Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? (17015 Views)

Signs Of A Dying Relationship? / What Are The Signs Of A Dying Relationship? / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Communication remains the number one ingredient needed to spice up a dying relationship but I guess it's a social media generation where relationships don't even matter anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Kendollar696(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
franchasng:
Complete breakup is the only way to fix a dying relationship.

Every relationship must not lead to marriage. Ladies should or must understand this simple truth.

Ladies need to understand that most of the time, it is desire for sex that pushes men to ask them out, its always about sex drive and every man don't always plan to marry every girl or lady he mates with.

Sometimes men just want to have fun with no intention of going far in the relationship.

When he or she shuts his or her feeling from you, don't go fighting for it, close the door and look at the next door. That you love a guy or a lady does not mean he or she is the best person for you.

Most times humans, especially ladies love the wrong guys and hoping to be loved back when the guy only came for fun.

As a lady, to keep a man that is looking for a committed relationship before he met you, you must meet his sexual needs first which is where sex attraction comes to play, and after you have met his sex desire comes his other manly needs like are you a homekeeper, are you frugal in spending or you love seeing him spend....some men would want a good cook, a listener than a talkative....some will want a financially independent lady as an extra quality, while others may want a highly spiritual or religious person. These are some of the other factors you will need to study about your partner's desire to keep him, if not, he will definitely leave no matter what you do, if you fail to meet some of these qualities he maybe seeking for

you answered part.. so what if it's a relationship that may lead to marriage. most times we give up and not expecting the best out of people.. I have dated many buh on the long run, i found out that, no body is perfect, all of them had their flaws even myself. sometimes revive a relationship you know you can handle the flaws no matter what.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Princeton92(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
I respect your words like I know you personally grin cool

franchasng:

Every relationship must not lead to marriage. Ladies should or must understand this simple truth.

Ladies need to understand that most of the time, it is desire for sex that pushes men to ask them out, its always about sex drive and every man don't always plan to marry every girl or lady he mates with.

Sometimes men just want to have fun with no intention of going far in the relationship.

When he or she shuts his or her feeling from you, don't go fighting for it, close the door and look at the next door. That you love a guy or a lady does not mean he or she is the best person for you.

Most times humans, especially ladies love the wrong guys and hoping to be loved back when the guy only came for fun.

As a lady, to keep a man that is looking for a committed relationship before he met you, you must meet his sexual needs first which is where sex attraction comes to play, and after you have met his sex desire comes his other manly needs like are you a homekeeper, are you frugal in spending or you love seeing him spend....some men would want a good cook, a listener than a talkative....some will want a financially independent lady as an extra quality, while others may want a highly spiritual or religious person. These are some of the other factors you will need to study about your partner's desire to keep him, if not, he will definitely leave no matter what you do, if you fail to meet some of these qualities he maybe seeking for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Getting a mistress.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Nikkganc08(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
kaymart:

Simp

Alpha male without Brains.

You can't tell when one is speaking sarcastically.

Rather than keeping quiet and be considered WISE, you've ended up opening ur mouth to exude *****

Always displaying this ur wisdom thats less than that of a fowl
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Kendollar696(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
I believe we've heard it a million times but it bears repeating, even the strongest relationships face challenges

Building a happy, healthy partnership takes work and may not always be easy, especially when there’s been a breach of trust. “Issues are a part of life and a part of being in a relationship,” says clinical psychologist Stone Kraushaar. “ And the goal is to not fixate on the past, but work to create together in a meaningful way.”

Anytime trust is broken, there’s going to be a rift in the relationship. It might be painful to face, but leaving these issues unaddressed won’t help anyone in the long run.

So let me put to the intelligent Nairalanders,

What is the best way to spice up a dying relationship?

Sometimes in a dying relationship... you just have to take back to how it all started. What cause the laughs, smiles, jokes, the interest, the affection and check was the insect or virus that set in ,destroying it. check yourself and partner. Most that feels marriage is all blossom, i pity you.. they're times you need to rekindle the fire in marriage. if you can revive your died relationship " code me anywhere, you are 30% or more found the key to a long lasting marriage. so my dear op.. you've to be creative and open your minds to sparks that lights up your partner.... above make them feel secured around you... Thank you..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Loreettaa: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chef chi and Davido are now poster children for dead situationships?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by LeoFish92(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
A dying relationship that resurrected with spicing will diminished when the spicy lost its value

Love is natural, spicy a relationship up means manipulating feelings, when the feelings couldn't bear the manipulation it will still go back to default

You can't hold natural things with artificial for long, nature will at the end take its course. A dying relationship is a dead relationship

This is undiluted wisdom
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Highman56: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:
How else? undecided You people should go and add atarodo, salt, maggi, shaki, efo and palm oil inside a swimming pool and juu
mp inside. A spiced up relationship and life back, c'est fini.
Dry...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Munzy14(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
obembet:
I believe we've heard it a million times but it bears repeating, even the strongest relationships face challenges

Building a happy, healthy partnership takes work and may not always be easy, especially when there’s been a breach of trust. “Issues are a part of life and a part of being in a relationship,” says clinical psychologist Stone Kraushaar. “ And the goal is to not fixate on the past, but work to create together in a meaningful way.”

