Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! (117795 Views)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion / Female Pastor Ask Men To Sleep With Her For Deliverance [pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Broveens42(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mehn nija was sweet
How about all those ice cream of different colors they do package in waterproof.

You will suck out everything till you are left with only ice grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by fineboynl(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Piptocoin:
Then, I loved the combination of Crush or Tandi and the rectangle okin biscuit (I disliked the round type). The days of 3T, Cleopatra, Bryan Adams, Bright Chimezie, Daniel Wilson, Kc and Jojo, Mc Hammer, Prince (now late), and programmes like The Bold and the Beautiful, The New Masquerade, The Village Headmaster, Jake and the Fatman, Touched by an Angel, Dempsey and Makepeace, Paloma, The Rich Also Cry, PS I Love You, Checkmate, Tales By Moonlight...gosh, my childhood was blessed. I am fortunate or blessed to have witnessed a beautiful and peaceful Nigeria.
didn't mention willie willie movie
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Wiseking00(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
There is still one you omitted from your list , I mean club soda or soda water

Is my favourite then with limca

3 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yuneehk:

There's still Limca na. It's just Gold Spot that I haven't seen in a really long time. It's probably not in the market again.
do you like me
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by ComeToJesus: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:
Gold spot bottle wey carry weight pass the content..
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.

Limca is still available.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
BabaIbo:
I drank most of them and I'm still single.
Just take any of it with okin biscuit or the original digestive biscuit, not all these fake ones you see around now, you will know the reason why life expectancy was high then than now.

When person never find his dream woman or real virtuous woman not pretenders nko, shey make he rush go marry Mvena and Co?

BTW, any birthday party back then without Gold Spot is not a happening one.

you chop short bread

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by waice6571: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Where's Ginger Ale ?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by bola4dprec(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Medianna:
How comes I've never seen any of these? shocked cool cool cool
Abi I was not in Nigeria by then?
(Just thinking aloud)
Lagos State popular drinks

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
meetgaya:

I was fortunate to drank all of these, afri cola, bluna, zit and vimto in the 80s afri cola, bluna and zit are products of Adama beverages Ltd (now producer of faro water and faro juices )of the then gongola state while vimto was a product from bauchi or so I can't remember.
how are the grandkids
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by fineboynl(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
There was so many soda at the time smokers take with a claim that it clear chest. But today smokers don't take soda.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
I have drunk all of them and yes, I am single.

Comman touch me undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Mummyfour(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
flokii:
Gold spot bottle wey carry weight pass the content..
BTW What happened to Limca? it was still around up till early 2000 and just disappeared like that. I remember putting Limca in ice water nylon for ease of movement.
Limca has been rebottled and was bought over by coca cola company.
I still drink it up till today
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by OhiOfIhima: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Educonomist:
Hmmm , oldies full this nairaland oo.. I drank limca and gold spot though

Same here... Only limca n gold spot I Sabi.
Both drinks were available till 2010 sef
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by JB4life: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Tokskob2008 post=110369454]I just love the Limca advert back then, the song was very catchy...[/quote

Exactly,what I wanted to comment on
Before you know it,a bottle of limca would be dancing on your white and black TV screen ,with the following song:.

Yege yege yege Limcaaaaa
Yege yege yege Limcaaaaa

Yege yege yege Limcaaaaa

Good old days of 80s and 90s

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Evidenx(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
As an evening newspaper, I've tasted all and still single. God when?
Your name iyaebe is affecting you... iyaebe means woman leader,and many iyaebe weh i don see nor dey get husband....check am well nor be lie.
change this ur nairaland name.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
malikombi:

It dope sincerely. I had the opportunity of tasting Dr pepper, Afri cola and bluna before they went into extinction

That's funny, I just finished drinking a Dr Pepper. I never heard of the rest of the sodas other than Crush, it must be an African thing.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
goodheart01:

Limca limca limca... with the bottle dancing to and fro
that was me for you
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Come to Maiduguri and have a sip of bottled Limca.
bokoharam

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by matm: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wazobia2216:
You wey don marry, show us your achievement

7 kids.3 have been given out as househelps, the 4th is in prison as a result of armed robbery,the 5th lives under the bridge as area boy at Obalende,the sixth is hawking
groundnuts at the motor park to pay her school fees as touts use her vagina for waist exercise training in uncompleted buildings, as she strives to raise money for family feeding, while the 7th has not been seen since he fled, after the village youths manhandled him for taking methamphetamine.
Meanwhile the dad survives on snuff and dry gin while the wife is a village farm labourer who do farm works for people to earn daily bread and to raise money for re-payment of monies of people who were duped by her untrained kids.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by JB4life: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
OhiOfIhima:

Same here... Only limca n gold spot I Sabi.
Both drinks were available till 2010 sef

Limca is still available in the North now,but you can be sure that the taste is no longer what it used to be in those days.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Mummyfour(f): 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
I also used to drink parle soda that was also produced along side gold spot and Limca.
The company was called femstar bottling company.
My father worked there as a senior manager.
We were playing with those drinks back then.
Tandi guarana is like the la casera of today.
Africola and Dr pepper should be like the Pepsi of today

Those good years of those drinks and kpako or okin round or four corner biscuit and nasco biscuits too grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by MufasaLion: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Iyaebe:
As an evening newspaper, I've tasted all and still single. God when?

Says a kid that's still struggling with academics and also delayed by ASUU.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by stasius: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Crush

Crest

Savannah

Soda water
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nktessy:
I don't even recognize any of these bottles. But sha, e don tey wey dem born me but I never still marry.
get some guy to get you pregnant. your biological clock I ticking fast
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by limcar: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
crazygod:
There is no shame in being single. Not everybody is meant yo be married. Why do we make marriage an achievement in this part of the world? undecided
don't you like sex? don't you wanna fĂșck
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by NoToPile: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
sparkyJ:
Op u forgot to add parley soda.

Parley soda is so refreshing....

parley soda gives me so well........

Parley soda is.....

Parley soda is my kind of drink.

I loved the advert song.

2 Likes

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Geeman2006: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
grin

Only those born in the 70s, 80s and 90s can relate grin

Lol.. grin I only remember Limca, Gold spot & crush. Time really flies..
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Blesstar(f): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Exjoker:
Limca is still available in the market... In my area here, you can easily find it in most shop...
He's not talking about this modern limca..
The main limca is in a bottle, not a plastic can.
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Mijoel: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
vastolord4:
Good spot was hitting the spot in my head.. that yellow colour na casting even if na small sip you thief

Yes that drink na die, with very soft, fresh bread.

Sharp sharp things for mumsy shop those days.

1 Like

Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by Miner13: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2022
Candidlady:

Dr pepper undecided

Modified : just googled it.. The drink is older than my fad... cheesy !!! The ingredients of the soda is dope/nice
how old is he?
Re: If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! by JB4life: 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
waice6571:
Where's Ginger Ale ?

The slight peppery drink vanished in the 80s,.
When Nigeria was Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.