Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,063 members, 7,845,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked (577 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Deadmeat: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2022
In reference to this post: https://www.nairaland.com/6980324/it-right-ask-out

I did asked this beautiful damsel out couple of days ago, she agreed but my problem is her mom. She was getting too attached to me already calling me her in-law, asking me if I have gotten married and all that isssh.

I'm just thinking she's tryna push her daughter on me because of the fact that I have money, have a ride. She told me she likes me that I am different from other G guys that I am so gentle.........

The fact is, I just want to hit her and dump don't have time for commitment for now cos my focus is on making money.
How do I play this game without hurting her and her mom? I just dey pity the innocent girl cos she doesn't know I am a goddamn player.
And the girl never had a boyfriend so i am her first man now. She's probably a virgin based on what I observed

Shey the thing no go hook me for neck laidis ?
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Made619(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2022
it's well with you
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Well-done Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? Doing to others an act you’d rather not have done to you reveals a powerful internal conflict.
Do unto others what you want them to do to you. Don’t deceive if you don’t want to be deceived. Don’t cheat if you don’t want to be cheated. Relationship is mutual. This is the golden rule for all great connections.
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Bahamas95(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2022
LIEnus.

Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Ahmed0336(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2022
Sabinus wehdone
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Truvelisback(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
U better leave the girl, make her mother no swear for u. Nowadays, i rare believe stories in Romance sextion.
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by nerdfrost(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tell the girl your intentions from the onset

Make una no dey lead people on

E no make sense
Re: I Just Want To Hit And Dump But I'm Afraid I May Get Hooked by Deadmeat: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Truvelisback:
U better leave the girl, make her mother no swear for u. Nowadays, i rare believe stories in Romance sextion.
swear for me? Well that's my fear, I just feel her mother would want my head on spike if hurt her daughter...

(1) (Reply)

I Loose Feeling When A Girl Seems To Be Too Interested In Me, And I Also Qhe / 3 Reasons She Sees Your Text/chats But Does Not Reply To It. / Which One Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.