Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? (22151 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / Why Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Christ? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
brightalo1010:
and I'm asking how did eve sin come dey affect others despite the fact Jesus himself died to clean those sins and said old things has passed away.

Wrong connection! You don burn house be day. And I don answer say na your own sin na im affect you wey if you want
make e pass away, you go go through process
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by BestLife22(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by brightalo1010: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wrong connection! You don burn house be day. And I don answer say na your own sin na im affect you wey if you want
make e pass away, you go go through process
they said without eve sin women wouldn't be suffering during child birth that the conditions of giving birth in pains was because of the curse laid on eve for her sin, so how can women be suffering because of sin of Eve?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by TijaniAbu: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
FamilyAdviser:
It was destined that Jesus Christ will come and save the world, one of the stringent policy attached to his coming was his death which he accepted wholeheartedly when every other Angels declined.

We all know the story of how Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus:
For instance in Luke 22:4-6

4 And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. 5 They were delighted and agreed to give him money.(G) 6 He consented, and watched for an opportunity to hand Jesus over to them when no crowd was present.

In Matthew 27:3-5, Judas tells the chief priests and elders, "'I have sinned,' he said, 'for I have betrayed innocent blood. ... ' So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.

Did Judas Iscariot Betrayed Jesus or help him Fulfill the Scripture??

Osinbajo dey too desperate sotay he dey change even bible meaning
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Awesome01(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
In my own opinion. Judas was predestined to point Jesus out, thereby bringing the prophecy of his death for our sins to fulfilment. If you like call him a betrayer, he help Jesus to actualize his purpose on earth. Period.

To those saying Judas made a choice of allowing Satan to use him. Are you saying Jesus is not powerful enough to know the future? Nobody help Jesus to choose his 12 disciples o. He chose them himself, abi you wan say Jesus sef made mistake?

Jesus himself prophesied that Peter will deny him 3 times, and it happened, should we now blame Peter? So it means he already knew everything that will happen.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by OyinO: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Expired storyline
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Tata1: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2022
The desiple that they says betrayed commited suicide, and the others that didn't betrayed where killed mistiriously, and they all died,
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Rockyrascal(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
It was a betrayal!
In reality Judas Iscariot only wanted to rob the Pharisees by presenting Jesus whom he knew could appear and disappear at will to them. Luke 4:30; John 10:39
His love for money {John 12:6} beclouded his power of reasoning {Hebrews 13:6 compare to 1Timothy 6:9-10} so that he forgot everything the prophets said about Jesus regarding this betrayal! Zechariah 11:13

LESSON LEARNED
Even if you're conscientious the love of money may becloud your senses into doing what you will regret and the money gotten no matter the amount may not be able to save you.

May you have PEACE! smiley
this here is the answer the OP was looking for
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by miketayo(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

Did he betray Jesus or helped Jesus do the ritual he came to do?

Betrayed him
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by OneManLegion(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Oyiboman69:
It doesn't make it less a betrayal as we're all responsible for our actions whether predestined..

This can't be (morally or logically) right.

I want you to look at your (quoted) post again and tell us why it's not morally justifiable.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by shegz24(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Who can not prophecy that a person who drives at the average speed of 180kph from Abuja to Lagos, will have an accident?

And it is the driver who is blamed for overspeeding and wreck-full driving.

A prophecy tells what shall happen in the future.

So, Judas was very stupid full to allow himself to be used by Satan (same thing he did to Eve, in using her to destroy the man Adam) to betray The Lord, Th6 Lord Himself. E no Fear even after seeing all the The Lord hath done and Said!

But Eve sinning wasnt planned, in fact God never planned for that to happen as he created her as help meet to Adam.

In Judas' case one of the disciples MUST betray Christ.
It even gets worse for Peter as Christ himself prophesied that he will deny him three times, the same way he prophesied that the same Peter will be the rock he will build his church on.

Think about it.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by AntiChristian: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
miketayo:

Betrayed him

So how was Jesus supposed to have died?

Jesus selected him for what purpose?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by miketayo(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
AntiChristian:

So how was Jesus supposed to have died?

Jesus selected him for what purpose?