Anytime trust is broken, there’s going to be a rift in the relationship. It might be painful to face, but leaving these issues unaddressed won’t help anyone in the long run.

So let me put to the intelligent Nairalanders,

What is the best way to spice up a dying relationship?
If it is a normal boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, ones there is a shift in interest from one partner, it is gone...You can't redirect it....Let it go..Who is for you, will never see a reason to leave.

If na married couples, they should start with gift and surprises....never underestimate what an unexpected credit alert can do..cheesy
Couples must spend, Infact lavish that small money on eachother ones in a while..Celebrate any little win..

Special days, make it memorable for eachother.

Give each other special treats ones in a while...

Go on dates...Take eachother out ones in a while on a budget...I mean will you die if you spend that money on yourselves? The answer is no...

Go on vacation or weekend getaway ones in a while..This one is special to me..This guarantees a space away from home, work and raising kids stress...It is like a couple on a honey moon.. cool.

Make and eat quality meal...Hungry person no dey get libido o grin grin

Lastly, have great and mind blowing sex life...This is very Important...But underrated...The sex is not food crew should hold it there...Sex is a food for the soul and body..A good sex.. with fantasies explored.

Early morning sex is bonding...Is great and binding for couples...Keeps them connected for the day even at work.

Naija couples make una the improve abeg, life is short...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by HumanoidX: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kendollar696:

you answered part.. so what if it's a relationship that may lead to marriage. most times we give up and not expecting the best out of people.. I have dated many buh on the long run, i found out that, no body is perfect, all of them had their flaws even myself. sometimes revive a relationship you know you can handle the flaws no matter what.

Plenty of wisdom here. Or even already a marriage. We're so quick to jump ship or look for the next available person to hop on to. Flaws can be worked on. Couple's therapy or individual. The only exception is to not stay in a dying relationship that is potentially dangerous... could cause harm or death.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by kansoboy: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Leave am make e die
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by favour32(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Love is a temporary psychosis.

_____Sigmund Freud
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by YBoyka: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kwamecron:
Is better leave it to die completely…
No be everything them dey repair oh

Make u no go repair Wetin go back fire on u ooo.
Once it's dead, it's dead...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by franchasng: 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Princeton92:
I respect your words like I know you personally grin cool

shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by franchasng: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Uchedizzy:
ogologo akuko
odiegwu grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Germanwaka: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Money!
Money!!
Money!!!
Money!!!!
Money!!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Princeton92(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
franchasng:
shocked shocked grin

I simply love it cool
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Aaay: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good sex
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
By spicing it with bay leaves and ginger powder. undecided
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by sinola(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
To give each other space and respects ones privacy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by sslcrypt: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Both can just do a Romeo and Juliet.

Just kidding
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by kaymart: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Alpha male without Brains.

You can't tell when one is speaking sarcastically.

Rather than keeping quiet and be considered WISE, you've ended up opening ur mouth to exude *****

Always displaying this ur wisdom thats less than that of a fowl
Ok..
Thks
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Peskid: 12:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Love, openness and more intimacy with dis the relationship will get spiced up again
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Paramount01(m): 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=wifeesnatcher post=110394905]A dying relationship that resurrected with spicing will diminished when the spicy lost its value

Love is natural, spicy a relationship up means manipulating feelings, when the feelings couldn't bear the manipulation it will still go back to default

You can't hold natural things with artificial for long, nature will at the end take its course. A dying relationship is a dead relationship[/quite]

You see that natural thing is called lust,
With time in marriage you will understand why bible says Husband love ur wife, love is not enough,most love in marriage die after 2 years of marriage, so you keep on doing intentional things to fuel the love if the partner

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Haakeem(m): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2022
Kulikulitapa:

Your parents didn't waste their money to get you educated. What a brilliant submission ![ b][/b]
you can't even write in bold words in nairaland, now tell me, who needs that education most?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Deenillah(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2022
Add pepe
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by doverulez(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg i don tire. if the relationship one die make e die well. Na money i dey find. abi una no see that masquerade for club wey dem dey spray dollar. na pnly me come die for "i love you" abi?

SHEGE!!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Highman56:
Dry...

I never intended it to be funny. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? by bepositive11: 4:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
franchasng:

I pity women who will take your advice. They will end up getting used and dumped like there's no tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Hausa Pre-wedding Picture Is Un-islamic, Depicts Sex / Nigerian Girls And This Skirt Sha / Guys Will You Take Back Your Gift After A Break-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.