Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) (5431 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / How Can I Get My Gf Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by 21savages: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Was once a simp but not any more, this girl that year go cheat i go vex she go use kpekus calm me, i jst get that tittle boifrnd not knowing i was doing mumu, na the day rain beat me my eye clear.. Na mumu dey do love

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Femi8586:
What OP said is true.

Don't accept a cheating girlfriend back no matter what. If she like, make she cry lagoon. There's a very high tendency she'll do it again. This time, more carefully.
WORD!
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by alphaNomega: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:
I no dey bang babe pass twice so have got no need for a girlfriend.
Who does girlfriend thing's these days self? Na simps dey run that shit.
Ashawo cheesy
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by alphaNomega: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
21savages:
Was once a simp but not any more, this girl that year go cheat i go vex she go use kpekus calm me, i jst get that tittle boifrnd not knowing i was doing mumu, na the day rain beat me my eye clear.. Na mumu dey do love
Now I'm interested.

Tell us what happened?
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
21savages:
grin grin
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ay04z:
So all women are promiscuous cheesy
Yes, whether you believe in it or not.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by emmaodet: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Ladies you’re also stupid if you accept a cheating guy back, except he’s your meal ticket grin

Ladies have more to lose if they go that way because many of them depend on men a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sheddy5:
any advice for someone deeply in love??
Fall out of it, fast!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
emmaodet:

Ladies have more to lose if they go that way because many of them depend on men a lot.
They have ALL to loose.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by emmaodet: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2022
alpharoyalty:
Hmmm
I'm with you on this one but learn to balance your reasoning.
Men cheat too.
The world is a competition and it takes two to tangle

Men and women both have their strength and weakness.
Women are mostly the receivers in relationship and anything receiving that is cheap or easily available or can be easily gotten doesn't have much value.
This is just normal Economics.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by emmaodet: 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Right but what about guys that cheats?
Should their girlfriend accept them back or not?

Bros is a two way thing....just rest!!!

It is not bro.
If you think it is then look it this way -
You have a sister that is dating a broke, lazy, unproductive man. She is the one buying him clothes, bought him iphone, rented his 2 bedroom apartment for him and paying the yearly dues, she is the one taking care of all their outings. I can guess by now you will be disguted and wonder what your sister will be doing with such a useless hopeless man.
As if that is not bad enough, he now adds Cheating to it.
If he gets caught, will you tell you sis to forget and accept him back? Or she can also go and cheat to make it even so that they can continue their relationship?
This is the situation the average man is in.
Mother nature gave women alot of privileges - They don't even know why men are chasing them around with money, gifts, cars, etc free food - lunch in nice relatively expensive restaurants etc BUT it comes with a price. You must have and protect your values (Faithfulness, Loyalty, Homely etc) are core values they must hold while for men it is different - Money, Strength, Security etc
Ki obinrin to atorin, ki okurin to atorin ki awo eni ti oma lomi leyin ju. - Let a man and woman go into urinating and walking competition and let us see who has more urine splashed on his/her leg.
Summary - Women will struggle and lose in a man favoured terrain and men will fail too in women favoured terrain.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Remember That You Are Always The One Giving And She Receiving, You Are Doing Her A Favour, Never Let Her Mess With You

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow...
I totally agree with you...
You're a bigger idiot if you forgive your boyfriend for cheating on you...
Because while he was eventually banging this other girl... He kept telling " open your legs baby..your kitten is so sweet.
Make sure you cheat back or dump his sorry ass...you could even do the both. cheesy grin
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by 21savages: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
alphaNomega:
Now I'm interested.

Tell us what happened?
Mehn na long story, to cut the long story short she broke up with me buh am still interested in her kpekus because is like she is using kayan mata.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by 21savages: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Powerfly:
Wow...
I totally agree with you...
You're a bigger idiot if you forgive your boyfriend for cheating on you...
Because while he was eventually banging this other girl... He kept telling " open your legs baby..your kitten is so sweet.
Make sure you cheat back or dump his sorry ass...you could even do the both. cheesy grin
Cheat back, na ur TOTO go hear am.. OYO is ur case

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 20, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Men Are POLYGAMOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Keep Many Women, But Women On The Other Hand Are PROMISCUOUS In Nature As In Wanting To Insert Any Rod That Seems Good Looking!
You are absolutely Right.
That's the reason behind prostitution.
The surge in prostitution is malignant.
In Fact, it's now Female 2 Female prostitution.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Men are born polygamous

Reason they can impregnate as many as possible in a day but the other gender is tied down to one pregnancy in a year

But our generation keep deceiving us..

Don't get too attached Kings...u all deserve better
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
21savages:
Cheat back, na ur TOTO go hear am.. OYO is ur case

Lol. Make e hear am as e go dey feel am.
Before did I come with anyone? Oyo na my case na
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by 21savages: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. Make e hear am as e go dey feel am.
Before did I come with anyone? Oyo na my case na
Una gender no get shame & thats why they use & dump una & Finding a man to take u to the alter becomes the hardest part of life, no wonder u end up as baby mamas..
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Polynek(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
Nice 1 Gidi
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Polynek:
Nice 1 Gidi
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2022
21savages:
Una gender no get shame & thats why they use & dump una & Finding a man to take u to the alter becomes the hardest part of life, no wonder u end up as baby mamas..

Lol. Who get shame? Una get shame? ABI na only women suppose get shame?
Nobody cares about walking down the alter with a broke and useless fellow like you guy so just chill cheesy
Let them dump us....if they don't dump us, how will we experience other people....
Don't let the baby Mama's worry you....it's our cross grin tongue
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by 21savages: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. Who get shame? Una get shame? ABI na only women suppose get shame?
Nobody cares about walking down the alter with a broke and useless fellow like you guy so just chill cheesy
Let them dump us....if they don't dump us, how will we experience other people....
Don't let the baby Mama's worry you....it's our cross grin tongue
Your case is different oo, even jesus cant save you.
Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by ShowmeHeaven(m): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
21savages:

Hahahaha dis gender .

1 Like

Re: MEN!! You Are An IDIOT If You Accept A Cheating Gf Back!! This Is Why. (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
21savages:
Your case is different oo, even jesus cant save you.

Jesus is mine. Guy! You worry too much.... Just leave our matter alone.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Man Should Masturbate Regularly [PICS] / Nairaland Most Romantic Posters On The Romance Section / My Sexcapde Experience In Benin Conclusion.......much Awaited Conclusion u bet!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.