Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,876 members, 7,855,581 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

How Do You Feel?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel?? (579 Views)

Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel?? by Sappakiller1: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2022
How do you feel as a working class, going to work you always see some youths hanging in the street with short nicker and slides Maybe smoking. Every day the same thing some during work hours you I'll still see the same thing. Are we to blame the government or the youths?
Re: How Do You Feel?? by immortalcrown(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2022
There are exceptions in everything. Some of those youths are like that because their parents were too frustrated to raise responsible children and the government is responsible for the frustration. Even menial jobs at construction sites are scarce these days. Bus conductor work is hard to get these days because boys line up to work for each available bus. But some of the youths actually have good opportunities but choose to waste the opportunities.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel?? by Sappakiller1: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
There are exceptions in everything. Some of those youths are like that because their parents were too frustrated to raise responsible children and the government is responsible for the frustration. Even menial jobs at construction sites are scarce these days. Bus conductor work is hard to get these days because boys line up to work for each available bus. But some of the youths actually have good opportunities but choose to waste the opportunities.
Well spoken �

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel?? by candidladyTemp(f): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
immortalcrown:

Always blaming the parents... Some of these lads are just devil's sent.. No matter how much the parent or government try to mend/help their lives, they still do/become the unthinkable

°°°°would you also blame my folks for my kinda life°°°°

All parents have to do is point the right direction it is left for the kid to choose...

What am ieven saying... What do iknow
Re: How Do You Feel?? by immortalcrown(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Always blaming the parents... Some of these lads are just devil's sent.. No matter how much the parent or government try to mend/help their lives, they still do/become the unthinkable
°°°°would you also blame my folks for my kinda life°°°°
All parents have to do is point the right direction it is left for the kid to choose...
It seems you skipped the first and the last sentences in my comment. That is why you responded this way. Let me make those sentences bold enough for you to possibly see them.

The first sentence:
There are exceptions in everything

The last sentence:
But some of the youths actually have good opportunities but choose to waste the opportunities.
Re: How Do You Feel?? by fikayormi(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Blame the youth
Re: How Do You Feel?? by candidladyTemp(f): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
immortalcrown:

It seems you skipped the first and the last sentences in my comment. That is why you responded this way. Let me make those sentences bold enough for you to possibly see them.

The first sentence:
There are exceptions in everything[/size]

The last sentence:
But some of the youths actually have good opportunities but choose to waste the opportunities.

Iam sorry my bad

Guess we are on same page!!!!

Do have a lovely weekend....
Re: How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

You're aware you know nothing, but see how you open your mouth waaaaaa just for cheap likes. Raised by a single mom? It's a common trait.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel?? by candidladyTemp(f): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
HenryDion:

You're aware you know nothing, but see how you open your mouth waaaaaa just for cheap likes. Raised by a single mom? It's a common trait.

Lmao

Raised by a single mum part got me choking on my spliff

Igot a dad who is wealthy AF ....

Please say something else....

And yeah I'd give all just to have only I and my on this planet earth...

Hang yourself mr or better still come join me burn some bush{helps calm the nerve down}
Re: How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Lmao

Raised by a single mum part got me choking on my spliff

Igot a dad who is wealthy AF ....

Please say something else....

And yeah I'd give all just to have only I and my on this planet earth...

Hang yourself mr or better still come join me burn some bush{helps calm the nerve down}

Lol cheesy

Just pulling your legs.

Cut your bush alone Mrs
Re: How Do You Feel?? by candidladyTemp(f): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
HenryDion:

Lol cheesy

Just pulling your legs.

Cut your bush alone Mrs

Why not pull my joggers instead cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Why not pull my joggers instead cheesy

Followed by your pa** lipsrsealed

Lemme come and be going abeg cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
The truth is you can't force everyone to be ambitious, not everyone can handle this rat race of a thing,funnily tho they seems more happy tho.
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

House I Need New POS / A Prophet Who Married 4 Wives At Once / Who Is Responsible For The Commercialization Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.