Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! (1864 Views)

Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2011
The name ‘Romance’ is supposed to evoke enthusiasm, passion, ardor and eroticism. After all, the Koko master himself said “don’t get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing”.
Here in Nairaland however, it gets ugly, nasty, warped and perverse. Romance is now about men complaining and lamenting about their BB babes and the ladies are not slacking too; talking about ‘severe beatings’ in the hands of men who should be cherishing them. Some have even taken it to another level by claiming that all women like being beaten.
I’m a believer, however, in having a good, responsible man in my life. And I believe that there are also some people out there who have significant others they love, respect and cherish. If you’ve got a good man or a good woman in your life, please holla them here. Let them know you appreciate them; let them know what you love about them.
If you’re single, you could still type what you feel you will like about a potential partner. Who knows, one day, you might come across this thread again, and you’ll be thankful because what you wrote down came to be.
In this thread, we don't have time to bash each other. We believe in love and the intimacy that comes with it.
Please, let’s bring romance back into the Romance Section!!!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
HUH? When the women here refused to part away with their pants how can they find love angry angry
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
Big B
I’ve been hurt before. I know what it means to be in an abusive relationship filled with fear and tears and terror and manipulation. I know how it feels like, to be suppressed; to quake in sheer terror at the sight of the one who is supposed to shelter me; me being the fragile woman that I am.
But with you, I am safe. You inspire me to be better, and my dreams are so dangerously close to becoming reality; because you help me reach for them. You are not threatened by my successes, you are so secure in who you are and it makes me feel secure with you. Because I’m a happy woman, I make you a happy man.
I admire your honesty and your integrity. I love how you inspire my admiration and respect; you have earned it with your love and care.
It’s not easy loving me and I am grateful to have you by my side.
I see you hustling hard for us and I feel proud of my hardworking man. You just don’t talk the talk; you back it up with the appropriate actions; and I tell myself, that’s my dependable man right there. I see you walk with that distinct swag, and I tell myself; ‘chei, see bloke!’ and I’m so glad and thankful that you’re all mine.
You had my back right from day one and that s a fact. I love everything about you; the way you walk, the mild way you talk to me, the way you are so passionate about the things you set your mind on and I see that same passion seeping into my relationship with you, our future family, our future kids. I love how you help me get better in my relationship with God.
I pray for you more than I pray for myself, because God forbid anything happening to you, my life will never be the same.
Our relationship is not perfect, but you are the imperfect man who is perfect for me and I am the imperfect woman fitting perfectly as your lost rib. You are more than just my man. You are my best friend and I love you.
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2011
@190
What did you do that for?
Anyway, I believe you're a believer, that's why you came into this thread. So holla your girl, ok? Make her feel good!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Well i believe in romance

and i believe that God would touch the heart of my Girlfriend so when next she comes visiting

she would come pant-less undecided undecided
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^
tut tut.
*shakes head and mutters*
Gosh, some men are so unromantic!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
DUH! where does romance end! - ( The BED)

So why not go straight to the point instead of beating around the bush wasting your time and her's
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
*sighs*
Ok. I hear you.
So,
What do you think about my 'big up' to my boo. (As a fellow man), do you think a man would appreciate that?
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
First of all - re u male or female cos im equally confused here
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
I'm female, of course. Whats confusing about that? Do I sound like a she-male or something?
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
The only LOVE I believe in is SEX. That is where it ends
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

I'm female, of course. Whats confusing about that? Do I sound like a she-male or something?

So u're female and who's the dude  giving you wet pants around here  grin
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
I'm just trying to be romantic, ok? Puhleeeez!!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yh, I know so tell me who's the dude u like here - is it 2buff

Tell me, i'll ring him and tell him cheesy cheesy
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
Nope! The guy's not here. So there u are!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2011
Isn't there anybody posting about their loved one!?!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
So where's the guy u lusting after embarassed embarassed
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
There's serious lack of romance in this section. This is more serious than I thought! All you've been talking about is se.x and more s.ex!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by PureOhio(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

There's serious lack of romance in this section. This is more serious than I thought!

I'm sorry sweetie, but how is this your concern? I'm just asking. smiley
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

There's serious lack of romance in this section. This is more serious than I thought! All you've been talking about is se.x and more s.ex!

S[i]e[/i]x rules

If you promise me s[i]e[/i]x - I'll confess romance to you right this minute  grin  grin
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
@pure ohio.
I'm a big believer in love. That's why its my concern. smiley smiley wink

@190
Not sorry I'm taken cheesy cheesy
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
No u arent, I choose who u date or not angry angry
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by PureOhio(f): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

@pure ohio.
I'm a big believer in love. That's why its my concern. smiley smiley wink

Aight. smiley
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2011
PureOhio

Can i confess my sins to you angry angry
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^^Throwing a tantrum, are we? grin
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by 190: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2011
^back off - Im trying to get Laid here angry angry
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2011
Ok then. Wish u da best with your search!
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2011
divalishis:

Big B
I’ve been hurt before. I know what it means to be in an abusive relationship filled with fear and tears and terror and manipulation. I know how it feels like, to be suppressed; to quake in sheer terror at the sight of the one who is supposed to shelter me; me being the fragile woman that I am.
But with you, I am safe. You inspire me to be better, and my dreams are so dangerously close to becoming reality; because you help me reach for them. You are not threatened by my successes, you are so secure in who you are and it makes me feel secure with you. Because I’m a happy woman, I make you a happy man.
I admire your honesty and your integrity. I love how you inspire my admiration and respect; you have earned it with your love and care.
It’s not easy loving me and I am grateful to have you by my side.
I see you hustling hard for us and I feel proud of my hardworking man. You just don’t talk the talk; you back it up with the appropriate actions; and I tell myself, that’s my dependable man right there. I see you walk with that distinct swag, and I tell myself; ‘chei, see bloke!’ and I’m so glad and thankful that you’re all mine.
You had my back right from day one and that s a fact. I love everything about you; the way you walk, the mild way you talk to me, the way you are so passionate about the things you set your mind on and I see that same passion seeping into my relationship with you, our future family, our future kids. I love how you help me get better in my relationship with God.
I pray for you more than I pray for myself, because God forbid anything happening to you, my life will never be the same.
Our relationship is not perfect, but you are the imperfect man who is perfect for me and I am the imperfect woman fitting perfectly as your lost rib. You are more than just my man. You are my best friend and I love you.

How old is the person writing this?
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by divalishis: 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
^old enuf to write it?
Re: Come In, If You Believe In True Love And Romance. Holla Your Partner Here! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^Sounds like it was conjured by the mind of an Idealist.
Amusing,though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Get Him Back? / Reasons Why You Decided Not To Woo Or Accept Someone You Truly Love? / She Need Ur Advice On Her 15 Years Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.