Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (66987 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by walemoney007(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
Just tell her she should stop putting on such things unless when she is in her room.

And as for me, I no dey accept make person stay with me for a long period of time.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Awise09(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
My cousin sister (from my mother's side) who just got admitted into the university have been staying with me for the past 4 months now. I live in a 2 bedroom flat, and my house is just a throw stone to the university school gate.

Due to financial issues she couldn't rent an apartment, so she goes to school from my house. She's 20yrs old, I'm way older than her with abt 10yrs.

Before she started living with me, it was my mother who told her parents that she could stay with me, without my knowledge or permission.

The very first day she was on her way coming to my house, my mother called me and was like her sister's daughter is coming to stay with me bla bla bla.. At first I was upset, atleast she would have informed me. Am not really close to my mom's family people, we have this distance relationship (no hate, no grudges)

Now here is the problem. She likes wearing mini skirts, short gowns and tight trousers or leggings. Infact what she wears indoors is worse, she will put on very hot bum short, crop top and all manner of rubbish!!

Truth be told, I use to have very strong and hard erection whenever she walks. @20 if you see her banging body?? Slim, figure 8, Coca-Cola bottle shape. Her nyash dey clap if she dey walk. I don't wanna be emphasizing on that...But seriously she's tormenting me. Make I no go shift her pant, I don't wanna commit abomination. But mind you, I have a girlfriend.

Nairalanders please, How do I talk to her about dressing decently, without her feeling insecured or impression of a pervert. undecided
You ashawo so only thing you reason now is sx, sx and sx when your coursing pass bye nawa for this generation oh, you need deliverance ehhhh.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Yxxx: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Send her out atleast you understand your weakness and need help.
Everybody matures at different pace, for now you are not matured enough to handle the heat maybe in the future you will.
Send her out of your house now before you do the unthinkable and everyone will blame you.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by NairaMaster1(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

What if she's your daughter?
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Thylord(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.
true talk bro

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by bibianna(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Just tell her this is not her husband's house. She should dress decently if she doesn't want to sent away. Period!!

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Angrygoat: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2022
Hope u never drill small hole for toilet,begun dey peep am,or installed hidden cam for bedroom and toilet. Something tells me u have wanked,no biggie ,fuc k her if u want,but pls when u r at the junction,or I'm on my way,please and please don't cum inside her o.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Brighton1(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2022
rayopt:

Lol. U Don sabi dem true true. Dey go too blast am ehnn grin grin grin cheesy wink
aaaah... Those ladies fit blast full nairalanders, Infact only them fit blast full market square and them go win grin grin

I fear who no fear them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2022
cheesy i tell you
stixxy:
Na wa... Konji na bastard
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Powersurge: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Wipe that nonsense off your mind. How do y'all get sexual attraction to ir blood?
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by ademi87(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
As in.. Before she started living with me, I use to wear boxers when I'm home alone But now I dare not except I wanna disgrace myself.

My erection fit tear my boxers. So I do put on jeans or joggers when I'm home with her.
but she's your cousin guy.... Even if she naked, u no suppose get erection unless maybe you are still a teenager or probably do not have any girlfriend, myself and my elder brother's wife younger sister sleeps on the same bed and I don't feel shit....
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by IkemChris(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Number 1) Dont forget she is your cousin (that is biological blood by somehow/anyhow).
2) No go complicate matter for your mother...
3) Tell her to start dressing decently
4) Stick to your girlfriend...(You suppose get one naa)
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by idtiwo: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm, Nigerians and English composition. Which one is cousin sister? Your cousin sister is also your cousin. So,simply put,just say my cousin staying with me. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by MrJames007: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

You mumu.

That is your blood you’re having erection for. My sister used to wear only pant with her big bum when we were living together, I won’t feel shít.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Vadese1: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
But why will your body move for your blood sister. You urgently need a deliverance before something happened. This a very shameful topic

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by obembet(f): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:
As in.. Before she started living with me, I use to wear boxers when I'm home alone But now I dare not except I wanna disgrace myself.

My erection fit tear my boxers. So I do put on jeans or joggers when I'm home with her.

