Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins (30966 Views)

There Are By Far More Male Virgins Than Female Virgins / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Purvan(m): 8:26am On Aug 17, 2023
It has been a long time since men's virginity has been stigmatized Men have been made fun of or criticzed for being a virgin, to the extent these men go around bleeping hookers and call girls.

The average woman would reject a virgin man at the slight sight.

A man would be happy with a female virgin but a woman would never be happy with a man that's a virgin and that's a fact
This is why most men prolong their virginity due to severe rejection from women.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Draslo(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2023
Make the male virgin get money first

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Alchemy528: 8:30am On Aug 17, 2023
That's their business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2023
Lack of sexual experience

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Zonefree(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2023
In the sexual world, male virgins are liability while experienced men are asset.

In the same sexual world, female virgins are asset while women with multiple body counts are liability to human existence.

201 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Purvan(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2023
donbachi:

There are male virgins that have experience even without doing the do more than those that have experience

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Purvan(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2023
Draslo:
Make the male virgin get money first

You never see woman leave her rich hubby day beg her gateman to bleep am

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by virginprincess(f): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2023
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because i can't trust him 100%.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by BigDawsNet: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2023
Lack of experience
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2023
After reading your post, I remembered my English teacher that taught me words and opposite

virginprincess:
Who told you women hate male virgin,it is only a sexually loosed woman that will prefer a used condom to a brand new one,as for me if a man is not a virgin i will never give him my whole heart and love because i can't trust him 100%.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Draslo(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2023
Purvan:

You never see woman leave her rich hubby day beg her gateman to bleep am
There could be a number of reasons for that
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Karlifate: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2023
The most important indicator of a high quality woman is sexual availability towards you.

Sex is an incredibly important aspect of a relationship for both partners involved.
No, that is not being petty; it’s being hyper realistic & practical.

A woman becomes emotionally invested to the man that she has sex with and is physically intimate with — unless she is a prostitute & has learned to detach herself.

Likewise, a man values a woman & he's inspired to invest into the relationship when he is fucking her (with orgasams included).

This is why sex occurring is essential for the health of the relationship for both partners.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:41am On Aug 17, 2023
virginprincess:

All men are virgins grin

How do you different men who have had sex and those who has no sex experience?

Dey play.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by jmoore(m): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

All men are virgins grin
How do you different men who have had sex and those who has no sex experience?
Dey play.
Virgin has nothing to do with gender.
Any man that has no sexual experience is a virgin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
jmoore:

Virgin has nothing to do with gender.

Any man that has no sexual experience is a virgin.

We are saying same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by jmoore(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

We are saying same thing.
We are not saying same thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
jmoore:

We are not saying same thing.

Ok we are not saying the same thing, you can rest now. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by revolt(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
donbachi:

That's why male high body count is different from female high body count. Men on the other hand love virgins ....isn't it hilarious... this os why feminists are really foolish people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by solsticey2k3(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Generally, women prefer experienced guys to inexperienced ones. However, this is not usually the case vice versa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by maxiuc(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes they do

Based on technicalities

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by iCauseTrouble: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by franchasofficia: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
As a very beautiful hot lady that I am, I love my man spoilt and experienced in the oza room grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by ecolime(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Zonefree:
In the sexual world, male virgins are liability while experienced men are asset.

In the same sexual world, female virgins are asset while women with multiple body counts are liability to human existence.
Spot on

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Westerhoffe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
angry
I am a living witness to the fact that most women hate male virgins. They're always lovely, romantic and everything until they make the move and you hold her hands and say, "I'm sorry,
I can't… not because I don't want to, but because I've never done this before as I have promised not to until i'm legally married."

The look on their faces is always like that of an angry cow. So, just save your life first by leaving fast, enter another room, lock the door and wait for her to come and knock with that tiny voice saying, "Baby It's fine… I respect your decision… open the door. Because if she mad there while she's staring at you, It Is Either You Do Or You Die.

And the second issue is, once they find out, all your next chats from then onward will always be s*xchats.

Women! They are the Number One World Pretenders.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
I love them with passion
I wonder why any girl will prefer a community preak

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Obakoolex(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
They don't hate me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by Zupay: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Men are more likely to make fun of fellow guys who are virgins.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by jmoore(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Any woman that hate male virgin is definitely a tenthhand with a mileage that has broken the odometer..

If you are a virgin man, better marry a virgin woman.

You should thank God for any woman that rejects you because you are still a virgin. You dodged a borehole.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by DenreleDave(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
My first sex was horrible and I know T was disappointed bcox she wanted more.... 11 years ago....

Very bad for a male virgin especially with a lady who is not a virgin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by olatade(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
I honestly think if a man is a virgin,it makes him high valued. It means he doesn't sleep around with girls. The fact that he will give his virginity to a lady is precious. Of course I don't want to criticise experienced men, because sex is not really the basis of a relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ciara's husband was a hotcake virgin, before he married her.
He married Ciara as a virgin.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow / Pilot Wishes His Woman 'Happy Birthday' 37,000ft Away From The Plane's Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.