Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? (29783 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / Nigeria, Where Kids That Should Be In Schools Are Breadwinners Of Their Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Tribeofjudea: 7:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
KiNg0G:
hello all.

Orphanage kids that grew up without getting adopted what happens to them when they've reached adulthood? like between the age of 20 to 25?

I mean they can't be living at the orphanage house for the rest of their lives?I want to adopt a child.csn someone connect me

Does the government give them money to start up a business or the orphanage body.

Please feed my curiosity.
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by anthropizzy(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Foodqueen:

Just see them as a normal people raised in a family.

They go home.

Besides it's not everyone that have biological family that go back to complain about stuffs happening in their lives.

Those children are well loved, sometimes more than children who have biological family.

Try to reach out to any orphanage near you, they deserve the love.

In case, u will want to ask about the surname they answer..... It's always that of the owner of the orphanage or the name of the home.

Their is one run by a Catholic church that I know, the children bears missionary as their surname. Eg Paul missionary

Nice talk

I am trying according to. My capacity in reaching out to an orphanage home.
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Marisujuaku(f): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
No one knows dear. I grew up to know them and hear of their parents' story.
baby124:

Wow. Hope the parents were not victims of one of these horrible accidents on our roads. It’s not normal that both mother and father will run away and never come back. It just doesn’t sound right.
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Marisujuaku(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2022
I don't know. Is it the same in your village?do they end up with fantastically lovely story undecided
Kobojunkie:
What a fantastically lovely story. So do all orphans in your village end up with the same happy ending? undecided
Re: What Happens To Orphanage Kids That Weren't Adopted and grew to adulthood? by Don27tiky(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2022
Foodqueen:
That orphanage serves as their home.

Just like every adult, when they grow up, they find their path in life.

They leave and get married.

Will your children stay with you forever
you guys don’t seem to get what he is saying. Because of him I have also been thinking too. How do adults orphans feel even when they attain the highest level in life. Imagine you not knowing your family, village, relatives and not Having any biological brothers uncles cousins not to talk of state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother Wants Me To Rent My Own House / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Slaps You In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.