Idiot grin grin grin.. abeg no go shift the pant o

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Tadeus(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Bad guy. Change your mindset, see her as your kid sis. We have over a billion beautiful ladies out there, nor let your blood mess up with your life. At 30yrs, you still have a very way to go in life. Seat her down, and discuss these with her as your younger sis, she will adjust.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by yesloaded: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

Its your mindset & you really need to work on that

I've slept on same bed with a same girl I didn't know from Adam for good 2months (due to non available of enough space during a project) but I never had anything with her. I watched her sleep before I sleep n always ensured I turned my back against her.

See every woman who's not your wife as someone you are not supposed to have any intimidate affairs with

I'm not a holy man but I gat principle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by seyz91(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2022
grin
nickvanilla:
Honestly, except she's wearing bum shorts that's revealing her butts, there's no reason for you to be turned on. Learn to look away.

Even as a married man, your wife sister may start wearing the same leggings or short gowns your cousin is wearing. Will your phallus start nodding in approval as it's doing now? Control yourself young man!

How did you know her behind claps. Did you hear the sound or you were focusing on it and imagining things. C'mon man. Don't be a cheap pervert.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by rayopt(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

See bro, it is generally not ryt for you at your late 20s/early 30s to stay with matured ladies. Common, what were you expecting? Are you a rock or something?? Even if you are married, do you think your wife, being sensible, will allow her to live with you? Why? Because she understands what you don't want to admit.

You better find ways for her to relocate, else, na wahala you dey invite ooo.

Funny thing is that she myt not even have any idea of what is going on in your mind or how it is affecting you. And the devil, appearing in the form of a wicked konji, may be telling you she likes you. Next thing be say make you disgrace yourself in front of a woman. Abeg, free her. Women matter no be here ooo. It is better she hates you for sending her away than hate you for.... *winks*

Before you follow any well-meaning advice here, abeg send her packing first. Sha first look for ways she go take comot that place.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by seyz91(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
You said it all
Stedygrowth:
Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
Based on the above submission, I will suggest you help her find a place to stay. Even if she changes the way she dresses from now on, it will not still change anything, because you have been conditioned already. Until you will not rest. So, to be on the safe side, find a place for her as quickly as possible.
This does not require discipline, it require removing or staying away from the source of the stimulus. If you keep staying, you will do it one day.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by midform(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
Honestly, The Op needs attention. If your cousin could give you erection then your future daughters are not safe.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by madukaanaya(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2022
candidladyTemp:
sad

God iam ready to trade... Bring back aliyah and lefteye, take this pervert

You are not normal.... Are you guys cursed like em swear for una no no did someone place a spell on y'all

oga pastor weldone,we tend to forget that we are humans.
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nekky5(f): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2022
Just do as@stedygrowth said. Find a place for her and pay if you can or rather incite a cause for her to leave the house as soon as possible. It is better than having the stigma and guilt of raping your cousin sister. The trouble would just be for a time but you know what you are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:
. The only intelligent take I've seen here

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by idtiwo: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Hmmm, Nigerians and English composition. Which one is cousin sister? Your cousin sister is also your cousin. So,simply put,just say my cousin staying with me. smiley
Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Vadese1: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
During my National Youth service year, I had two girls as a roommate, we were three boys, the house was a big house. They even wear pant to come to parlor some time, our body never move. They were like blood sisters to us. Much alone your cousin sister that you will be having erection for because she is wearing shot clothes. That is a taboo my brother . God will deliver you from any evil thought

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Mariangeles(f): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Maxwell775:

You need to recondition your mind.
Put on self discipline.
Don’t allow yourself to be controlled by feelings. You are not a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Zulez: 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
See you dulling! Its mind game u gonna play, she is intentionally tempting you, u also have to play mind game,u too wear boxers and tight joggers, let's her see that Gbola erection,do that every day,she will feel as u feel, it's either she run out of ur house bcuz of fear or she come close to you,if she come close make sure condom banging always, she will learn,just don't let her tempt you to move to her first embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by rocknation62(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth:

The only sensible comment….

Thumbs up

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently by Nipplegodfather: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2022
Stedygrowth Op, what you're going through is normal. The response you're experiencing is completely biological in nature, remember, you have not met her before. She, being your cousin's sister, does not in any way, stop from being a woman she is. The problem here is that, there is no conditioning between you two that establish the fact that you guys are sisters, as such, there is a clear prediction that if you have opportunity, you will make love to her.
@steadygrowth,may watever u serve keep giving u more wisdom
Op this is ur solution right here man,else,
U will surly b needing a cleansing ritual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.