Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? (23750 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by obembet(f): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2022
There are two things all relationships have in common: ups and downs. While relationships have their seasons and are bound to have their rough patches, a strong foundation can help you weather the storm and continue to grow and strengthen your bond as time passes.

Fortunately, no one has to take on relationships alone. So you need each other to grow the relationship.

So you have some personal qualities which your partner might not have.

Therefore, What features is a must have for a partner you intend to date or marry?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Baitullah: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Must be a virgin, beautiful, pius and modest. Order things can be tolerated

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2022
OP
*Slim body
*Slightly fair
*Fairly, nice cook
*Good conversationist.
*Body count of 2 or 3@most. (Since virgin babe nor dey Nigeria again) sad

More loading.. smiley

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jeon(f): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2022
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2022
OP, Btw,
I dreamt Man U lost 3 nil to Leeds Utd and Ronaldo was redcarded for kicking out at Maguire who scored an OG. shocked wink

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by OloshoMan: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2022
I like a feminie woman. Don't just look feminine but act feminie. Be respectful, be reasonable, corporative...

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by freedomchild: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2022
She must be virgin though I'm not.
She must be resourceful, educated
She must not be too beautiful
She should be family oriented, calm and tolerant.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by id4sho(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2022
Not Manipulative & liar
Calm not foolish
Respectful
Smart&Hardworking
Beautiful though it fades(not my priority)

But my badboy loves Nicki Minaj& Chioma Jesus in one undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by donbachi(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Big heart

2 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by obembet(f): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2022
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by helinues: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2022
grin

She must at least be financially stable or earning something

Sincerity and honesty are must.

She does not have to wear a make up like a masquerade. Not wearing tattered clothes like a mad person.

She does not have to proof anything, she should just be herself.

She must have real hobbies not gossiping and watching Telemundo.

She must at least have future plans with sincere intentions to pursue them.

At least average beauty and lots at upstairs

Love, you don't rush it nor force it, it only comes natural

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Omicron007: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2022
shocked

She must be a baller grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by DonroxyII: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Jirilistic(m): 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good character, fine face and can cook. I don't care much about big yanch or breast, just have something moderate or portable and dats ok for me grin grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by AoifeNightfall: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
virgin
tall

handsome
respectful

faithful
funny

childish
sense

thick thighs and buttgrin

see more in episode 2

A virgin guy is the prize kiss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by AoifeNightfall: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
id4sho:
Not Manipulative & liar
Calm not foolish
Respectful
Smart&Hardworking
Beautiful though it fades(not my priority)

But my badboy loves Nicki Minaj& Chioma Jesus in one undecided

No be only Nicki Minaj and Chioma Jesus in one undecided

Men are confused. They don't even know what they want.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by AoifeNightfall: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
OloshoMan:
I like a feminie woman. Don't just look feminine but act feminie. Be respectful, be reasonable, corporative...

Do you like a feminist woman?

22 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Totiemide: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
God fearing
Virgin
Tall
Playful/mature
Respectful
Very honest

5 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by bdsmbondage44: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Our souls must align

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by GeneralPula: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
If you cherish your peace of mind, stay away from all these new school girls..

You’ll only be lucky if you’re lucky to find a lady with an old school habit..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by benuejosh: 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Be matured and responsible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by addictiv(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
She has to be kind and undeniably into me.. Every other thing is relative.

9 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Mihaug(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sabi cook

Also
Big yansh wink

7 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Rastaramsey(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
My babe gats get ass and boobs well well
She gats get small height, she gats dey light skinned,
The most important is that she gats get work..... I no want any form of unnecessary billings...

8 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by dingbang(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
obembet:
To me, I look forward for two things

1. Intimacy

Someone that we can Spend quality time together: Make spending time together a priority —even amid busy work schedules and children. Engage in an activity you both enjoy, limit distractions, and take time to simply talk and enjoy one another.

2. Maturity

A man that is very mature, Apologize first and show your appreciation: Saying you’re sorry takes courage, and it can be uncomfortable to admit you’re wrong or try to make up after an argument. And it takes intentionality to acknowledge the big and “small” things your partner does daily that you appreciate.

Lalasticlala
so you are still single

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
He/She must have sense ......

Most important feature, positive sense, not nonsense sense...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by Temilade5078(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must know God..

Then any other things is controllable since she knows God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? by GOFRONT(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
She must know how to drink beer....

She must not be a Zee world addict.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? / Fucking Hot Dude... �� / Man Dies In Ondo Hotel After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.