Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) (69132 Views)

Shettima Smiles As He Welcomes Bola Tinubu / Biafrans Stage Massive Protest At The UN Headquarters In Brussels -pictures / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Hisbah21:
biggest failure. just enjoying his old age..
lol. You r just sad your dad can achieve anything close to what he has.

Infact, who is your local government chaiman!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

I believe you are an adult and you are not disabled... Write a letter to the ministry of trade and Investment, Export Promotion Council of Nigeria, to answer your questions

And if you also want to know the value of Buhari at the summit, make your self useful and research on the theme of the summit and why he was specifically invited

If you need my help educating you then you pay consultancy fee

Did u write to a "letter to the ministry of trade and Investment, Export Promotion Council of Nigeria" before u arrived at your conclusion below?:

Part of his key responsibilities and work is to represent Nigeria in international Trade, Politics and diplomacy so any reasonable President need to travel and sometimes get photographed by Journalist from time to time...

Since u are an adult who isn't disabled and have made himself useful and research on the theme of the summit and why he was specifically invited, then u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions:

Based on the present state of things in d country: high inflation, dwindling foreign reserves, high unemployment, food insecurity, fuel scarcity, epileptic electricity supply, insecurity, a devalued naira etc, what value will buhari add to this summit?

Since he hasn't been and isn't dressing like portable and pocolee, what international trading partners are taking Nigeria serious?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by asanausana91: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2022
Banmeallday:
WHat is he accomplishing for the Nigger Area here... Nothing
even with your evil heart of hatred I know you will use the second Niger bridge one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Calicoe: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
If Buhari was not a devoted Muslim, he would have been a chronic womanizer with his height.

grin grin grin

Who like women reach Muslims? All these trips abroad, wetin u think say dem dey do for there? Na masked sex orgies these top men dey attend
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Mooh247: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2022
lexy2014:

Did u write to a "letter to the ministry of trade and Investment, Export Promotion Council of Nigeria" before u arrived at your conclusion below?:

Part of his key responsibilities and work is to represent Nigeria in international Trade, Politics and diplomacy so any reasonable President need to travel and sometimes get photographed by Journalist from time to time...

Since u are an adult who isn't disabled and have made himself useful and research on the theme of the summit and why he was specifically invited, then u shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions:

Based on the present state of things in d country: high inflation, dwindling foreign reserves, high unemployment, food insecurity, fuel scarcity, epileptic electricity supply, insecurity, a devalued naira etc, what value will buhari add to this summit?

Since he hasn't been and isn't dressing like portable and pocolee, what international trading partners are taking Nigeria serious?

Like I said answer your own question by your own self I believe you are not disabled or retarded.. so answering your own question shouldn't be a problem..

If you admit to being retarded or disabled I might assist you for charity
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by beardedboy(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Op what's trendy about the outfit? Hiss

I've been asking myself

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by kmaster007: 11:17am On Feb 18, 2022
Naso we no dey hear Jubrin of Sudan again
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Like I said answer your own question by your own self I believe you are not disabled or retarded.. so answering your own question shouldn't be a problem..

If you admit to being retarded or disabled I might assist you for charity

You haven't answered my questions:

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by alen4smith(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2022
Hisbah21:
biggest failure. just enjoying his old age..
biggest failure that built your second Niger bridge that your darling pdp only built with mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Mooh247: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

Whether you ask 20 more times or all day long I won't answer you because common sense is for everybody

Use yours to answer your own question
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by E4k5: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2022
The guy add wait small
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by wolexter(m): 11:26am On Feb 18, 2022
God bless Nigeria! Btw where are those jokers chanting jubrin jubrin jubrin again? Fake news purveyors dem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Jibril is smiling 2023 he is going back to Niger with huge mount of dollars for a job well done them don scam afonjas.. grin
You are very, very wrong, dem scam afonja or niger Delta oyel?
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2022
This news is in the same league as those news of bobrisky flaunts burnt face on IG, bbn flaunting their unclothedness.

In other words, useless.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Echoban: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Robot hand! This jubril no send even if the Zoo is on fire; he won't know. His handlers are really doing a very dirty jobs..

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by lexy2014: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2022
Mooh247:

Whether you ask 20 more times or all day long I won't answer you because common sense is for everybody

Use yours to answer your own question

That's why I asked the questions below so u can use your common sense to answer them:

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Emceekonami(m): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2022
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ARYYUORov2E

watch video of Manchester United presenting our odogwu as a Global Brand Ambassador❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Letzgo: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-buhari-smiles-as-he-dons-trendy-outfit-in-brussels

Nnamdi Kanu come oo , is this Buhari or Jubril? Abeg come clarify us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 11:49am On Feb 18, 2022
This is the only thing he's good at

Chop elbow

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Cantonese: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2022
MufasaLion:

Yes, infections can be contracted from the toilet also. However, having one or two legal and faithful partners will reduce the risk of infection. Ain't it better than sleeping around with different women? I'm sure you gonna admit that.

You really need to go out there and see many married men with HIV. Most infected their wife/wives as a result of their (men) adultery.

Very correct.

Many women have HIV on admission in hospitals without letting their husbands know.

We need to promote a society with zero or next to zero sexual immorality.

Cheers bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by merits(m): 11:51am On Feb 18, 2022

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Latakia(f): 11:57am On Feb 18, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
you're jealous that Mazi Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu is more endowed than your Man grin grin grin
Imagine handling you with that heavy duty cassava, the feelings will be heavenly, don't you think so?
Endowed in a cage like a lost orangutan that wants to eat his poo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
BETTER THAN ONE ANCESTOR WHO DRESSED ON JEANS AND T-SHIRT TO CONCEAL HIS AGE AND DECEIVE NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Nuheights(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wow!!!! You look great sir!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by Charly500(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Our Swagalicious foreign based president lol

Well done Sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by rickpat(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
baba is living his dream...so na this thing make you cry to be 9ja president?...dreams do come true Sha...enjoy..2023 e go end

meanwhile God grant me my small oil work dream na..e do too tey o ..they say make I bring recommendation letter...I no get who to give me o .if naija no work.. catapult me go abroad go fulfil my dream na....mean while site hustle continues...sun wan kpi person here ..naija we hail thee
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by KingDamzzy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Buhari has more swag than the mkpurumiri and cannibal consumer children crying in this thread.

Haters will hate, Potatoes with potate. Wailers will wail.
Re: Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Cantonese:

Very correct.

Many women have HIV on admission in hospitals without letting their husbands know.

We need to promote a society with zero or next to zero sexual immorality.

Cheers bro.

Right!

Can you speak Catonese? I actually asked because of your moniker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Picture: Jonathan Opens Major Aso Villa Door For Buhari To Enter / Ganduje's Supporters Destroy Emir Of Kano's Portrait At Government House. Photos / President Buhari's Address On EndSARS Protests (Full Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.