Didn't you read d previous comment u quoted?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Oyiboman69: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2022
OneManLegion:

This can't be (morally or logically) right.

I want you to look at your (quoted) post again and tell us why it's not morally justifiable.
it is what it is... every man is responsible for his actions good or bad that is why there is judgment after death and Judas is not exempted or you're making most of it just because it is committed against Jesus Christ?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by brainycaleb(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Truth was, Judas Iscariot was the closest friend of Jesus Christ and not Peter, he helped Jesus fulfil his mission. It wasn't betrayal even though it may look like it. It had to be done and by none other than Jesus's closest friend Judas. Read more about the story of Jesus in the Lost Books and the Urantia, for a clear understanding.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
shegz24:
...In Judas' case one of the disciples MUST betray Christ.

Where else is there a betrayal? Is it from strangers?

No! It is always someone close: really close.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
brightalo1010:
they said without eve sin women wouldn't be suffering during child birth that the conditions of giving birth in pains was because of the curse laid on eve for her sin, so how can women be suffering because of sin of Eve?

And I told you that she was cursed with a disease to her soul, like a virus filled laptop and any file that comes out her must be virus filled.

And God even gave her daughters a chance and a way to escape her Curse, but no, they never take it, they just followed their mother's ways and did exactly what evil eve did, hence the Curse follows them.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by brightalo1010: 2:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And I told you that she was cursed with a disease to her soul, like a virus filled laptop and any file that comes out her must be virus filled.

And God even gave her daughters a chance and a way to escape her Curse, but no, they never take it, they just followed their mother's ways and did exactly what evil eve did, hence the Curse follows them.
Why using the punishment of sin she committed to punish others?

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Thelife: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Notice:
The response below by olawonder is my answer .
When I bring it out and your faith about the biblical lies still remain will not surprise me as Christianity is religion of lies for the gullible.

You still shy away from your Hislamic trash.

1. No where in the verse state that he fell from a mountain as you claim, or is that not what you said?

2. Your dumb olawonder too claim that the Bible said he exploded when he was planning what to plant. Guess you troll are reading from your hisslamic quran cheesy grin
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by olawonder(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thelife:

1. No where in the verse state that he fell from a mountain as you claim, or is that not what you said?

2. Your dumb olawonder too claim that the Bible said he exploded when he was planning what to plant. Guess you troll are reading from your hisslamic quran cheesy grin

Ok, Mr Krishtian why don’t u just tell the true account of what happened according to your bribe-ble? Book of Acts clearly says he bought a field with the ill gotten money, what was he gonna do with the land… as a football field?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Thelife: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
olawonder:

Ok, Mr Krishtian why don’t u just tell the true account of what happened according to your bribe-ble? Book of Acts clearly says he bought a field with the ill gotten money, what was he gonna do with the land… as a football field?

Why are you in pain Mr head slammer mumuslim?

My Bible have already told you want happen so the question should be was it your Muhammad family idol (allah) that told you that he was thinking of what he want to farm before he exploded or is that another trash your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad construct? grin grin

You should asked your Muhammad family idol what he want to use the land for, or he no dey talk again?
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by gaskiyamagana: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thelife:

Quote the verse from your own personal Bible and let us analyse it with matter of the moment.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Thelife: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Quote the verse from your own personal Bible and let us analyse it with matter of the moment.

You should ask your dumb brother to show you where it was stated that he was thinking of what he want to farm and he exploded.

I don't analysis with head slammers, because you people are void of logical reasoning grin.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by VirileNelly2420: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
AntiChristian:
According to their Bible, Jesus came to die. Judas helped him fulfill this. And he became condemned.

Even the Bible became confused as to how Judas died!

Judas is supposed to be celebrated since good Friday is good and not bad!
My broda d tin Taya me o...

When u embark on a mission which u already knew u won't be returning. ...dat is, u will die.
It's called suicide mission. So, in actual sense, Christ committed suicide but he is being celebrated.
So, why condemning people da commit such?

Also, sin Christ is God, should we feel or pity his suffering on Earth?
Should we not be seeing his ordeal as an act? ... acting. Like Nollywood grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by olawonder(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thelife:

Why are you in pain Mr head slammer mumuslim?

