Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,244 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) (65374 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Krak(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RGmTmXwmas

A white lady has taken to social media to blush after giving her Nigerian prince, $2000.

According to the lady, the prince promised to send her back about $6,000 as he needed the $2,000 to settle a pressing need.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFlsLajMqx/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

She is just catching fun. Everybody in the USA know that reference to Nigerian Prince is a reference to scammers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by bepositive11: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
I'm guessing y'all didn't notice the sarcasm in the video?

Na. She's serious
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by theamazonguru(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Foodqueen:
grin

Them Don scam this one finish.

The guy go even collect more.

Ozuor

Lol,na small small now
She just start.
She go pay tire.
That format is as old as man.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by lesbiconverter: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
E be like say immigration Services never catch this one trying to shade Nigerians
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by lesbiconverter: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Krak:

She is just catching fun. Everybody in the USA know that reference to Nigerian Prince is a reference to scammers.
She herself fit be illegal immigrant

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ykc2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
I no see any white lady here undecided
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Aaaii: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by mikywonder(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
:DIt is what it is[color=#000099][/color]
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ayt27(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

This was the comment I scrolled two pages downward to find.

Ah bro thank you.

Like bro I was thinking dafuq, really sad that nobody picked up on the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Technocracy: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
May God punish the sons of peditions and evil does who scam their mothers mates of their livelihoods and bring bad reputation to good Nigerians

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Danmboss(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A female fan also tried sending me same amount after she claimed my music changed her life but I declined
The lie nor shock you?
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by oranget(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

A female fan also tried sending me same amount after she claimed my music changed her life but I declined
Haha, very funny grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by ceede2: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

run out of this thread before I change my mind.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Winningbot:
Should we tell her grin

Should we?
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by armyofone(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lmao - she will be so rich grin

She should roll the crystal ball grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by sureboykris(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
Octobertwentysix:

She didn't fall, she's just catching cruise, Nigerian prince is what they call scammers check quora

OK. It's possible .. Though the topic made it look like she sent the money already
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by ufotunang: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yahoo boys have scammed this one...she never see anything yet
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by shortIGBOman: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Brotherly6436:
Please everyone should be ware of this guy that said he sell foreign number he is a scammer his method is promise to send foreign number to you then confirm the transfer and block you.

Do not screenshot his number. Write it on ur post. That way, whoever search the number will be redirected by Google to your post.

I hate scammers
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by xeju: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RGmTmXwmas

A white lady has taken to social media to blush after giving her Nigerian prince, $2000.

According to the lady, the prince promised to send her back about $6,000 as he needed the $2,000 to settle a pressing need.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaFlsLajMqx/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
Sarcasm overloaded

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by babavik: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ahh, which Kind ponzi be this. Olodo grin
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
They had Abba kyaried this one and her brain!
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

I did. She didn’t really send money, she was being sarcastic and mocking the Nigerian prince scam. While Nairalanders laugh, the outside world that caught on to the joke is laughing at the stereotype.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ayt27:

This was the comment I scrolled two pages downward to find.

Ah bro thank you.

Like bro I was thinking dafuq, really sad that nobody picked up on the sarcasm.

Sarcasm. When innocent Nigerians migrate and oyinbo find out they’re Nigerian, they crack scammer jokes every time they see them without caring who else is around.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ayt27(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Sarcasm. When innocent Nigerians migrate and oyinbo find out they’re Nigerian, they crack scammer jokes every time they see them without caring who else is around.

The Brits would have a field day at us.

I remember one time I told a Brit I was going to mail him back, I took a lot of time before I replied and the f.tard replied

Dear Ayt,

Thank you for taking your time in getting back to me......

I just laugh for my head say, all this oyinbo dey craze.

At the very least who still falls for Nigerian Prince Scam. I think it's this Platform though, something like this CANNOT fly on Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ayt27:

The Brits would have a field day at us.

I remember one time I told a Brit I was going to mail him back, I took a lot of time before I replied and the f.tard replied

Dear Ayt,

Thank you for taking your time in getting back to me......

I just laugh for my head say, all this oyinbo dey craze.

At the very least who still falls for Nigerian Prince Scam. I think it's this Platform though, something like this CANNOT fly on Twitter.

No, Twitter would’ve caught the sarcasm in an instant. I’m sorry that happened to you and I blame the dumb Brit and the stupid people he dealt with before you.
Still watching these N’landers laugh at this woman who making the world laugh at Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by planetx: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
She is obviously trolling the dumb yahoo boy and making fun of the Nigerian"prince". A lot of the oyinbos are now aware of your scamming ways.
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by backnbeta(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
She's whining us grin

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by crestedaguiyi: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Na who prepare the ogume I wan know abeg
Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by emonis88: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is sarcasm, it is calling out Nigeria as the home of fraudsters , the world already knows about the Nigerian love scams n d rest, which is to tell u that all these Yahoo boys r only ritualists.

1 Like

Re: White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) by Ayt27(m): 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No, Twitter would’ve caught the sarcasm in an instant. I’m sorry that happened to you and I blame the dumb Brit and the stupid people he dealt with before you.
Still watching these N’landers laugh at this woman who making the world laugh at Nigeria.

Brits are generally condescending, kinda like the French too they carry that air like it's 1800

For reals, she's making the world laugh at Nigeria. Can't imagine how many jabs our leaders have received on european tours and they didn't have an inkling.

From a white man's perspective they'll probably find the African fascinating and say to him "Bro, how do you not get it, not get any of it". Sports, politics, education, security, the economy....heck even sarcasm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Man Spotted Behind A Lady's Photoshoot Has Caused A Stir On Social Media / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.