me a reasonable answer in a different dimension (parallel universe)?

crying geminlie

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:
You're bigger than therapy
cheesycheesy
crying geminlie

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Did you? I can't remember...

No... I only communicate with my victims (unwilling sperm donors) through dreams...

Have you seen me?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Did you? I can't remember...

No... I only communicate with my victims (unwilling sperm donors) through dreams...

Have you seen me?
Partly yes, but I'm working on phishing out ur genuine information sooner or later I'd buzz you ( peekaboo) surprisingly
I don't ask, I take byforce
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Partly yes, but I'm working on phishing out ur genuine information sooner or later I'd buzz you ( peekaboo) surprisingly
I don't ask, I take byforce
Ofcourse you don't ask... grin

You prefer to waste your time...

But you enjoy a challenge...

Have fun chasing shadows... grin

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Ofcourse you don't ask... grin

You prefer to waste your time...

But you enjoy a challenge...

Have fun chasing shadows... grin
Don't be scared, I'd also be sharpening my skills in the process, so it's a total win for me
Ask me anything u want
Seems u like playing too much
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

Don't be scared, I'd also be sharpening my skills in the process, so it's a total win for me
Ask me anything u want
Seems u like playing too much
I'm not...

It's a fun game... I'll give you a tip: there a several people here who know me; name, number, address... everything... tongue

First of all, delete that picture that dude sent you... It's fake... If the girl isn't wearing a white shirt, it's certainly not me... wink

I know you live in PH.... With your older brother... 200lv (not sure about the course)... A daddy's boy (and it's cute)... 20yr old... Etc

But everyone knows...

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm not...

It's a fun game... I'll give you a tip: there a several people here who know me; name, number, address... everything... tongue

First of all, delete that picture that dude sent you... It's fake... If the girl isn't wearing a white shirt, it's certainly not me... wink

I know you live in PH.... With your older brother... 200lv (not sure about the course)... A daddy's boy (and it's cute)... 20yr old... Etc

But everyone knows...
And who said she isn't wearing one? Duhhhh

Ehnnn, so you've been snooping around, but it's a grave sin if I do that to you
What can you cook sef
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Senomii:

And who said she wasn't wearing one? Duhhhh

Ehnnn, so you've been snooping around, but it's a grave sin if I do that to you
What can you cook sef

Not a sin... But a waste of time... grin

What can I cook? Am I applying for the role of "Senomii's housewife"? grin

You know you don't have my picture... Ask and you shall receive... tongue

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Remman(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

male ain't virgin Abi? cheesy

World virgins out of 8billion people of the world
Males - 4%
Females - 0.2%
You can now see for yourself...!

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2022
Remman:

World virgins out of 8billion people of the world
Males - 4%
Females - 0.2%
You can now see for yourself...!
so all the 4% are virgins?

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Remman(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

so all the 4% are virgins?
Yes! clean virgins, excludes babies...
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2022
Remman:
Yes! clean virgins, excludes babies...

in ur delusion.

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Remman(m): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

in ur delusion.
You can't deny it... You started having sex between 9 and 10! I had my first sex at 24. Majority of guys do so in their 17yo. But females experience sex earlier than that.
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Remman(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:

Mami water...

From the river...

the hell? Like for real? I love mamis... Please, appear in my house now let's roll! Waiting
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2022
Remman:
You can't deny it... You started having sex between 9 and 10! I had my first sex at 24.
Are you among the pedophile with ur bond statement?

lolz what made you think I start having sex @early age? whereas I'm in my 20s and still a virgin..

you can't just come up with a conclusion about someone because of how the factors deal with in ur environment.

Majority of guys do so in their 17yo. But females experience sex earlier than that.

Men tend to lose their virginity before women, although the difference is not great (average age 16 and 17 respectively).

1 Like

Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Remman(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2022
Jeon:

lolz what made you think I start having sex @early age? whereas I'm in my 20s and still a virgin..

you can't just come up with a conclusion about someone because of how the factors deal with in ur environment.

Men tend to lose their virginity before women, although the difference is not great (average age 16 and 17 respectively).
Lol! You're not a virgin in any way and you know the truth... In fact, no body on social media is a virgin. And you in particular, you're not a virgin. You can keep deceiving yourself or your current boyfriend and nairalanders but you can't deceive nature. You're not a virgin. You can get a virgin man up to 35 but female virgins only end in their teens and 20s and very few made it a virgin into their 30s.
Re: There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins by Jeon(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2022
Remman:
Lol! You're not a virgin in any way and you know the truth...
not necessary to argue with a clown

In fact, no body on social media is a virgin. And you in particular, you're not a virgin.

I support you, everyone on social media are robots
You can keep deceiving yourself or your current boyfriend and nairalanders but you can't deceive nature.
what will I gain from deceiving the masses?
You're not a virgin.
you dismembered yourself no mean say another person no be Virgin especially woman

You can get a virgin man up to 35 but female virgins only end in their teens and 20s and very few made it a virgin into their 30s.

say that to yourself
because I have saw many that are 40s and still virgins

by the way why are you hurt with my virginity?
#teamvirgintillmarriagewithone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland for 2022 / Unwanted Abortion: I Finally Get Her Arrested And She'll Be Charged To Court / I Regret Ever Hailing The Unknown Gun Men (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.