My Bible have already told you want happen so the question should be was it your Muhammad family idol (allah) that told you that he was thinking of what he want to farm before he exploded or is that another trash your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad construct? grin grin

You should asked your Muhammad family idol what he want to use the land for, or he no dey talk again?

Lol, I believe ppl would know who’s pained here… no need for insulting Prophet Mohammad here, I didn’t insult Jesus did I? Just clear the contradiction for the benefit of doubt and stop digressing into another stupidity! You call someone mumu, but who’s more mumu here now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
brightalo1010:

Why using the punishment of sin she committed to punish others?

She is the one who has punished others. If she had killed herself before getting pregnant, then she would have saved others.

Most especially as she knew that others were going to suffer because of her wickedness.

This one you are so interested in childbirth, you must be female, or you have someone pregnant with hard labour.

Anyway, I have seen that it is prostitutes and evil women like Evil Eve, who suffer greatly during pregnancy. (Yes I said it)
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by brightalo1010: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

She is the one who has punished others. If she had killed herself before getting pregnant, then she would have saved others.

Most especially as she knew that others were going to suffer because of her wickedness.

This one you are so interested in childbirth, you must be female, or you have someone pregnant with hard labour.

Anyway, I have seen that it is prostitutes and evil women like Evil Eve, who suffer greatly during pregnancy. (Yes I said it)

I'm male not married not having none of the things you suggested. I'm only trying to understand how on earth another person eat food and another person is running stomach with the person that ate the food.

1 Like

Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
brightalo1010:

I'm male not married not having none of the things you suggested. I'm only trying to understand how on earth another person eat food and another person is running stomach with the person that ate the food.

And pregnant HIV patients have answered you.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by gaskiyamagana: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thelife:

You should ask your dumb brother to show you where it was stated that he was thinking of what he want to farm and he exploded.

I don't analysis with head slammers, because you people are void of logical reasoning grin.
Many of your species l have silenced here.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by brightalo1010: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And pregnant HIV patients have answered you.
you mean you're Hiv patient? God of Eve will heal you.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by gaskiyamagana: 12:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Thelife:

Many of your species l have silenced here, oh you SON of:
1 SNAKE "hissing ' GOD lsiah 5:26, 7:18, Zechariah 10:8
2. LION " roaring ' GOD. Isiah 42:13, Jeremiah 25:30.
3 London 'BARBER'. GOD lsiah 7:20
4. MURDEROUS GOD, murdering 50,070 for looking into a box 1Samuel 6:19.

The above is only for argument sake. Really,you and other Nigeria Christians are STRANGERS, identity-less in the Christendom if you are not void of, or bereaved of logical reason present below.

1. " l was sent to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel" Matthew 15:24.
2. "... but go rather to the lost Sheep of House of Israel " Matthew 10:5-6.
3. "As You have sent me into the world, l have sent them into the world" John 17:18. (Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15).
4. "..... and sit on the Throne, judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel" Luke 22:30.
5. "...... You (disciples) who have followed me will also sit on Twelve Thrones, judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel" Matthew 19:28.

1 Only dumb like you will not see CONTRADICTIONs in the above, justifying Bible as holy book of Confusion, in the the religion of Confusions and practice by the Confused people like you.
2. Number what is Nigeria Christians in the Lost Sheep of Twelve House of Israel :
a. to whom Jesus was sent? (in quotes 1 & 2).
b. on whom Jesus and the Twelve Disciples shall be judging hereafter? ( in quotes 4 & 5).

Mr logical reason, over to you,your tithe-mongering pastor and truth dodging/ concealing Sunday School teacher.
Re: Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? by gaskiyamagana: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2022
olawonder:

Lol, I believe ppl would know who’s pained here… no need for insulting Prophet Mohammad here, I didn’t insult Jesus did I? Just clear the contradiction for the benefit of doubt and stop digressing into another stupidity! You call someone mumu, but who’s more mumu here now?
Don't mind them. Digressing into another stupidity is part of their Wednesday Bible Study curriculum. My answer above to one of them is good injection to heal heal-able among them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Anointing Oil Still Relevant In The New Testament? / 5 Things That God's Anointing Cannot Do / An Encounter With A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.